Movie about white people working hard and making sacrifices to obtain the American Dream loses to some gay nigger drug...

>Movie about white people working hard and making sacrifices to obtain the American Dream loses to some gay nigger drug dealer shit because the jews said "muh diversity".

And you faggots are defending this.

Get some film chops before commenting little man. La La Land is a dishonest flick. At least Moonlight is a movie.

t.BLACKED liberal

t. White """"""""""Man""""""""""

hahaha xD

I love how racists have to recant their usual "these sheltered hollywood liberals are SCUM AND MUST BE HUNG EN MASSE" shtick for this movie, where two famous liberal stars cosplay as slightly less successful versions of themselves fuck around the degeneracy capitol of the world talking about how fucking amazing jazz is. You fucking losers.

manchester > moonlight > la la land

Are you "that" gay? Really?

Think it was Trump's favorite 2016 movie?

manchester by the sea is boring as FUCK

t. Closeted La La Land fan and Moonlight hater

This. i didnt hate it and i did tear up at a couple of parts but i would never recommend it to any of my friends

who cares about your capeshit loving friends though

>capeshit loving friends
you hit the nail right on the head with that

TO BE FAIR LALA LAND IS ALSO FAGGOT SHIT

AKA A HOLLYWOOD PANDERING MUSICAL FOR HOMOSEXUALS

As a white man, la la land is fucking trash.

>most nominations
>nominated for all major awards
>not best movie
They don't even try to make sense anymore.

i agree. musicals are shit

>Movie about white people working hard and making sacrifices to obtain the American Dream
The movie is a soulless mockery of the American Dream

This

Only the ultra white racists from Sup Forums would pretend to like this movie on Sup Forums.

Manchester > La La Land > Moonlight is the correct. Moonlight is technically and story telling wise a mediocre movie. Looking at the technical awards (directing, cinematography, acting, script), its clear that Moonlight's best film award was a meme award.

I thought La La Land would be overrated but its actually a technically extremely good movie with also a good story. Its sweet, and its not just feel good, it has a point to get across; following your dream 100 % means you have to forsake something at a personal relationship level. Its actually critical of Hollywood "follow your dream"-memery. It has a lot of the same point as Nocturnal Animals, just gets the message across in a lot less harsh and more digestible way.

Im not a sucker for feel good movies but this was just beautiful in so many ways. Loved it.

If this comment were any gayer the Academy would have given it the Best Picture award.

BTFO