>BUT SUDDENLY

What do?

bbq

Charge him with stick.

fight it like a man

climb a tree and throw poop at him

>fall
you mean autumn

If you're the sort of person who traipses through the woods in order to kill boars, you say 'fall'

Ask politely to open Bob and Vagene

steal him

RARE FLAG!

only dumb burgers say 'fall'

A new pet!

Hello Ceylon

Wonder how the fuck we have boars in the Northeastern U.S.

gas the jewish boar

BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

More grace, your wine?

Probably draw and take aim, if it charges, I'll dump lol 9mm into it until it drops. Then I run like fuck, because I might be forced to pay for killing the animal.

Take a photo then call the DNR office and report the first known wild boar in the Canadian Maritimes.

Hello, fellow /pigs/. Have you bullied any north europeans or wasted their money on women and wine today?

TOO MUCH WINE

>master, what can I do for you?

WHOOOOOORES

The only correct response.

Turn it into a hat.

Like this, but not cute at all.

luckily I have my glock

Hehehehehe

Glocks a shit

At least he can shoot himself.

Only lower class Russian girls are sexy, their fathers spend all the money on vodka so they get just a little bit too little to eat their whole lives and end up with that look.

Rich Russians are fat like Americans.

Cheap and reliable , I'm not gonna spend a fortune that does the same thing my gun can do

Let the boar fuck my gf, of course

There are better guns in the same price range that are exactly as reliable.

HAKUNA MATATA
WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

KILL THE HOOOOOOOOOOOR

THE BOOOOOAAAARRR

Do boars still exist in western europe though?

KILL

That is a beautiful animal.

I always wished we had wiled boars like that...the closest thing we have to it are our women, but it's still not the same (even if it is).

Yes. Do they exist in your local jungle?

No need to be this salty, man. I was just asking because europe is so overpopulated that people don't often talk about wild animals there anymore.
We don't have that exactly species of boar, but we do have our fair share of wild hogs.

They used to come and pillage my grand parents lawn. Bastards

>What do?
*BANG

We have feral swine in more than 20 states

THE WHORE IS PREGNANT WITH A BOAR

I've eaten boar meat both in Germany and here.

>9mm on a boar
Some of these fuckers survive car crashes while the cars themselves dont.

Am I the only one?

have a swig of potion magique and bring it home on my shoulders

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

>What do?
pray

big dog

Abhorrent thread.

Also, it's autumn not fall

british english a shit

ask him to lead me to truffles,we'll sell them to french and italians for exorbitant amounts of money & split the profits 50/50

Croikey that's a big'un. Oi'm gunna stick moi "finger" up its arse and see how it reacts

Is this the daily shitpost thread?