THE DWARF HAS GONE MISSING

After visiting Finland the mighty president of Russian Federation has gone under the radar again. No one's gotten a hold of him for five days.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://yle.fi/uutiset/venalaismediassa_kohistaan_taas_putinin_katoamisesta__nahty_viimeksi_varmuudella_suomessa/9007622&edit-text=&act=url

Last year there was a huge rumor mill after he was not seen for 11 days.
So... it looks like he's sick about once a year like the rest of us. How can this be?!

Other urls found in this thread:

formin.finland.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=345679
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/52312
uusisuomi.fi/ulkomaat/198407-eun-rajavalvonta-uudistuu-jos-yksi-valtio-niskuroi-rajatarkastukset-tulevat-kayttoon
yle.fi/uutiset/suomalaisten_nato-kannat_ennallaan__epavarmojen_osuus_kasvanut/8408558
antifasistit.blogspot.fi/)
liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425
youtube.com/watch?v=4B5IpEVw2Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liskosauli on napannut putinin aids-luolaansa

>calls Putin small
>national hero is literally 5'2

>Finland kidnaps Putin
>Second winter war

>it's another butthurt Eastern Euro thread insulting Russia

We're not a part of the butthurt belt, cmon now. We respect the russians. Doesn't mean we have to like them.

But... but... people we're shorter back then! Malnutrition and all that!

Today there's no excuse for being a manlet.

this thread again
pasta everywhere

>Calls Putin dwarf
>Has president of equal height (Niinistö)

Actually - you became part of the belt since entering EU and having narrative dictated by world media owners.

Or maybe he's just taking some time off.

Not really. Regional media is popular here so there's some rather objective coverage available. It's not like people just believe whatever the popular American narrative happens to be for event x-y-z. Only the biggest newspapers are full of trash taken straight from reuters/cnn or Swedish papers owned by Goldman Sachs.

So it's pretty bad... but could be far worse.

He's probably going on another fuckfest with Berlusconi to fuck underage arab whores.

Бoжe я тaк и дyмaл чтo ты кaкoй-тo пpoкcи пидapoк c двaчикa.

as opposed to Russia where the media is literally owned by a gas company

im always fucking shocked by how flawless & well-made this short-putin memes are
i mean the shooping is just fucking amazingly well done

And where telling the truth about Molotov-Ribbentrop pacts nets you a 200,000 rouble fine.

Russia was, is and will always be a shithole.

Anything's better than yours. pic related.

So? Why should you have every little uncomfortable fact of history available? Has obsessing over the Holocaust and guilt indoctrinated into people from a young age done anything good to the German people, do you think?

Even in our country we still don't have the transcripts of high level meetings with Hitler available, and neither do we have the Tiitinen files open (detailing Stasi-collaboration within our government during the cold war).

History can be read in many ways, and the patriotic way is the most beneficial for the people of said nation. That said, I still don't think events should be "hidden", like in China and Russia. There are multiple ways of interpreting the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact also - for example - as a pragmatic move by the Soviet Union to push back the date of German aggression against them directly.

Why is he so tiny?

Cyka blyat

>2013
Is there an updated graphic?

Great things come in small packages

>CRIMEA IS MINE, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, MINE MINE MINE, WAAAAAAAAAH

Tell me more about your president

There's a 2015 version. Don't know if there's one for THE CURRENT YEAR though, Trudeau.

What is he thinking?

It's all a ploy. He's vanished before for a few days and he's doing it again now and he'll do it again in the future. Soon, the world will see this behaviour as normal and lose interest when he next dissappears. And that's when he strikes.

Then again it could be this

WEEE ARE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE LOLLIPOP GUILD, THE LOLLIPOP GUILD, THE LOLLIPOP GUILD! !!

He is a great president.

Is he not cucked like other Europe leaders and if not, then how? i'm curious bcause i don't hear about him much on Sup Forums

How hard can it be to go missing in Europe these days? No borders, no quality control, no financial crime prosecution.

He's not very good. He's from a party that wants to join NATO, sure he can't push it as the president since the people and the parliament are so much against it. But if it were up to him we'd be in NATO at the moment, he completely subscribes to the Western narrative of all the events. I despise everyone in his party. It's the extension of the Swedish People's Party. They should rename it to "The Goodest Goys Party". No own opinions at all, whatever the spoonfed media narrative is, that's the side they're always on. Currently it's pro-NATO, pro-homo/trans, pro-third world immigrants and extremely anti-Russia. Although the immigrants one's changing a little bit, because of all the crime and public outrage they've been causing. In addition to this they are extremely pro-USA.

