Oprah is thinking about running for president

Who are some other tv game show hosts that could be president someday?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269856/Oprah-says-age-Trump-run-president.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIsa-vfXV6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IvW4gXZenpM
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd vote for Oprah's "You get a car" campaign

I hate this "unqualified" thing. The only qualifications for being President are that you were born in America and that you are thirty-five or older. The job of President wasn't designed so that only elites could be President.

>americans only vote for celebrities now

Gordon Ramsay need to run for PM

Oprah would look like this within two years if she was elected

OH MY GOD GUYS, A TABLOID SAYS THAT A BLACK CELEBRITY IS CONSIDERING RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. HAHA NIGGERS AND LIBERALS AM I RIGHT FELLAS?

Oprah + Ellen 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=NIsa-vfXV6Q

This tbqhfam

""FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE!"

>we will never have president arnold

I would love this.
>liberals throw away their vote as "revenge" for Trump winning
>Trump wins by landslide
Thanks, cucks!

I'll vote for her if she gives me free shit

NO NO NO NO NO
He is a nasty Tory who let his admiration for Theresa May slip in one of his videos where he answers Twitter questions.
We can't let the nasty tories stay in power for another 5 years, we need to save our NHS and stop this race to the bottom.

if anyone can pull off first female president it's probably oprah

she'd get the reverse obama endorsement

He wouldn't get selected

Plus he need to actually be an MP

I don't think anyone more charismatic than obama will ever come by again for the democrats

They exhausted all their resources in 2008

Good God she would win.

Have you ever found a woman that didn't worship her.

>Oprah to be president

And watch this shit turn into south africa v.2.1
Trump is good for this country no matter what the fake media tells you. I'm american, everyone who's complaining is not. Simple as that

I also grew up during the tail end of the cold war, an amicable partnership with russia is what was supposed to have happened after the berlin wall fell.

You're unironically right

>fat niggers can run for president in the US

Truly a cucked nation

>implying you have to be a MP to be Prime Minister

the party elects the PM, not the people

Shut the fuck up pussy.

>I'm american, everyone who's complaining is not.
FREEDOM

>>Believes in Trump dementia nonsense
>>Doesn't see our country dying due to trump

Goodluck with your old age

You dumb little shit, how old do you think I am?
And why are you taking in old hatred if you're young and have clue about bomb drills (later named ""earthquake"" drills) and the constant fear of getting nuked? You millennials carry only the worst baggage of both the old and the young

It's a shit=shit situation with you lot

you can't be the PM if you're not a MP

Oh, and the party members decide who is the leader of the party.

Yeah, but surely it makes more sense to elect someone who's at least worked in politics before to know what's going on than a complete amateur to the highest level of government.
>implying the constitution won't be changed at some point in the near future because banning foreign born Americans from the job is discrimination

why not? she has the money. the right will hate her because she is black.

The difference is that trump has experience leading people and running a massive organization, thats where the "qualification" comes from, silly twat.

America will collapse if we get to the point where we can change the constitution for the benefit of foreigners

She could run but she wouldnt win. There will never be a woman president

>first campaign rally
Hold on, hold on, hold on
Wait a second, everybody here, I'm the ghetto Oprah
You know what that mean? You get a fur! You get a fur!
You get a jet! You get a jet! Big booty bitch for you! Woo!

>run for PM
What?

>Alex Jones was afraid of Arnold Schwarzenegger becoming president
>He's unfit because he's a celebrity
>Called him a dictator
>Called him a Nazi
>Was afraid of him getting access to the nuclear codes.
>Defends Trump when people say the same exact things.

Hmmmm... really makes you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvW4gXZenpM

ILl cri if dis happen

>"Hurr unqualified"

If you are born in the US, you can run for President, guess she skipped out of school.

While Trump can boast about his financial acumen and skill in negotiating, what the fuck can Oprah boast about? She made her money shilling shitty products on television to stay at home mothers. That isn't something to boast about.

I would unironically vote for Oprah.

I was so disillusioned when I found out that the car company donated all the cars and she didn't spend a nickle. Even worse, some of the people couldn't pay the taxes on the new car and when they asked Oprah for help, she told them to fuck off, they should be happy they got a free car.

Yeah fuck having educated Presidents who spent years studying politics, economics and philosophy academically and decades after that gaining experience of actually running government bodies.

Let's just elect TV hosts with no relevant qualifications like Trump! USA! USA! USA!

This shit is literally idiocracy turning to reality.

You realize a lot of presidents have been elected to the position without holding a political office. Ulysses S. Grant comes to mind. Dwight Eisenhower, Zachary Taylor, Herbert Hoover, etc.

To be fair, plenty of those people are just as retarded as Trump. It's even worse when you see a guy with a law degree from a top school talk about "bringing back the 50s!" or "losing jobs to the damn Chinese!".

She paid for the taxes. She addressed it in another show later.

America is a bitch

They could probably work out a payment system though, if nothing else they could sell the car for a lot of cash

But sponsorship is how 90% of that stuff works, they wouldn't be able to do it otherwise

it's sad having to watch alex defend somebody who's in power

he's not in his element

i wish we could go back to the good old days when everybody in government was illuminati

>Get new car for free
>Pay taxes
>Sell new car
>Pocket difference

The first two were military commanders, Ike was commander of all Allied forces, he was more than qualified.

So now it's not that they have to have political office, it's military too. Fair enough, you lead people in the military. Yet, the acumen one gets from running literally hundreds of businesses accounts for nothing?

It's sounding like you're deliberately setting standards that Trump doesn't meet, while ignoring any relevant equivalencies that he does.

