19 Virginia
20 Creighton
21 Arizona State
22 Xavier
23 TCU
24 WVU
25 Texas Tech

is Duke /ourteam/, es-pee?

If by our you mean you and your fellow faggots, then yes.

Michigan State is destroying the Tar Heels

Pretty unfair
Stanford looks pretty good tonight

UNC getting their shit pushed in.

Bill Walton is ripped rn

UK reporting in. I hate Jay Bias

>this refpause

HERE COME THE UNC REFS

>Izzo melting down

>Tarbabbies closing in

>all this North Carolina refball

d i s g u s t i n g

>UNC could only must up 4 points with all that refball

Lmao

>UNCheats
HAHAHAHAHA
GO DUKE

Alright here we go lads, this should be a good one.

My dad graduated from Duke and my mom graduated from Florida

And you graduated from...

Surely this won't be another Duke losing by 10-15 most of the game and coming back to win episode.

duke ice cold to start

>the absolute state of Duke basketball

Still in school, but I'm not going to switch from rooting for the teams I've supported my whole life to rooting for my school's shitty sun belt teams

Sparty on! ACC BTFO

Plus I didn't even choose to go here, the school I attended originally merged with a larger one

I'm not sure how to feel about this

What the fuck was that foul for when there was no contact?

No. You have to root for your shitty sun belt team

Go Gators!

Duke always finds the most punchable white boys

Refball was so obvious the annoucers were speechless

>wu-tang sweater

>tfw I sit next to Grayson Allen in class
believe it or not, he's actually a pretty humble dude

Bagley looks so worth it. Whoever drafts him is lucky

I'm sure that's something you can determine by sitting next to him in some shitty class

Nothing will stop Bagley from winning player of the year. Barring injury of course

You at Kennesaw State?

Remember in Duke's third game when everyone thought he got blinded in one eye?

He was blinded. It's bionic now

Yes. What about it

nah that's something I determined when he actually introduced himself to me instead of simply assuming that I knew his name, dickwad

>you will never be rich and important enough to have your own college basketball tournament

Chiozza is gonna be one of those 2nd rounders who deserves playing time, but never gets it until he goes to a team like the Spurs.

>have a tournament
>crown two champions

Also its great seeing that geezer's alma mater finish 6th. Fuck the ducks

>Watching basketball after college

Kinda glad basketball has been a way to take my mind off the shitshow that is our football program.

SEC is gonna be fun this year. For once it's not just Kentucky. Aggies might just be the best team in the conference, tho I expect Kentucky to be pretty fucking good come tournament time.

>that asian lady on a unicycle
Thats some impressive skill

What do you guys expect from the aggies this year? Conference champs?

As a long time cowboys fan and an Aggie (2002) I'm expecting disappointment which will mean I'll be ecstatic to just be eliminated in the sweet 16.

idk Florida looks scary good right now, so I would imagine they would be the favorites for the conference. i could see a A&M-UF conf. tournament matchup with A&M winning

i think this year they get over the sweet 16 slump. too early to say if they have enough to get past the elite 8 tho

They have a great chance. It'll be Kentucky, Florida and the Aggies, Georgia and Bama are sneaky good too.

For Kentucky it comes down to growth. Right now they're the 3rd best team in the conference but they're missing one of their best players and will presumably improve more than anyone during the season since they're literally all freshman.

But I think the sky is the limit for the Aggies. They have a roster that will be really hard to beat come tournament time.

Florida's offense is insane

Go valpo

Chiozza making his case for one of the best players in the country

These are the two best teams in the nation right now imo.

oh no florida

>gaytors

this duke team is gonna be scary to play in March

Fuck Duke. That's all.

Haha i was right

Trae Young should've went to Kentucky or Duke, would've made them unbeatable.

But now he'll just put up big stats on a bad team and probably only be one and done, if he stays at least two years only then will I respect his OU decision, especially if he can recruit another big name player to play with him and win the Big12 and make the final 4 like Buddy Hield did.

who /MW/??

HOW DOES DUKE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT? Every fucking game they play like dumbasses and still win

God tier coaching

Duke just got hot at the right time, they won't shoot that well from 3 and from the line going forward unless Allen or Gary Trent Jr. pop the fuck off. They don't have as many shooters as they normally do. They are (should be in time) a really good defensive team, which ultimately won them the game.

Ever since Coach K added Jeff Capel, they are nabbing top flight recruits that take their raw talent and given his brand of winning basketball.

I'm starting to think maybe Capel could be Ks successor.

Nah, he's a great recruiter but not a good coach. When he took over for a few games last year they didn't look good

Whoever it is it's going to be a former duke player or coach.

It'll be one of the ones who took head coaching jobs at other schools recently. This is like a trial period for all of them

Hurley, Dawkins, Wojo? Can't really see it happening. Maybe Hurley.

It's going to be Bill Self

Self went to Oklahoma St

Didn't go there but it's about goddamn time for two bids.

Stacked basketball teams are dumb.

I'm all for guys staying local and keeping their sports programs relevant as a lone star.

And now he can do the same shit Curry did and just jack up 40 foot shots with reckless abandon and make highlights for Sportscenter.

Is Ohio BACK?

*fapping intensifies*

WE’RE BACK!

Good on Tx Tech, I've never even been to Texas, but I've always rooted for Tx Tech because they were my favorite team back on NCAA 08 Football. They should be unbeaten going into Allen's Fieldhouse. Hope they make the tourney this year.

>back
when were you ever here?

weekday games?
weekday games.

>UT-Arlington ranked

FEELS GOOD, MAN

>Allen's Fieldhouse

In some bizarro world poll?

>top 10
weird feels

seeing it all over twitter in power rankings

go valpo

>tfw being ranked #1 feels normal

Kyle. Goddamn. Guy.

what's on?

Cuse ranked when?

this is /OURYEAR/

>arizona going from #2 to unranked in just one week

Soonerfag here. You don't want that. Trust me. He's got an amazing eye for talent and is a great recruiter, but he's not a coach. He had Blake Griffin all but fall into his lap and got an elite 8 run out of that on sheer talent alone, but once Griffin left things fell apart almost immediately. Willie Warren experienced probably the worst non-injury regression I've ever seen and that 2009 recruiting class that was hailed as being right up there with Kentucky's (which included John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins) at the time fell flat on its face almost entirely because Capel couldn't develop them or control their egos.

They were alright when Bobby Knight landed there after being run out of Indiana. In his six full seasons they made four NCAA Tournaments and an NIT semifinal. That was pretty impressive by Texas Tech standards.