Objectively speaking, where would you say is a better place to live? Finland or Sweden? Both seem cozy...

Objectively speaking, where would you say is a better place to live? Finland or Sweden? Both seem cozy, i have a lot of money and want to take a few months, get an apartment in a cozy town and relax for a bit.

Could do both. Not opposed to learning the language either, i did that with Norway a few years ago, but my Norwegian is deteriorated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIZzKnDnt4
youtube.com/watch?v=w-UgguDiS_o
marttiini.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden. Don't come here.

fuck you.

I just wanna sit in a Sauna and see you naked

Yeah fuck off to sweden,foreigners get stabbed.

sweden is nice, has a lot of beautiful nature and the language shouldn't be too hard for you. just make sure to stay out of major cities unless you're sightseeing.

No difference besides people

Swedish is similar to Norwegian so i can already understand a lot since i did norwegian a few years back and was able to communicate with the locals well.
Won't be in cities, picking a cozy town in the North, preferably going in Winter.
Finnish seems interesting, that is why it was on the table. These little "Vacations" i do are also Language challenges. Money isn't an issue so i get to spend my entire time immersing.

>gay

Europe doesn't want or need 'muh euro trip' boos like you mate. Fuck off and stay in America.

Being a lonely moose roaming the Swedish countryside is my fantasy

Only if Europeans stay out of the new world

Isn't it the foreigners doing the stabbing?

>Language challenges
Spoken finnish is a lot different especially with an accent. I doubt you'll understand anything. You can always take a ferry between sweden and finland, it's pretty cheap

No, you don't understand. No-one likes Americans here.

Noone likes stuck-up european-superiority faggots here, either.

Used to "hard" languages. Did Japan in 2011, got to a high level. It just takes time. Finnish doesn't scare me.
>Hungary
Don't worry i won't come to your country, i don't like gypsies.
I am white, it's okay.

Well that's good because I don't plan on travelling through America acting like a massive loudmouth ignorant rude tourist cunt.

You'll sit in your 3rd world shit hole.
Don't worry, Harry. It's okay, it will all be over soon.

>that picture
>defending the eu
The EU are etards who ban imported GMOs though they're fucking dumb

Was just a meme. Not an EU fag.

>y-Y-YEAH WELL, MUSLIMS X-DDDDDDD

American intelligence at its peak.

>Finnish doesn't scare me.
Go ahead then, finnish certainly is 1000 times harder than swedish

tuntuu pahalta mies

Finland is better and have more benefits, don't come here.

Tbh the whole le muslim argument is pretty shit, but >implying europeans dont do the same shitty arguments with the xd americans are fat argument

I wouldn't go to Scandinavia at all.

Just go to Austria. Find a cozy village there. And from there you can check out places like Vienna, Munich, Prague, Venice, Verona and so on.

Sweden definitely

That's Bulgaria you spaz

Scandinavia is the biggest meme of Europe. Unlike Scandinavia the rest of Europe has glorious architecture, world cities and everything nearby each other. And if you want a cozy village they have that too.

While Scandinavia has a bunch of nothing, salty food and dead moose heads for dinner.

I mean it takes years. This one brit learned to speak it almost without accent in 12 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIZzKnDnt4

And the other guy is some old drunk who speaks with heavy accent, even i have trouble understanding him so i'll doubt you'll never will even if you learn the language

Juuh

I like Finland more as a country but the Swedish language would be so much easier to learn

>it takes years
You know how many times i have heard that with Japanese?
>"IT takes years to learn the meaning of Kanji"
Learned them in 3 months
>"You won't ever be able to hold a coversation"
Literally was able to have conversation at the tend of my year stay, decided to do another year.

I don't want perfection, i'll focus on writing and immersing myself by reading and listening. Perfection isn't the goal, it's communication.

I don't care about difficulty.
People don't be Jap would be hard. If i listened to them i would have wen't to Korea instead. I'm glad i didn't.

heh, nice try monsanto

Japanese is a totally different language, you don't seem to understand this simple thing, Finnish is an extremely complex language on it's own and then combine it with the fact that all people speak it diffferently.

Also just don't, just go to sweden or something. one more foreigner coming here and acting all amazed and i just might kill someone.

The EU regulated my favorite Cornichons from Spain.

This is unforgivable.

rude
Americans are nice tourists
youtube.com/watch?v=w-UgguDiS_o
rude as well but true fuck the EU though

Speaking of stabbing.
I want to get a finnish knife.
Something that was actually made in Finalnd.
Recommend me something

Go to Finland.

>I am white, it's okay.
A foreigner is a foreigner.

Try marttiini

marttiini.fi/

thanks

Sorry, we're full

Finns are infamous for stabbing people here

Austria is very comfy. I know some German but their accent is harder for me to understand.

>t. londoner who's never been to a farm in their life
But I'm sure you know better than the person with an education in agriculture.

Yo OP or anyone who's been to Sweden, does it really live up to the meme? I know Sup Forums thinks that it's full of "cultural marxists" and that the girls are ugly "feminazis" but they also say the same thing Murrica and I only met two girls who fit the SJW stereotype.

So England is Europe now? No one wants to eat your curry or get glassed in your pubs. Fuck off

England is Europe but is so Americanized that people forget it's Europe.