At least one of these teams, and very possibly both...

>at least one of these teams, and very possibly both, will continue their long and painful history of choking and cause mass heartbreak to their fans yet AGAIN

how will they do it, Sup Forums? how will they manage to choke it away this time?

he mad

Won't be the Eagles. It ain't the Reid/McNabb era anymore.

Speaking of choking, how's your dad been lately?

Maybe so but it certainly won't be because of those pathetic saints and rams teams we saw today

Not as mad as you come February when Tom crushes your dreams.

>his pathetic NFC team isn't even making the playoffs

OH BABY DON'T STOP

*AFC team

>In 209, America's Team beat the Eagles in the Wild Card before losing to the Vikings in the Divisional
>Tfw Cowboys beat the Eagles again and get our revenge on the Vikings

>Vikings
Keenum will get hurt diving headfirst, instead of sliding, trying for a useless first downin a game we're safely ahead. SnapWater will come in and shit the bed for rest of season until he is ultimately traded for some bullshit late 1st round pick and used tackle dummy.

Screencap it to show you were here.

the pats are winning it again anyways

Vikes are legitimately good but Eagles are untested with the weakest schedule of any team. So Philly very well could choke and I'm sure Minnesota will find a way to mess it up.

>the difference being the Cowboys still employ Jason Garrett while the Eagles and Vikings don't have retarded owners and GMs

Probably the team with the hot journeyman backup that will come crashing down to earth.

not today, biyatch

Rodgers will come back just in time to make the 6th seed in the playoffs, beat the vikes in the NFC championship game, then win the super bowl in Minnesota

I'd be ok with this just for the massive butthurt it would cause

yeah, i watched a lot of the Rams season last year and i'm surprised to see a team led by Keenum at the top of the heap. Seems like a fluke.

Wow you shut down the historically potent Bears offense. Congratulations

I'm optimistic thus far. Already beat Taints and Rasm, I don't think the Falcons or Panthers have it in them to win against us.

Wentz's twitter is crazy. It's all about God and Jesus. A guy like Tom Brady lives to win. I can't imagine Wentz becoming a GOAT when he has that kind of compassion in his heart. He needs to be a savage.

>complains that wentz doesn't live to win
>wentz literally watches game tape during dates with women

>tfw rams will meme their way to a ring

you know it to be true

Zygi Wilf has the Vikings play in the world's largest Green House, and birds keep flying in it.

I wanted an outdoor stadium darn it.

Eagles vs Vikings in the NFC Championship Game would be awesome.

Vikings are literally winning in spite of their kicker

He will cost them a playoff game, probably their first one

Hoping for a Philly/Pittsburgh bowl with the Iggles coming out on top. Is that too much to ask for?

I wouldn't mind that since my grandad was a fan. I'm hoping for the Memegles to get rings though.

>Eagles are untested with the weakest schedule of any team

You're an idiot

no. you're the idiot. they've been playing crapbag teams all season.

don't you say that, Ricky Bobby. Don't you wish that evil on my house

Has to be fudgepackers or cowshit fans making shit threads like this.

umm leave the eagles to us

Doesn't mean shit. They are absolutely dominating every team they play, it's not like they're coming down to the wire when they play bad teams.

I want Tom to try and get Carson to do rich people things.

How would you trade a free agent, user?

The true horror of this is that Thompson, McCarthy, and Capers would all get lifetime extensions and guarantee that Rodgers would never get another ring

Any qb could do this with obvious holds

*Sacks your QB*

>3rd string qb
>backup RB's
>adam thielen balling the fuck out
>defense crippling the pretty boy golden gods and you think brady and brees is above this
>AT HOME
even if we lose I wouldnt care. I just want them to make it to the owl.

Your luck just ran out, old friend.

it aint the cunningham era either, but the eagles are still going to lose in the nfcc

>it'll happen because I say so!

Stay mad pattycuck

Iv'e been fearing exactly this.

They'll beat Tampa and Cleveland for sure, and probably us in Green Bay in late December. Only tough game for the Packers is at Carolina.

What the fuck is it with our kicker curse?

Just get somebody, anybody that's average. How hard is that?

literally who is stopping them?

MIN, LAR, SEA

>sea
No.
I'm a Seahawks fan but I don't see us winning against the iggles

I'd say we win another two games and games and go 9-7 for the season

>He needs to be a savage.
to be fair in his spare time when he's not in church he's constantly killing animals

>MIN

Minnesota is one of them

Minnesota loses to a 6th seed Lions team after leading the entire game.

Nothing but autistic savants allowed for our kickers.

they are in the same conference

same as when the shorks play the bluse in the NHL

both teams can't choke, but if it's not for the big trophy, they will just choke later