confirmed kino

>WAKE ME UP

>mira

is her name
FUCKING
MIRA

WHAT
THE FUCKING SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's way too fast of a scene to establish this kind of thing. bad editing
1 minute and I can already see this movie is utter shite

>muh life
>muh revenge

I hate everything.

>generic dialog
>flat delivery

Not even going to pirate this shit.

>turns a movie about souls, technology and AI into muh revenge, muh corporations.
holy fuck. they even confused the idea of a ghost=her soul when ghosts was something inherent in the cybernetic parts.

not even weta's designs can save this shit

i hope it bombs

What the fuck is this shit!? I can't even fucking image how something this borked up could have greenlit at all. Did they base the entire movie off screenshots of the anime? This can't be real.

>not the 95 version
>that disgusting raspy voice
>it's a shitty cash grab as hundreds predicted
>"they took my life, i'll take my revenge"

another unsuprising DROPPED

Who is the audience for this?

It's got no star power/capeshit appeal to get the normies in.

It's not a date movie.

It's alienated fans of the franchise who will probably pirate it just to spite (((hollywood))) anyway.

There's a third Robocop remake?

THEY

CHANGED

HER

NAME

WAKE ME UP INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

shut up weebtard we all know you are going to watch it anyways.

>Mira

Wut?

I can't even REEEEEEEEEEEE

>paying to see Lucy in NeoTokyo
nope

I want ScaJo to suck my fingers with her DSL

I just enjoy the fact that there is a cyberpunk movie coming out as a major release. Absolutely kino-universe.

WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I CAN'T WAKE UP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck me.
It's literally an origin story from the story.
Fuck this garbage.

FUCKING

MIRA

THIS IS NOT FUCKING GITS

Scajo was a mistake.
Capeshit was a mistake.
Normies will eat this shit up and soon we'll have 20 live action anime adaptations per year in cinemas.
All is lost.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>mira
>your ghost
>>>>>revenge origin story
Might watch it for the visuals though.

>pig in a blanket

>tfw the jews are gangbanging my favorite franchise

if you like trash like ghost in the cell you deserve this happening to you

>not liking gits sac
kys, dude

this is gayer than traps

I haven't seen the original GITS movie in a while, but I don't remember anything about the Major out for revenge, or showing all that emotion.

>white women ever thinking they could compete

This alones proves asian women are god tier. Who is this literal amazonian goddess?

I wish they'd have just made her an already established character in the GITS universe instead of doing an origin story, but I guess that's what the normie audience is into.

normies aren't into it
(they)) want to milk every flick it into a trilogy

>>"they took my life, i'll take my revenge"
We don't know if this is talking about Hanka or the Terrorist who destroyed her original body.

MOTOKO
KUSANAGI

At this point why did they even bother with Ghost in the Shell? Why not just adapt The Bionic Woman and keep the same script?

REQUEST. Can I get a hd webm of that kick & maybe one with that and the behind the scenes shot of the kick together? Thanks.

wtf I genuinely jews now

Because people like yourself are too retarded to remember a name like Motoko?

Yeah, and wasn't it reversed? Like, I thought Major was straight up a robot who was struggling with the idea of having a consciousness, not a human coping with robot parts

Why'd they turn it into Deus Ex Human Revolution?

oh no

Why the fuck does scarjo look like she has down syndrome in this?

it's cliche' either way

>There was an attack terrorist

why is this allowed?
this is EXACTLY the reason why i want manlet jr and scarjew out of MCU

wait
what did they change her name to? I cant watch the video

Her angst comes from being unsure of whether she is a cyborg (human with robot parts) or a complete robot. She has no way of confirming this to her satisfaction since she is almost all cyborg and she can't see her own brain.

