NOT WHITE

>implying that Italians South and Greek are NOT WHITE
>I'm proud not to be a cuckold!

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2016/06/08/monument-of-ancient-bulgar-leader-altsek-opened-in-italys-celle-di-bulgheria-to-celebrate-ancient-bulgar-heritage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bulgarian_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le divide and conquer
>le rubbing hands

NOPE, im not of yours, the mass immigration is you problem, not mine. I'm more similar at Syrians that Italians North

>greko-slavic

kek

My people came from central asia, we have nothing to do with greeks

sauce ?

>Near Eastern (Greco-Antolian)
>White
You know antolia is Turkey right?

Sauce on what senpai? All the info is readily available in books and in google.

Bulgars were a nomadic tribe who lived in Central Asia. We got pushed out by the Mongols and established a big ass kingdom on the Volga river north of the Black Sea which fell apart and the sons of the Khan took parts of the tribe to different regions - current day Bulgaria and Macedonia, Italy (over 100 villages have Bulgar names there), Central Europe and others. Only we managed to hold on and survive until contemporary time.

My people's history can be traced 15000 years back to Central Asia and we are the oldest European country who has kept its name.

Since you are from Italy, here's something that happened earlier this month that you might find interesting:
archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2016/06/08/monument-of-ancient-bulgar-leader-altsek-opened-in-italys-celle-di-bulgheria-to-celebrate-ancient-bulgar-heritage/

That was one of the brothers who had fled the fall of the Bulgarian Kingdom on the Volga and established himself in Italy.

Fascinating stuff

I know that, I TOLD IT.

>post yfw the Celtic and Germanic regions are going to have to be updated to include "Arab" soon

OK my friend but we are not white!

I have no probelm with Arabs-

The map in the OP is wrong on so many levels I can spend a whole day correcting it.

Greeks have nothing to do with anatolians (not to be mistaken by the later arrivals t*rks who are slejuk middle eastern roaches)

Hungarians should be Magyars

Russians and slavs should not be barely overlapping, the Russians are slavs

Franks should cover all of France

I don't think the Andalusians are correctly placed on the Iberian peninsula, they weren;t that far east iirc (so9meone could correct me here)

Scandinavians should be broken up to several groups

Balts don't exist, they are Ruissian slavs

A lot of the connections suggested by having groups with two names are simply wrong. There is no greko-anatolian or greko-slavic, for example. The only correct ones are the germanic ones.

Italians, Greeks, Slavs, etc. are all white. Whiter than anyone else except Nordics.

I think that Nordic are white, not us.

Italians are white as fuck, don;t fall for the Sup Forums meme trolling.

It's probably true. The only bulgar I know is an insane coal burning birch with mongoloid cheekbones.

Only Italian North are white, the italian south are not.

Why?

Have you ever SEEN a Sicilian?

>because muh kingdom and shieet, south is diverse we should separate :-DDDDD
He must be some borbone asshole

Oh wait, it's a troll thread, I apologize, I thought we were discussing history, carry on.

So sorry

yes, and you?
we are an heterogenic nation

ATTENTION PLEASE

to those new here who could be fooled by this:

OP is either a troll proxyfaggot or a JIDFproxyfaggot.

ignore this thread completely.

no shit sherlock

>Romania
>Greeco-Slavic

You ain't pulling that BS you Germanic rape baby.

which part of "to those new here who could be fooled by this" did you miss?

im not a borbone asshole, Lega Nord faggot.

kek

arent Romanians just Vlacho-Slavic?

>Vlacho-Slavic?
we're a mix native european thraco-dacians ,getae tribes(being a bunch of dacian,scythian,germanic mix) and a drop of italo-greek-jewish blood
and 10-15% slavic

inb4 we wuz dacians and shit

they didn't exist during that time

the Balkans were you, me, slav tribes and thracian leftovers

>Balts don't exist

i bet balts would disagree

>thracian leftovers
>says the thracianboo country with most historians and archaelogical discoveries
>a bunch of slavs on horses were able to change the genetic makeup of an entire country
Bulgarians look exactly like us and slovakians desu.