"Where's the weed, brahs?"

He's the most based president
He does whatever he wants

There's no reason for Finland not to join NATO. Stop reading MV Lehti and read this: formin.finland.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=345679

Source: House of Commons Defence Committee; Russia: Implications for UK defence and security

he's just doing his annual opiate/amphetamine detox.

You literally give the reason not to join yourself. Russia considers NATO their enemy. Finland is not their enemy. Why make an enemy, as such a small country that we are? Even in the best case scenario they'll do nothing else except flood us with refugees year after year until we're like 90% black since they'll consider it a betrayal. Don't even want to think about what the worst case scenario is. Probably Russia responding asymmetrically in Eastern Europe to the expansion, which could even spark a conflict with NATO proper - and since russian troops would be busy fighting in the Baltics or wherever the spearhead of the conflict is - it'd just be nukes left for us to secure St. Petersburg and so on from the conventional force Finland could mobilize.

Putin goes dark every once in a while. Not a happening

Another plastic surgery and implants

When will they learn

>Russia considers NATO their enemy. Finland is not their enemy.
It considers a Treaty enemy. Why? Yes, they're paranoid and Putin will bark because he knows we're so cucked we won't do any independent decisions. Has Russia attacked a NATO country? Estonia? No, and it has no balls to do so. Joining a Treaty does not mean we're enemies, it's just common sense. The reality of the situation is that right now Finland has no resources to stand up in case of invasion. Never has, Finland has never won a war and last time we needed to ally with Germany.

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/52312
Reading this should be enough to tell it's not safe and stable neighbor. What 1500 kilometers? Yeah, I guess Ukraine is 1500 kilometers away from Finland. No sane guy would threaten a country when he has been invited there. Are you Russocucks not bothered by the obvious provokings such as invading our or Sweden's airspace?

Finland is already cooperating with NATO, and joining the Treaty would mean we'd just have more freedom to affect decisions. Face it, Russia does not consider Finland a friend. We are just a perimeter for defence. It might not have a reason to strike now, but when it does it might be too late. The purpose of NATO is to prevent such cases. Face it, in modern world there are no small states. There are big states and they will wipe their ass with small states that have no one behind their back. And whether you like it or not Finland is part of Western community.

The 1500 kilometers was already explained in the Russian media if you'd have bothered to check it out. The president's office clarified that he was talking about the distance from Murmansk to St.Petersburg, which is approx 1500km and covers almost entire finnish border, and has very few military bases and no significant troop concentrations.

>re you Russocucks not bothered by the obvious provokings such as invading our or Sweden's airspace?

They've been doing that ever since the early Soviet Union times. This is not new, nor is it news. Thus not a reason to join NATO non-whatsoever.

> And whether you like it or not Finland is part of Western community.

Indeed I do not like it, and neither does many many many finns. The mainstream media here is pushing the homos, the trans, the mass immigration and all the western alliances (EU, NATO, bilateral co-op with America, Sweden and blablabla) really really hard. If they weren't there would be no support for any of those. And even now if there's a vote, people don't want the mass immigration and they don't want NATO either with even clearer numbers.

Also if Sweden joins NATO(and sooner or later they will), Finland will be all alone. That means Russia has won. It owns Finland and we're eternal cucks. Whether we join or not it doesn't fix our relationship with Russia but if we join it gives lot of good things such as better way to communicate in cases of crisis.

>Indeed I do not like it, and neither does many many many finns. The mainstream media here is pushing the homos, the trans, the mass immigration and all the western alliances (EU, NATO, bilateral co-op with America, Sweden and blablabla) really really hard.
Then move to Russia if a few faggots bothers you so much. I'm sure you'll love the freedom of speech there, the corruption and the economic situation. Or the fact they have giant mosques while Finland doesn't have a single one proper mosque. I'm sorry but your "many many many Finns" actually just means your own personal bubble(probably comments from MV Lehti), majority of people are glad to be part of the free world. Something like trannies or homos on TV is a literal non-issue compared to safety politics. Whether we join NATO or not has nothing to do with mass immigration so why the fuck are you mentioning it? And did you even know that EU is actually doing something about it? Did you know that Finland does not give the asylum for those from Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq so easily anymore?

uusisuomi.fi/ulkomaat/198407-eun-rajavalvonta-uudistuu-jos-yksi-valtio-niskuroi-rajatarkastukset-tulevat-kayttoon

I think he gets cosmetic surgery, either that or it's to visit his secret family he spawned with a clone of Stalin's granddaughter.