That got debunked after. The whole car thing followed her for years and has been something she's complained about since it happened.

she would never get the delegates

Studying politics, economics and philosophy could mean you become very educated in those things. It could also mean you learn to think exactly the same as everyone else who came before you and are unable to think of new solutions.

It's incredibly adorable and undergrad-tier naive of you to think of career politicians that way :)

I don't know if you're meme'ing, but one of the requirements to be able to be prime minister is that you're a sitting MP
Technically the queen also has to approve the prime minister too

That's exactly what you have just fucking quoted you cretin

>Yet, the acumen one gets from running literally hundreds of businesses accounts for nothing?

That's correct.

>running an army makes you qualified
>running a business empire doesn't
hmmmm

shit my bad...
ive been up for like 15 hours and i barely slept and excuses shut up

You guys think a women's day time talk show host would command the respect of the military? Do think she has the balls to deal with ISIS and all the civilian casualties that come with military action? I fucking hate Hillary Clinton but at least she wouldn't balk at sending people to their deaths when necessary

>I'm american, everyone who's complaining is not.

So the coal-miners that are protesting the loss of health care aren't Americans?

>President Winfrey invites al-Baghdadi onto her show
>allows him to talk about why he wants to destroy America
>she invites family members of ISIS victims to share their stories and confront him
>tears and hugs
>during the commercial break he gets blackbagged by a CIA paramilitary team and dropped off in a secret prison
>at the end of the episode the audience gets free cars

>You guys think a women's day time talk show host would command the respect of the military?

Does a reality TV show host?

Turd Ferguson

That would probably be funnier than Trump winning.

Trump vs Oprah 2020: look at what you've created Sup Forums the musical

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

>And watch this shit turn into south africa v.2.1
YOU'RE GETTING REPARATIONS
AND YOU'RE GETTING REPARATIONS

AND YOU'RE GETTING REPARATIONS

>Trump vs Oprah 2020: look at what you've created Sup Forums and sjws the musical
Fixed that for you

Remember that time Oprah opened a school in Africa and all the girls there got raped

Remember that time Oprah got in a ridiculous bitch fight with a European sales clerk because he didn't recognize her and thought she was trying to steal the $10,000 designer handbag she was pawing at

U.S. grant and washington had zero political experience, I'd say a global business is closer to what the office is like than what they were used to.

It actually weirds me out how Obama went from being a lawyer who never tried a case to a professor who never taught a class to a Senator who never cast a vote

Was his ENTIRE life really some kind of arcane political game? It's like he doesn't actually exist at all. He just went from job to job, racking up accreditation and titles then moving on without ever actually "doing" anything those jobs involved.

I member, it was right here around the corner in Zurich.

>liberals so cuck they need a TV personality with zero experience to run for office

KEK

Sounds like she's perfect for the presidency

Failed ventures and bitchy behavior is a recipe for the White House

DUDE CORPORATIONS ARE THE SAME AS A COUNTRY LMAO

>Next election is going to be nothing but celebrities and their "revolutionary" ideas running for office

Oh boy, I can't wait.

Sup Forums doesn't understand the consequences of what they have wrought

>keep implying that Sup Forums had anything to do with the election

unbiased here but you leftists are fucking retarded

This. Should've voted for Hillary and we would have avoided all trouble.

Sup Forums is bragging about memeing a candidate into the white house

the most educated president to ever hold office was Woodrow Wilson. You can go fuck yourself.

Something I always wondered about that movie

Was Camancho supposed to be sympathetic? I mean he doesn't seem to have any villain qualities at all. The circumstances of life itself were the villain, he wasn't a "bad person" in the least. If anything, he uses his (extremely limited) abilities to do his best to try to make things better.

oprah is too bipolar. elon musk could totally get in but he's not a natural born citizen, fuck

I honestly have no fucking clue why women are so obsessed with oprah. These stay at home moms made her a fucking billionaire. Fucking why? I've seen a few clips of her show. She just seems like an average daytime talk show host

Alex is controlled opposition. If it was his job to simply tell the truth, he wouldn't "have" to do anything. Bill Cooper was never in that position, for example.

Alex Jones """has""" to defend the current system because it's his job to control and misdirect the """alt-right""", and keep the first world, white middle class from realizing that authoritarian nationalist populism is currently immensely in their best interests.

>never tried a case
>never taught a class
>never cast a vote

what?

easily digestible nigger

>I also grew up during the tail end of the cold war, an amicable partnership with russia is what was supposed to have happened after the berlin wall fell.
I'm so sure letting them do whatever the fuck they want and letting them run our elections is exactly what we had in mind back then.

same with Brian Gumble, Don Lemon, Terry Crews

clearly black, but not """"""black""""""" goes well with old bitches

Is this bait?

wtf I wanna fuck Oprah now!

>letting them run our elections is exactly what we had in mind back then.

Weren't the liberals crying about how trump's accusations that our elections were being tampered with fake on his part? What happened to that narrative?

>country is dying because of Trump

He's been in office for like 40 days you pre-pubescent cunt. The state of affairs your country is in is the remnants of the last 8 years and the indoctrinated desperately resisting change because of their feelings.

Arnold has never been anything but an actor and bodybuilder

he never ran a billion dollar corporation or massive projects across the globe

his tenure in CA was shit. I would know because I lived through it

>Black females

Name a significant accomplishment

How have they progressed the human race

It's like you people forgot who you voted for.

russia boogeyman is so 2 months ago

better than hillary

its woman historys month, check twitter hashtag.

I learned that a black woman created a pastry fork

WHITES BTFO FOREVER HOW CAN WE COMPETE

YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY 2020