Ok, since the Eros thing seems to be solved, what are they going to do next?

Ok, since the Eros thing seems to be solved, what are they going to do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktnPXYSaqGg
youtube.com/watch?v=ytq693c3xVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-X46DLiCo4
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait for the Eros thing to do something.

Go read the books if you want full spoilers.

You really wanna know?

Bookfag here

>spoilers

the reapers invade :OO

>google it
>there are 6 books
>they just finished adapting the first one

Oh. I only hope it stays good.

Go watch the teaser for ep. 6 and you'll know.

if it follows the book plots, it's gonna get real fucking weird

Completely uninteresting story in a bland shaky universe with meh characters, no wonder it isnt succesfull, ive seen better b movies. Bored as fuck after 3 eps

this episode will probably be slow, but from the spoilers ive read

protogen did some other expierments by trying to create supersoldiers but they instead created mass effect husk like creatures

pretty much yea, they gon get loose and fuck up the Martian diversity squad

I haven't seen past the first episode. Are spoilers true? Is this show actually sci-fi?

>is this show actually sci-fi

uh, yea. watch it you dumb ass. the story starts off kind of slow but picks up mid way through season 1

nah

Them winning that fight was literally the biggest bullshit in the series so far.

It seemed heavily implied to me that the protomolecule was involved.

t. jules mao

This season is low energy

even after they win that fight the pilot goes back into the simulator and keeps losing against those ships

>captcha miller impasse

wrong

THE EXPANSE | Season 2, Episode 6: Sneak Peek | Syfy
youtube.com/watch?v=ktnPXYSaqGg

The Expanse 2x06 Promo "Paradigm Shift" (HD) Season 2 Episode 6 Promo
youtube.com/watch?v=ytq693c3xVw

>not firing bullets from maximum computable distance extrapolated by a future-predictive AI

Dropped.

good GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=k-X46DLiCo4

>ganymede incident

>maximum computable distance extrapolated by a future-predictive AI

That's exactly how ship combat is in this.

That one was an ambush.

I stopped reading and posting in these threads a while back because you stupid autistic faggots can't stop posting what's going to happen with no spoiler tags. Haven't read this one either, also fuck you. Show's on tonight I'm stoked.

They are going to find the missing missiles which didn't turn off.

Why didn't Earth fleet just put ships on Eros's course so they can paint it with targeting lasers?

the more i watch this show the more i like amos

oh shit it gets better every episode

Even though Miller's story is done, I'll miss him. Is he ever coming back?

le STRONK WOMYN survives tho

they shot the missiles before eros went stealth, so the missiles would have been far ahead of ships. even if they could target eros (it went off their radar), the missiles would have to like turn around or something and there might not have been enough time for that

They are both definitely not dead.

We'll probably get an alien hive on Venus or something.

also she's pretty based in the books , she's basically the second book's miller and they totally shit her up in the show.
she should be 2m buff as fuck and not 'lmoa im stronk marine lets kik som ass' but an actual professional soldier

I always imagined it as more of a mech suit and not an exoskeleton.

Like I imagine her being inside a robot basically

>Even after they win that fight the pilot goes back into the simulator and keeps losing against those ships

Explain this?
Why wouldn't he just ask the computer how he won?

They were running with no power on and tumbling, pretending to be a piece of debris ejected by another much much larger ship. The show did compress the fight in time and space, in the books the engagement started a few hundred miles out and was against two ships that were scrambling to undock and flank the Roci.

she should be thicker, have one 3 barrel minigun that's way smaller (2mm) and the suit without the black 'exposed' parts.also
show power armor looks a bit closer to the real thing but that training scene in that valley all the martian marines looked retarded and clumsy while in the books they can be pretty agile and go fast with those suits.

It wasn't about how he won, it was about trying to protect both boarding parties, he had to hide temporarily and in that time one of them got blitzed, he was trying to find a sequence where he could save both, at least in the future he'd know what to do in a similar situation.

So before the battle he didn't do a sim where he let a landing party die to win?
>not doing the Troi promotion holodeck sim and killing Geordi to win

Protomolecule Alien Soldier

nah she describes these suits as build for ship-boarding also and says they should be small enough to be comfortable in confined spaces and go almost anywhere a normal dude with armor can go.
closest thing to the books suit,just remove the retarded LEDs other then the helmet ones and add camo.
that scene was kinda retarded , what i got from it is a 'they let us win' vibe.

i donĀ“t wanna be spoiled. abandoning thread

Can any book fags answer why Mars terraforming is being delayed? Show didn't really explain other than muh Earth pressure.

diverting resources to shipbuilding and defense construction since Earth keeps increasing tension.