>Slovenia
>Germanic
>not at least Slavo-Germanic
>Austria is literally more Slavic than Slovenia
Who made this map?

change serbia croatia montenegro and bosnia to Dinaric

How does that contradict anything I said? The Thracians who ruled the lands were mostly gone by that time, whatever was left was absorbed within the new Bulgar/Slav nation.

>Who made this map?

A fucking retard I bet my money on it. Slovenia literally has the slav word in its name ((germanic)) lol

too early, you didn't exist back then just like the Romanians

the Balkans were Bulgars, Greeks, slavs and dying own Thracians. Anything else is propaganda and stupidity.,

Bulgarians trying to overcome their inferiority complex by trying to bash greeks and anatolians
no one cares you dumb fucks

>own

out*

the map is supposed to be a ethnic group map
and we yugos are mostly native geneticlly

Where did I bash you? Please quote it.

Lets see who has inferiority complex. I am not the one claiming the Western Roman Empire was somehow Greek top lel Talk about inferiority complex.

They might have Germanic admixture, but completely Germanic? Absolute bullshit. It was probably a dirty scheming mountain Croat who made this map. Slovenians are well-known for self-hatred and denial when it comes to their Slavic roots.

paint my country nongreen again and ill rek u

The whole map is horseshit to the max. It has to be either purposeful troll or a specific ((agenda)) by a ((study group))

Do most Zlovenes really believe they're Germans?

>k*rds and s*rians are Greco-Anatolian

You are no even on the map t*rk why are you posting?

this is the only true meme map

What is the significance of asterisks and why do roaches use it in place of letters?

Bulgars did. But Bulgars were a small group that ruled Greeks and Thracians. Slavs came, became subjects of Bulgars, and then they over took Bulgars because of their larger numbers, album kept the name of the land because it was used before they arrived and they technically did take control of the same political entity.

But no, Bulgarians are like 80% pre-slavic genetically and have almost zero Central Asian mixture.

nobody in my extended circle thinks this. probably some northslovenia are because of germanification around WWII. most ppl think we're slavs with austro-german cultural influences.

because it's cursative to regard them as full human race considering the history

>most ppl think we're slavs with austro-german cultural influences.
There's a similar sentiment in north and northwest Croatia as well.

My father's father is from Messina and his mother is from Palermo.

My mother's father is from Milan and her mother is from west Alessandria.

I do not think that my father's family would consider themselves "white" as italian-americans consider themselves "white" but it depends on where in Italy you are talking. Italy is a fucking melting pot of all the bullshit in the area. The mediterranean sea was the one of the earlier super-highways of trade and travel.

Fuck off to arabworld if you're arab though

can you guys start having kids? i want poland to stay white and polish

Even if they had germanic mixed in it would be later at that point they should be pure slavs

kek, explain the wannabe meme

Historically and genetically not true.

We are roughly (depending on different studies) 50 to 60% slav, 40% to 50% Bulgar and 5 to 10% Thracian.

The Bulgar genes are roughly 50%.

wel, north croats are more north than most of slovenes.
idk how we were so relatively succesful in yugoslavia, now other countries are cathcing up / surpassing Slovenia.

FUCK OFF OPPRESSOR

...you do realize roaches aren't white right?

>wannabe
Yugos are measured to be around 183-185cm on average
while the dutch are "SELF REPORTED"around 182cm
yet they are still regarded as being the tallest in the world

>I do not think that my father's family would consider themselves "white"

What then? Don't say mediterranean cuz that means white as well.

> franks in croatia

What is this shit

It's the same Serb posting this image everywhere. It's basically showing how Dinaric people (southern Croats, Serbs and Bosnians) are le ebin tall people and Dutchfags are just phonies who have managed to convince normies they're the tallest people on Earth when in fact Dinaric people are objectively the tallest Europeans, pic related.
>self-reported

ahahaha fucking lol why have I never seen this before? is it an Sup Forums meme?

>idk how we were so relatively succesful in yugoslavia
Not having gone through a 4 year long war just 20-25 years ago helps.

