This is deep

This is deep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nySOKjkENOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Needs to be 6 feet deeper

-ly stupid.

it can be take a couple of ways.

the way i interpret it is that he is vain and is propping himself up based upon the accomplishments of white man.

him being in the bathroom could also have meaning but then again, maybe not.

WE

How many sciences?

I actually like this movement, it's telling blacks to be more educated and stop being nigs.

If only there was a similar movement with poor hick whites.

In all seriousness, how do actual Egyptians feel about the descendants of West Africans claiming their heritage?

WUZ

It clearly says all of them right there.

> TFW master's in Shietology

Underrated.

Wow.

Really makes you think....

Actual Egyptians are not descendants of ancient Egyptians.

KANGS

I don't know what's more fake about the picture, that Egyptians were black or that niggers own books.

AND SHIEET

Fpbp

They think it is a big joke, like the rest of the world.

Egyptologists (it's a thing in Egypt) have made statements before using facts. But like a mirror to Dracula, facts are useless to a nigger.

>I actually like this movement, it's telling blacks to be more educated and stop being nigs.
Bullshit

>how do actual Egyptians feel

they're too busy trying not to get killed by the muslim brotherhood while not starving to death

Kek

> All The Sciences (approx 600 pages)

Boy are they ever in for a shock

it's funny how there's african american ancestors still living in huts. Appropriating northern africans history to them because they have none of their own is both offensive and sad.

not really. It tells black to ask for more respect. To be entitled to. To be more proud of who they are.

Im actually taking courses in knowledge of the universe right now.

top lips

I am a black man and I am going to graduate next year with my masters degree in all the sciences, so you mad white bois?

Nice

Niggers are dumb lol

topkek

Et phone Tyrone

About time, Jamal.

ancient egyptians are related closely to jews and are semitic, not negroes
their most famous ruler ramesses II was of indoeuropean (aryan) genetics just like the majority of their old nobility
then the muslims came and turned it into a shithole

this maymay is top tier cancer

No. You still have to wake up as a nigger everyday. Kek

> TFW master's in Shietology

Are you sure it is not Kangz'n'Shieeeeeetology?

>poor hick whites
Hey, you oppress me yiu oppress the whole trailer park!
You goin out and doin homework and passing classes and gettin a job. Freeky li'l geek.
You think yer somthin wit yer book learning and fancy talk. Well, yiu ain't no better n me!

Man it's so sad seeing they actually believe this crap. North africans were never black.

>all that knowledge in books wasted only to be used as a step to look at himself in the mirror
ignorant and selfcentered, fairly accurate

Oh, wow. She actually looks like a person when you do that to her face.

According to nigs, they were the original Egyptians, Romans, Semites, Greeks, and Celts.

Why are they always making goofy ass faces?

I like this picture. Mac was faggot

>ALL the sciences
holy kek.

Because they are stupid

they make up so much shit their "history of humanity" book is even bigger than the knowledge of the fucking universe

>tfw you realize you wuz kangz

I laughed really hard at that too.

All of dem

>those book titles
Jesus Christ...

>gibs me dat sciences

EGYPT
Land of the Pharoahs, kings of kings
Conquered by Alexander, becomes mighty Ptolemaic kingdom
Cleopatra (kλεοπατρα), last of the Greek rulers, passes torch to Caesar and the Romans; Egypt becomes breadbasket of the Empire
St Anthony founds Nile monasteries; Egypt is center of Christian learning
Ghazi warriors of Muhammad burn the place down; Egypt is a backwater for a thousand years
Napoleon shows up; his officers know how to read. Find Rosetta Stone. Uncover ancient sites. Discover what has been lost for centuries.

>"Damn, so they just stole our shit?"
Maybe you shouldn't have treated it like shit for a thousand years, dagawd.

ALL DA SCIENCES N SHIT

ayy lmao

Isn't Egypt a bit tired of the world's most entitled black people culturally appropriating their history?

youtube.com/watch?v=nySOKjkENOQ

This is even better

AYO HOL UP

>This is deep.

Deeply Concerning...

Those book titles really make it obvious how massively stupid these people are.

so does the colour of their skin

Is this shit true?

watz diz nein mm rufly?

>.22 Varmint Rifle
>With tacticool accessories and even a red dot sight

Found the original OP

I have to go to bed in a few minutes. Can't watch all that. Can you just summarise the bullshit these niggers say?

simple yet effective

They literally claiming they were kings.

Yeah, they might as well have titled them "shit smart peepol reed"

>All the sciences

Nigger that's 9mm

Wait, how is there "proof" of Jesus and other famous men painted black if they were painted over? Also, did he really claim that the white women are really black because their finger tips were black and the painters didn't paint over them completely?

>Implying there's a difference

And how were they explaining how all recorded history contradicts that?

>All the sciences

Why are niggers so bad at art? Anything they make is either absolute garbage art or has this stupid soul sister looking art style.

[thinking intensifies]

Merci pour l'image mec

Wouldn't those books expose the untruths afrocentrism?

Yeah, blacks should get educated and black kids should be encouraged to study rather than attack police officers.

Egyptians still weren't black tho. But if that lie helps niggers get their shit together then they can believe it.

Yes, but only if you read them

The universe is kinda black already. They have to waste a lot of paper trying to justify the blackness of Beethoven and Einstein.

keked heartidly

It's a slow, simmering burn.

Well meme'd my friend!

Do niggers in America really believe they were Pharaohs at some point in history?

You could literally eat dirt to survive? Is THAT how they survived for so long?

Egypt was the least African part of Africa
>Still Africa
Pretty much

Apparently all the sciences but not even a math or two

Whites don't need to pretend that we were Aztecs in order to be motivated to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, we've been doing that for thousands of years already

What is "knowledge of the universe" doing there? Even going by the narrative, what does the rest of the universe has to do with the subject at hand? Or even the sciences themselves, note, not their history. At most humanity and the civilizations would cover it.

I know an ACTUAL Egyptian dude from school, and he gets real pissed whenever you try to imply that blacks did the things that his people have done. They're quite proud of their accomplishments in that regards.
He also doesn't think Jews built anything in Egypt.

>ALL THE SCIENCES

Yes , you'd be surprised at how much this bullshit is spread like stolen bike parts

Even if they were descended from kangz, so what? It obviously has no bearing on their current situation.

Simple:
Recorded history is made up to oppress them.