Guys

Guys

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaTUc2DdcS0
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ9M9xjF_LI
dogtime.com/reference/dog-laws/21735-fbi-makes-animal-abuse-a-crime-against-society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

Yes. The documentary conveniently left out key incriminating evidence and harped on a bunch of irrelevant bullshit in order to sell it as a drama.

yes

Even if he didn't, his level of stupidity should be a crime.

>liberals defending a white child-molester because of SJW-filmmakers twisting his image to a "muh poor hick against le prejudice establishment"

also woman-murderer and animal-killer and rapist

When his nephew was freed one his stipulations should've been a vasectomy.

Holy shit I don't think I've ever witnessed someone so idiotic and incompetent in my life - and the documentary was trying to make him look GOOD

Absolutely. Even the documentary, which tries to convince you of his innocence, did the opposite. They focus primarily on irrelevant shit, like the prosecutor sexting scandal, to try to paint the police as bad guys. Plus they leave out a bunch of shit

Netflix told me he didn't, so no.

most likely yes, but a lot of weird shit happened on the other end to prove he did it, so essentially he got fucked in the courts. Like OJ only in reverse.

> left out key incriminating evidence
like?

>like the prosecutor sexting scandal, to try to paint the police as bad guys.
that is very relevant and the police were the bad guys to some extent.

Of course he did it, why else would we be paying our tax bucks to keep him locked up..

this is really stupid logic

Because he won 36 million dollars until he was fucked up with the murder not to pay him

>36 million dollars

>Did he do it?
It is pretty obvious he did.

No

>>liberals defending a white-
LMAOOOOOOOOO

No. Brendon was the mastermine. He framed his uncle. Brendon committed ALL the murders.

>people say he was guilty
>yet present to evidence that he was guilty

Yes, of course he did it. Wouldn't you kill that lady when you just got back from years in prison wrongfully accused, and waiting for millions of dollars

He's a barely functioning retard who got away with the first one

no matter if he's guilty or not, Sup Forums has always been contrarian. netflix doc says he's innocent, so Sup Forumss opinion is the opposite

Dont know
I thought after this came out that Brenden's brother and Step dad did it

>got away with the first one

Ur such a troll xD xD xD

>got away with the first one
He didn't do the first one, it was proven that he didn't.

season 2 coming soon also i think

gonna watch that for sure

Don't think he did it thou

That fact that he had no alibi apart from he retarded nephew or anything proving he is innocent pretty much proves it.

They found the blood, bullets, burned remains on his land and other things liking him to the murder.

I always find a lot of semen in my room and it's never mine, so what's your point?

NO ALIBI, CASE SOLVED

remember kids, always be around friends or family members, because if someone accuses you for something, you better have an alibi. Don't even think about being alone with yourself.

user, what about the bullets, the blood, the burnt remains and all the other evidence they found?

>Don't even think about being alone with yourself.

Only creepy weirdo losers are ever by themselves because they don't have any friends, and even if they're """innocent""" they should be locked up before they rape a child or something

he was obviously guilty m8 there is literally no reason to frame him

Well, if you're going to keep bullets, the victim's blood and burnt remains at your home... you ought to have an alibi.

its true

...yeah...

We'll never know for sure because the trial was such a shitshow and a miscarriage of justice.
One thing I know, the guy was a retard, and maybe he didn't murder that woman, but he was definitely not the gentle innocent man the documentary is trying to portray him as.
He set a cat on fire for his own amusement, which isn't proof that he's a murderer, but does make him a terrible person.

Give this man an Oscar if he's lying

youtube.com/watch?v=AaTUc2DdcS0

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY!!!!

is it worth a watch ?

They said he killed her in the room but found no blood nor splatter just her spare keys

>but does make him a terrible person.
But that is not a crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ9M9xjF_LI

This is true, which makes no sense

also wasn't the burnt remains that they found moved to that location and has not actually been burnt there? Which again, makes no sense

>did he really killed all those people?

yes

The first three or four episodes are very engaging with twists and revelations, but then it gets bogged down in courtroom procedural and really starts to drag until the end.

But overall yes.

Thing is though. NO BLOOD was found in the house. Where the nephew said he slit her throat etc. How could he clean all that up. NOT a single drop. And the nephew didn't break until hours after being questioned

The nephew was a complete idiot. You cannot trust anything he said.

are you a cuck

.............yeah

The police trusted everything he said

Probably not
Brendan didn't though

Animal abuse is a crime

>You will never be the prize

;_;

I believe it

I think that the police fucked up the investigation so much we'll never know. Them taking the retard relative down for it calls in to question everything they found or did.

what is animal cruelty
dogtime.com/reference/dog-laws/21735-fbi-makes-animal-abuse-a-crime-against-society
its a class A felony retard

He did go to jail for a rape he did not commit due to PREJUDICE (this is a preconceived notion of a person or ethnic group or place etc)

He was from a trashy anglo or scotch irish family in a sea of germans and scandis. He is someone who actually suffered due to prejudice

County owed him a shitload of money for false rape conviction due to severe incompetence and malice

Fuck you dipshit, that's not a life imprisonment crime

His testimony was absolute fantasy, deeply influenced by shitty interrogation techniques. Don't take it into consideration.

thats not the point tou were making retard you said literally
>But that is not a crime
are you a legitimate downsyndrome retard that is playing on your nurses phone? she probly only let you use her phone thinking youd play angry birds not shitpost like a babbling retard who cant even keep a coherent conversation, you literaly forgot what you just said.

Was missing wrestlemania part of his plan?