I think he gets cosmetic surgery, either that or it's to visit his secret family he spawned with a clone of Stalin's granddaughter.

I'm right here. Don't worry.

haha face look

>he was not seen for 11 days.
That must be wonderful. It summer time and all of Russia is his play ground. Just imagine the beautiful and remote places he could be.

A few faggots don't bother me at all. Drumming them up in the media all the time bothers me. It's the new feminism. It was nothing until every media took it up as their issue, and now 81% of personnel on the municipality level (kunta-ala) are female. "Great equality" we have there.

It's all about the issues they are driving, the direction they are driving the society in. Look at the picture.
>I'm sorry but your "many many many Finns" actually just means your own personal bubble(probably comments from MV Lehti), majority of people are glad to be part of the free world.

Not according to all the facts we have on the issue:
yle.fi/uutiset/suomalaisten_nato-kannat_ennallaan__epavarmojen_osuus_kasvanut/8408558

Also the "free world" is just a point of view. Media and economic domination by either USA or their proxy Germany who are forcing open borders, multiculturalism, homos and all the different aspects of cultural marxism on us is the opposite of freedom and self-determination of people's to me. Just look at the shitstorm they kicked up for Poland and Hungary daring to control their borders instead of bowing to their media pressure.

If Russia was to seriously mess up with Finland, I would come to help.
Already have the Finnish flag ready, just need a blue marker.

Fuck off 2ch libcuck

15+

Putin probably suffers from unipolar depressive mood swings. It's a much more rare version of mania, and people with the condition tend to recluse themselves.

Still could be wrong, though.

from time to time he has to take a bath from the blood, in which he must lie still for a few days.

This. It's just his dangerous nature.

>Already have the Finnish flag ready, just need a blue marker.

or he caught the flu and needed to lie down a few days, but didnt want to frighten the public so he keeps it all quiet

He's just having autistic meltdowns and isolating himself
poor little Putin :(

Could be true as well.

yearly botox injection
he is alive, though. called Obama today, they discussed Karabakh, Afghanistan, Syria and Ukraine.

>Implying all slavs don't look alike

mfw

Leftist groups were demanding the Finnish police to arrest Putin for war crimes.
Needless to say, they didn't.
>tfw lefties literally want Finland to be obliterated

how is that good?
that's about opposite of what a president should do.

>midget Putin just walking around Finland, wandering into construction sites and baby carriages without anyone noticing

>Finland

Literally, who?

I haven't seen "drumming them up all the time" and if you do it sounds like you have a personal issue and search for such topics constantly.

>and now 81% of personnel on the municipality level (kunta-ala) are female
Why won't you look up what are the most common careers there. Nothing stops men from becoming nursers(92% of nurses and 94% of practical nurses are women) or kindergarten teachers but they aren't interested because of the low wages or some other reason. Complaining about this is same as feminists complaining that there's not enough women in science or leadership.

And yes the NATO thing is different because lot of Finns are uninformed and all the leftist parties are against it because Russia spreads their propaganda among far-left groups too(antifasistit.blogspot.fi/) and leftists see NATO as fascist organization(which is not). If Finns were to vote for this then everyone should at least read the new assessment and get their information from official sources instead Kremlin funded blogs and "news sites".

>Just look at the shitstorm they kicked up for Poland and Hungary daring to control their borders instead of bowing to their media pressure.
Yeah because Poland is a piece of shit country that only begs for money but doesn't follow the rules or give anything back. I have my issues with EU but it's more with the leadership and its current actions, which can be fixed.

>Literally, who?
The next boss after you beat Emus

Chill, they're chilling @ Saulis dank smoking cave.
remember that Säätö-Sale is known dealer.

>being this good goy.

Treasonous cunt.
Neither the West, or the Ruskies are our friends. They both see us as nothing more than pawns for their imperialistic schemes.
We should stay neutral, and ensure we have sufficient military capacity to make invading us a living hell to anyone stupid enough to try, and stay the fuck out of the power games between Murrica and Russia.

Joining Nato would only serve to make us defacto enemies of Russia, when we instead could be neutral neighbors. Any politician who pursues nato should be shot for treason.

You guys always say, "Jews are obsessed with money"

but you guys also say, "Jews want to eliminate the white race"

So, why would Jews eliminate the source of money? the biggest earners/savers/spenders?

