What is some essential FUCK BLACK PEOPLE movies?

What is some essential FUCK BLACK PEOPLE movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtu.be/qDyneKkdvDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*are

Hood life vol 3
Addio Africa

BLACKED filmography

Niggers 2

IM RACIST TOO XD

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

The hood life series, the second one can also be found on that channel, not sure about the first. They are all indistinguishable anyways, its just nigs nigging.

Moonlight

shut up faggot

Lakeview Terrace

Anything with this motherfucker makes me say fuck black people

That's some sweet ass brush stroke camo

actually a really good movie, samuel ls acting is fantastic

youtu.be/qDyneKkdvDs

Menace 2 Society

>you will never rob a liquor store with based O-Dog

>I watch movies to reaffirm my fragile feeling of superiority.
Are you people this insecure?

I feel bad for your mama

Why is every movie he's in he's doing that stupid eye thingy?

Why do directors think this is cool? "Hey do that thingy with your eye! We love it haha!"

mup da do didda po mo gub bix nood muh fuggah

>fragile
>insecure

why is it that left leaning people never apply those concepts to themselves

Someone should make 23:00 into a webm and post on /k/

because they are selfish and think they deserve everything for free and never critically think beyond that point

so if someone disagrees with you they're instantly left-leaning? Is that how you handle your own world view?

God guys, go circlejerk each other off in Sargon's comment section insted. I take it back you have no issues with insecurity.

this really deconstructs my biases and challenges my preconceived notions

>saw gerrera in his youth

city of god

Empire of dust. Shows somewhat of a friendship between two men working to make a country better, even if one side is more capable and intelligent.

I don't understand

Oh sorry, I didn't realize we were having an argument. I though I was just making fun of you, and you guys were doing what you always do in these threads. The acoustics of this thread gets really bad when you start jerking each other off like this. ECHO... Echo... echo...

>i was only pretending to be retarded
hahahahaha

Wrong Turn

O.j. made in America. Will make you hate blacks and whites pretty evenly. Humanity was a mistake.

I'm half black and can confirm this. My black side of the family are super selfish and think they deserve everything bc they're black. They also are gang members.

Sup Forums has trained you to hate yourself. sad!

> dis ma Glawk Fowdee
> dis ma plroblem solva

Where did you get the idea that I wasn't sincere? I REALLY think you have problems with insecurity, and I really think racism is among the most retarded shit on the internet.
Maybe take a break from your Left against Right world for a bit, it must be annoying to be living in that cesspool everyday.

its literally using your own logic of "disagree with me? YOU'RE A NAZI ALT-RIGHT BIGOT!" but its good enough for you so why shouldn't it be good enough for me?

Spring breakers

I don't hate myself. Its just logic and common sense. Most blacks are garbage. Hell my full black dad won't even talk to them bc he thinks that ghetto lifestyle is retarded. And they hate him bc he busted his ass has a good job and lives in a nice house in a good neighborhood. Maybe use some critical thinking and don't just believe what the news and millenials tell you.

lol ruptured ass

It isn't about left or right, it doesn't make you inherently better or worse as a person, but race is a biological reality. Only reason you find so much of it on the internet is the true freedom of speech we have here.