Slavic DNA is R1a (east germans have slavic blood)

kinda
its very dank

truth has no moral judgement attached to it, whether they like it or not makes no difference for reality

we did not came through so called gate of people ...we just came back

I'm R1B (french) what does that make you and me?

Also, notice how when measured, Scandis and Dutch come out to be 5'11"-5'11.5" while Dinaric people come out to be 5'11.5"-6'1" with a pool of 250-350 people measured (great accuracy).

>R1B + French
You're either Gaulish or Frank, basically you're an ethnic french.

The French army was in northern parts of Croatia for some time. You left a bermet recipe and parts of your culture

>northern parts
Not just northern, they were in central and southern parts (Lika, northern Dalmatia) albeit not that long.
We have plenty of French loan words because of the fact.

I like how most ancestry in the USA is germanic, I thought it would be english/irish

>you didn't exist back then just like the Romanians
Romanians didn't had a state, that doesn't mean that the Romanians as a people weren't there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bulgarian_Empire

Yeah Bulgarian inhabited by Bulgarians. You are just proving my point.

Wtf are you talking about, are you implying nobody lived in the Carpathian Danubian space at all? Who were those people north of Danube? They were proto-Romanians, basically old Dacians and Thracians, mixed up with Romans left behind after Aurelian abandonned Dacia. Some migratory populations also settled around those parts, but the ethnic majority was Daco-Romans.

Vlach is a linguistic group.When slavs came , they called the latin speakers vlachs.Romanains never identified as vlachs, not the people nor the country.This is a barbarous name given to us.

Coming back to our subject, vlachs are the romanised thraco-dacian tribes.

Romanians are romanised thraco-dacians+slavs+roman+whatever after 2000 years

>Italians, Greeks, Slavs, etc. are all white. Whiter than anyone else except Nordics.

Wrong as fuck, only German peoples are white.

second bulgarian empire was called Vlacho-Bulgarian Empire when Ioanitsa Caloian lived(a bulgarian of vlach origin)

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>WE
>WUZ
>DACIANS

Fuck me!!! I can't take this shit anymore. I'm going to Sup Forums to watch the game. FUCK!

In case you didn't knew, the Empire was Romanian and Bulgarian and the rulers had in their title Emperors of Bulgarians and Vlachs (Romanians).

I AM WHITE.

>no arguments
>uses WE WUZ meme

Nice exit there!

Only in our textbooks lol, nobody called it that except for administrative purposes like you can say different regions of an Empire/Kingdom.

Nothing to do with anything.

Kaloyan was straight up descended from Asparuh.

>off to Sup Forums, I literally can;t take Romanian shitposting anymore, I just can't

I am not. Mixed and sad about it.

this is the common accepted history by every today historian.its absolutely logic too.Read an encyclopedia.According to Californian institute romanians have a continuity traced since the first culture, the CUucuteni-ryptilian

Trianon, bitch.

its Caloian Ioanitsa(romanian name) , and according to all chronicles existent he was vlach.

Karelians are in all actuality more similar to Ostrobothnians and Southwest Finns than Savonians or Kainuu Finns are.

it depends on the area I guess

What are you mixed with?

Romanians are the source of I2 haplogroup, it appeared in West of black Sea , and was the main gnetic marker of Cucuteni.In Romania also the biggest diversity of I2 is found.

But this is not the latest surprise.Even the R1 in romanians is inherited from the steppe Getae-Sarmatians. R1a-Z280 outnumbers R1a-M458 among Romanians,[53] the opposite phenomena is typical for Poles, Czechs, Croats Bulgarians and Hungarians.

So where as all the other europeans have R1-M458 salvic, romanians have the pre-slavic indo-european R1a-Z280

We are not greco anatolian DELET THIS

We are the only caucasians

user... no such thing existed. I am flabbergasted that such fairy tales can ecen be taken seriously.

Some government functionaries prolly decided to make that shit up to revitalise national pride or something, but it is absurd.

Not trying to offend you, but there was never a Bulgarian-Romanian anything lwt alone a dualistic empire. That's just... mind boggling.

Pope Innocent III in a letter to Kaloyan:
"We, knoing that your ancestors were originally from Rome"

leave troll.