>It's a bookfags spoil a show for everyone else thread

holdens shenanihans cause tensions between earth and mars which were best buddies and policing the belt together before .
mars needs stuff from the belt to terraform but after earth and mars pulled all their fleets from the belt its filled with pirates and OPA and they get less terraforming stuff now.
also they need to invest even more in the army with all the tensions

Thanks

Sup Forums is used to that, though bookfags got served just deserts when now the show is spoiling the books.

So is mohawk dude dead?

>drawing the ship on its side
Nigger, proper deck alignment is probably the most compelling thing about this show. In space ships, especially constant thrust ones, "down" is towards the rocket end, not one of the sides. Don't ruin it.

Not deadbecoming

Simulator was using data from Donnager fight.

The ship they fought probably made stupid mistakes since they were ambushed and trying to to damage the station. Or maybe pilot was bad or infected or something.

More protomolecule

Do you even episode 5 bro?

Gosh this show is such a boring shit

What is a good show in your eyes?
>inb4 scream queens

Then fuck off out of this thread *shove*

nth for best girl

Them big belter tits, mmmmmm

>belter tits
All fat and no muscle because of low gravity.

Take them to Earth and my grandma could give her a run for the money

And why would we ever go to Earth exactly?

To stop tasting nasty recycled air and artificial light.

>mfw people actually like lung cancer politician because she's drops "witty" one liners

BAKA

why do you not like her?

What the shit was the chink dude doing through all this shitstorm?

He really had no failsafe for Eros?

>That one guy that hates her for stupid reasons and makes up a bunch of bullshit

books get real dogshit at around book 4

they're fucking LIES

ALL LIES

I bet it's not even really space

fucking jew tricks

>*take deepest breath*
>your mother
>everyone cheers for emphysema granny

PERSIA STRONK

Silly alien shit or something?

You sound mad, kid. What's the matter?

Ship design in the novels is actually pretty shit. Basically all naval vessels are built to be sleek with as low profile as possible and all of them are painted black so they couldn't be detected visually. The only difference between them and the protogen stealth ship is that they mostly aren't coated with radar/ladar absorbing material.
The show creators made the right decision by having ships like the Donnager and the Roci be detailed and colorful.

>what are they going to do next?
Get cancelled is my guess.

I doubt that
cancel their best show and do what close the channel?

Remember that container with the protomolecule they conveniently hid somewhere in space?

>casting an actress that is dying from lung cancer

a little fucked up

what???

in a thread a few weeks ago a a bookfag said that one of the plot points later on is that not-Char starts trying to fling asteroids at Earth.

Is this true and if so, which book?

the next episode is titled paradigm shift
here's a preview of what's to come
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

I'll ask the same question I do in all these god damn threads.

Syfy is known for axing shows long before their time. Why should I become invested in this show when itll get cancelled long before all the books can be covered??

The protomolecule is going to build a link to an alien wormhole network, using the materials of venus as raw resources.

>the protomolecule feeds on energy
>oh good, it landed on high-temperature high-pressure Venus, we're safe

Who exactly said that they are safe?

protomolecules, son

I think he's referring to the secretary general's raspy voice.

Bobbie Draper and Avasarala become bff's, the adventures of Julie Mao...'s sister, and ghost Miller.

After that, a Russian lesbian priest married to a black woman, trouble in the universe's bread basket, a nervous chinaman looking for his daughter, etc.

Nothing as interesting as her, of course.

Nobody will answer my question because they know its true.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS SERIES CONCLUDED. Hope you faggots like reading.

Wherever I look I see people praising the actress, while in my opinion she can't act for shit. It's like just because she's got a foreign accent and a gravelly voice it somehow masks the fact her delivery is fucking terrible. Half the time it's not even convincing she even knows what she's talking about. Sometimes she lapses into a weird mode where she blinks constantly while she's talking.

i do, I like it a lot

Why was Babylon's Ashes so shit?

I do enjoy reading, thank you for saying that

Sam "The Peacekeeper" Hyde is gonna swoop in and destroy the UN.

I didn't think it was shit.

So far the only book I thought was shit was number 3.