Tonight I already drank 6000 calories worth of heavy cream and milk mixed with peanut butter and cake mix...

Tonight I already drank 6000 calories worth of heavy cream and milk mixed with peanut butter and cake mix. A little tooooo rich. But cake mix and milk is something that just today I discovered is fucking delicious it's like thinner cake batter. Anyway now I'm about to mix half a tub of meat head powder max gainer stuff with some more another quart of heavy cream and milk. Saving my peanut butter as I found a dollar version of jiffy with 750 cal per package. Picked up 5. Got more milk as well. Only thing that was difficult was buying mass gainer with a cute blond cashier when you weigh 330 lbs of mostly fat. Seems awkward but I think she had seen this whole deal before so cool. All together I'll be chugging down at least 10000 calories of protein carbs and fat. Alot of fat. Technically it'll be a full gallon total. Shit i really am a fat ass.

...and, why are you doing this to yourself btw?

fatty

Enjoy your heart attack

hot

That's neat.

I don't think natural selection works this way

hey at least you have a beard

thank you for motivating me to lose more weight user i just hit the 5kg mark this evening

how much do you weigh ?

very hot
open boob bby
rape u tmr

But why

was 130kg, 125kg now

want to get down to 100kg at least

I'm 196cm for reference

I went from 105kg to 97 kg this summer

That's hot

i don't wanna eat again

get down to 80kg, you can do it