What's their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=-tvG7R3Rs2M
youtube.com/watch?v=HFzyAhGt3zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be ruled by a government of different culture that doesn't respect your rights as a self governing nation
>secede
Not sure what problem you're on about.

>doesn't respect your rights
>scatalonia

lmao

US
>No representation in the empire
>Want independence
>take up the arms

Cuntalonia
>Gets special rights inside the country
>Still want independence for no reason
>Do a referendum that no one will recognize

Truly updates the grey matter

>a people should have the right to its own nationstate

Non-countries will get mad at this.

>special rights

What special rights? Maybe you are mistaking Basque Country and Navarra with Catalonia.

>special rights

u w0t m8?

Literally who

the flag on the left is the flag of Catalonia, a region of Spain, like you once were.

the flag on the right, is the flag of the Kurdish people, an indo-european people native to the areas between Syria, Turkey, Iraq and Iran.

The Kurdish people in Iraq had recently a referendum for negotiating secession terms with Iraq, and the Catalonians will soon have a referendum for secession soon.

Kurdistan was found in 1947 by soviets. Demolished by iran a year after. Similar things will happen maybe not by iran but shia millitas.

Also catalan churkas have all rights unlike kurds. They werent even oppressed wtf

Kek I had forgotten that the Dutch were once Spain's colony. I wish they would have kept the language tbtbh

when I think of Catalonia I think of dignity

its different you don't understand!

> Aqueafreshian education

>They werent even oppressed wtf
Sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide

I'M SO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE

THINGS ARE NOT RIGHT IF I'M JUST ANOTHER PART OF SOMETHING

I AM SPECIAL AND I DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT

as different as the culture of a galician or a basque, they are not the only special snowflakes, they are just the loudest special snowflakes and the most whiny. every region in spain has its own culture

you wouldnt know Bruce, its called freedom

> ywn enjoy a homemade paella in your polder's windmill made by your qt half Mallorcan half Overijsselse gf

Netherlands please come back

so galicians and basques should get independence too if they want, what's the problem.

This

turks and castilians will never admit it.

Will people die on Sunday?

yes, lets just balkanize everything like retards
btw northern portugal is galicia

what's the problem with a nation wanting to self govern?

when Napoleon conquered Spain, were you being retards for balkanizing it?

Northern Portugal is the region with worst GDP per capita PPS. That's why they are working in Leon and Galiza. Don't fall to their meme propaganda.

I wonder in what language can Galician, Basque and Catalan nationalists communicate?

English as any civilized human being

> average BNG voter
> civilized

the difference is that nobody conquered catalonya, the king of castille married the queen of aragon and the kingdoms united 500 years ago

fuck off alva

This is exactly what I imagined of Catalonia, thanks Sup Forums

nobody conquered catalonya, so what?
secession is not justifiable if two unelected rulers marry and turn their kingdoms into one?

the actions of monarchs can be independent of their lands

The Queen of England is also the Queen of Canada and Australia and these countries are all independent from one another.

the monarchy is a non-issue at this point

>79960306
>nobody conquered catalonya

monarchy doesnt have to do with anything here
Spain is a consolidated country that has been under the same flag for 500 years

so?
Most of Spain was under the same flag with Moroccans for more than that, what are you doing to reunite with your magrebenian brothers?

would you be for or against a referendum for the independence of north portugal?

>would you be for or against a referendum for the independence of north portugal?

In contrary to the "countryman" or probably a New Portuguese / foreigner hiding behind the PT Flag, I would displace those independetists by arms away. In the end, it ain't referendums that decide the sovereignty. Like you can displace independentists of Catalonia and send them spread to the rest of Spain or to foreign ground.

How is the wind moving in two different directions at that flagpole?!

>region wants independence
>they start making illegal shit
>be forced to send armed forces
>they make you look like the bad guy
they win no matter what you do
they get attention, and they get international press saying they are being "opressed"

o referendo para regionalização do país nem passou, quanto mais secessão de partes do país lol

They both should get independence.
I want more flags to collect and it would be fun.

>Be from North Spain.
>Have unique culture and language.
>Neither are recognized by the Constitution.
>Have to listen to Catalans scream about how opressed they are while speaking the catalan language, a right they have thanks to the Constitution.

no problem at all
youtube.com/watch?v=-tvG7R3Rs2M
youtube.com/watch?v=HFzyAhGt3zo

get extraflags my man

The Autonomous Regions somehow have "tiques" from times to times . It happened during Madeiran financial rescue. And they want regionalists parties despite Constitution.

Cataloña libre

>Catalonia on the left

like poetry

Pretty sure he was referring to Catalonia

Fucking American English teachers.

>the virgin UNIONIST

what rights you filthy gaijin

>against a referendum for the independence of north portugal?
The problem is that norhtern Portugal doesn't want to be a country, they want to be Portugal, everyone wants to be Portugal.
South fight the north all the time but the fight is always about who is more Portuguese than the other.

If Israel gave us the same rights as Spain does with Catalans, I wouldn't mind what flag is being waved tbqh.

You're a traitor of your nation and should be beheaded.
Don't let the kikes genocide you, coward