She encounters people who have their memories erased or altered, as well as a cyborg body that has a "ghost" despite not having a human brain. This makes her question her own memories.

song naeun

>batou doesn't get his eyes until halfway in the movie
>major doesn't learn her real name until halfway through the movie

>thinks dark rainy city and neon automatically is cyberpunk

Fully fucked up I almost gave it a chance.

her head is clearly tilted

CAN'T WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In fairness she does have a wonky eye, not that really matters

>muh life
>first of muh kind
>muh revenge

fuck this shit is stupid
that's not at all the story of gits
what the fuck hollyjews

>"They took my life. I'll take my revenge"

As someone said in a previous thread, it seems to basically have the plot of Robocop

is the doggo ok

>"Why can't I feel my body?"

>"We made you a new body."

i want to kiss her desu

>They did not save your life.
>THEY STOLE IT

I'll TAKE MY REVENGE

I thought the ghost was the brain.

> THEY DID NOT SAVE YOUR LIFE
> THEY STOLE IT

no, it's analogous to the soul, or maybe just consciousness

It's a cyborg's conciousness

>CAN'T WAKE UP

A soul arises from a living thing, a ghost arises from an "artificial lifeform". The pschology of the show was delving into humans now interfacing directly with something inhuman and realizing it acts like a human. Things made without preferences or prejudices adapt to fit it into their programming.

Its about being a thing with a godly thing within you, to creating a thing and realizing that thing has its own godly thing within it. And you now have to live side by side or in tandem with it, not knowing if you are its master, its god, or even its equal.

THEN you throw all the social drama of overpopulation and an individual's wants and needs in a global digital world that has more noneuclidean space than otherwise now.

u wot m8

a ghost is the soul of a non human entity. Humans have souls by their own definition. The thing that makes us do good or bad actions. Humans found out that cybernetic organisms would display actions that hint at having a soul. But they can't have a human's soul so they give them a proxy: the Ghost (in the Shell). Its just human conceit thinking that something else cannot be equated to us. We are still top dog(ma) in teh GitS reality.

Racism and cybernetic rights are also a huge theme in the weeaboo version. No surprise the movie would totally 100% miss that theme, but muh revenge amirite

doggo is ok, he's just sick of this shit

movie looks stupid fuck anime

See
As I was saying I just experienced a stand alone complex at school today (I'm an 19 year old senior).

Does anyone else like to play your ideal adaptation with your ideal cast, cinematography, soundtrack in your head?

>No surprise the movie would totally 100% miss that theme

>anime
>deep themes

it follows it perfectly you butthurt weeb.

>your mind, your soul, your GHOST
Hahahahaha

Also
>generic revenge action plot

>ghost in the meme
shes such an annoying actress jesus christ am i the only one who thinks this ? fucking pleb tier shitfest movie.

The only thing more cringeworthy than anime is white nerds acting out anime scenes IRL.
Now it's a movie.

Are we being trolled?

No. Then you start to assume how those people will act those roles. You are creating a preconceived notion of someone that may not exist. Considering you are using your ideal cast, I would guess you idolize them to some degree. You are quite literally setting yourself up to have a real Stand Alone Complex.

Copying the actions and mannerisms of a person that doesn't even exist. Your own psyche will tear you down not being able to be as suave, as handsome, as intelligent as a being you manufactured in your own mind.

Being wrong: the post.

generic shit

into the bin

>GITS is not cyberpunk
>mfw
Blade runner sequel also coming next year with /ourboy/ Ryan Gosling

nice work on face and hiding that big ham shaped ass of hers.

The manga was better: the post

kys

Kusanagi not knowing and not remembering if she ever was human is a major plot point and they erased all ambuiguity about that.
Great

>yellow body
>white face
really fires the neurons

but we have us....

what the fuck is your problem? some minor asymmetry? people are not symmetric, you know
look at goose if you really wanna cringe
or bradley cooper

They took my life. I'll take my revenge!

shes a droid u fucking retard

Please let the twist be that she was never human and they just made up some bullshit backstory to placate her

the ghost= the ghost in the machine, its the hint of a soul coming from AI which culminates in teh puppet master.
tehres a ghost in every cybernetic piece that the users feel at some points.