Makes no sense, but I'm open to hear what the deal is . . .

EU can't be fixed. We can't even remove the actual legislative powers of this cancerous union, seeing how they aren't there by popular vote. Our Europarlament members who we have voted there got no legislative power, and can only object or approve of laws passed down from the comissions, (and if they object, the laws will be kept pushed until they get trough anyways).
EU is a sham, a safe heaven for politicians and parasitic bureaucrats. It has to be burned all down before it can be fixed, for the maggots are infesting it's very foundations. EU serves only the political, and financial elite of the world, not the peoples of Europe.

Fixit soon.

Everyone knows the real money is in the black market of melanin. $353 a gram. Fuck the whitey

natalia is punishing naughty pu-pu in her sex dungeon

nyt pojat äkkiä otetaan karjala takas

ja sitten TORILLE

Could use a non-degenerate dealer. Any up here the north?

There will be no Fixit. Pro-EU stance is theme of Sipilä's government and he has already stated this. When people voted for Centre Party they agreed to this.

Also doing Fixit with a bimbo from Big Brother as the leader is the biggest joke of the year. Why won't we ask Niko Saarinen to get into politics next then we'll have our own Milo Yiannopoulos too.

Quality control takes time when you deal big.

Not during this government's reign, no, but it is coming. EU is crumbling down on it's own impossibility, and sooner or later, we will leave too.

Who is this kid? What meme is he from?

he has to disappear innawoods every now and then to hunt bears with his bare hands to get away from his comfy lifestyle and return to his roots

Sweden ofcourse
liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425

That is in three years and we have no idea what is happening by then. I'll believe it has more support when I see more than 20 people in Rajat Kiinni events.

The UK leaving the EU is the best thing that could've happened to Europe.
Ever since the British joined, they've been sabotaging the EC and preventing every step toward a politically unified continent -- even though they willingfully joined a process ongoing since the 50's (after their own union, the EFTA, failed to kill the growing EC).

With them gone, the whole thing is gonna be back on tracks it never should had left, and now is the time for change.
I'm truly sad for the British, but they made their choice.

>goes "missing"
>implying he's not in his comfy innawoods cabin squatting next to a fire and automatic weapons
He's literally living the dream

There's no FIXIT coming, people have been convinced that the EU is our economic and cultural "anchor", even though it has mainly sucked balls for us. Like 75% of people support the EU without question. Well they have gripes with particular policies of course, but they'd never want to leave it.

Unless the whole house of cards that is the Union crumbles, we're staying.

thanks!

He looks like baby alex jones

Today there was Finland First event at Itis, at the same time as Muslims were having their Ramadan festival. Some Antifa clowns as well. But why is the well-known Russophile, Juha Molari, there too? Is this Finland First or Russia First? Since when has Putin-mania been nationalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=4B5IpEVw2Jk

Tää

Putin is just chilling, everyone needs rest every now than then.

>now is the time for change.
How fucking bluepilled are you?
EU had a chance to "change" to negate Brexit, what did they do? They doubled down on all the reasons to Brexit.

KILL EU NOW

Average height in 40s was 5'8

5'3 is still 5" below average

Avg height is 5'10 today

Putin is 5'5

Pytin is also 5" below average

Fuck off sumoi 5" under average isn't even that short snownigger

>be yuropiss
>make fun of putin's height even though Europe is ruled by feminist womanlets
>meanwhile weedman towers over Europussies and makes them all horny even the pajeets

He is a small guy!

>Since when has Putin-mania been nationalism?
I think it's because the pro-Putin faction is the only group with any kind of power or voice that is publicly anti-EU.
Since there is no third option, people are simply siding with Putin over EU.

>Ever since the British joined, they've been sabotaging the EC and preventing every step toward a politically unified continent

And god bless them for that.
Federalization of Europe is the last fucking thing anyone who wants his or her homeland and people to remain free of their own futures, should want.
The whole "united states of europe" bs you french cunts and your german allies have been pushing is a fucking existential threat to my homeland, and people. Fuck you, and fuck your EU, the sooner it dies, the better.

That just means that we need to redpill our countrymen mrore.
I have been telling my friends and family simple truths about the EU (like the fact that our supposed representatives have no legislative power at all and all the laws that are made in the EU are made by un-elected bureaucrats that the we can't even get out of there. That info comes as a shock to surprisingly many people.

>average height today is 5'10
It's 5'9 m8

for you