Today I was called a xenophobe and a racist in front of class

Well Sup Forums, it finally happened. I didnt even expose my power level. My black british english professor has been trying to attack America/Americans all semester. I've always risen to the defense of my great nation, but always fairly and never bombastic or rude.

Today she was going on about soccer and I asked who was playing. "Wales and portugal"
Jokingly, blatantly JOKINGLY i say "oh two third world countries then?"

>TRIGGERED

Suddenly she goes off in front of the class saying im being "legitimately racist and xenophobic."
She said that like three times, and tried to get me to apologize but I held my ground.
Hold me Sup Forums i dont even know how to feel. Didnt think these people actually existed sometimes.
Pic not related, i just like prairie dogs.

hahaha you're such a jokester user
omg i'm dying with laughter
you're fucking amazing

she probably had the last straw with your racist ass and your BLATANTLY JOKINGLY jokes today

>showing an interest in soccer

I was called racist in 7th grade by my English teacher for suggesting we not give aid to Haiti after the earthquakes.

my stand up tour starts soon. Want tix?

>legitimately racist and xenophobic
But both of those countries (technically Wales isn't even one) are white?

It's good you didn't apologize.

Just make sure you can back up your claims with facts and sources. And don't lose your temper.

Your use of humor probably appealed to others, maybe even some that would normally disagree.

Your strength turned at least one woman on.

>portugal
>white

Dude same shit with me. I got detention for "racist remarks" because I said "Haiti looked like it got hit by an earthquake before it got hit by an earthquake."

Racist and xenophobic are the trendy liberal buzzwords right now. If you're called on that means you're doing something right.

You should have told her that you can't be racist against whites since they are privileged and both Portugal and Wales are white. Not to mention the horrors of imperialist Portuguese colonialism

Any Hispanic with an American passport or visa is white, ones that don't are minorities

Topkek Poland

How is that racist? You aren't making any comments about race

>Tfw i got sent out of my class for saying God roofied Mary, and she was like 'wow immaculate conception'

thank u user, i will take this to heart.
I'm pretty good about keeping my temper, Im Christian and I figure Jesus would rather have me turn the other cheek.

>class
>summer

>Jokingly, blatantly JOKINGLY i say "oh two third world countries then?"
You should be embarrassed for saying something this fucking stupid. Your teacher is right - You ARE a xenophobe.

so u can finish college faster faggot

>but I held my ground
Tell that cunt to fuck right off because you didn't say anything racist

I think I'm going to remember that for the rest of my life. Thanks Poland.

Cause he's a bad bad goy

I've been barred from talking about politics at family get togethers because my sister in law is engaged to a German and I told him his country was being fucked by Muslims.

>Pic not related, i just like prairie dogs.
> i just like prairie dogs

Im actually genuinely interested about you as a person at this point

>black professor
>working extra time

If u want a real chat add me on Skype

this is a trap. But heres a prairie dog.

Wales is a great country, you are a dick.

>Also Wales is known even in Roman Times 2000 years ago for being filled with meme deposits. People came from all over the empire to mine memes in Wales.

>Also Underaged

So is yours

So is yours.

You're a fucking retard, none of those countries are "3rd world"
Off yourself, unfunny fool

Kind of a lame way to reveal your power level, OP. If you insist on doing so, at least do it in a way that you can back up with data and facts, on an issue that is more important. Making a snide remark about the economic conditions of countries playing in a soccer match seems like a waste, particularly because you will now be labeled as "the racist american" for the rest of your time there.

You should have screamed TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wales voted to leave show some respect, smdh.

We were all racist in my class at school. Teachers told us in whispers to try and not be "too racist" with the foreigners.

I love my country.

lame joke.

Fucking savage

Lol where did you go to school? I told my history teacher that jews are using yolocuast as their "give me everything" ticket. She was hardcore Israel supporter, the type who said shit like "Palestine is a terrorist nation" and yet i didn't got shit for it.

Well OP, the term is loaded and she's right. She might have overracted.

Why did faking Portugal statistics became such a meme?

Are you right of centre until someone calls you an ist or ism lmao. It's yet to happen to me as I've only recently considered myself right wing, so it'll probably happen soon

>the term is loaded and she's right
lel no, most people from 3rd world countries don't get offended when it is pointed out, there was no reason to sperg over it.

>say something retarded
>cry like a bitch when you get called out

What the hell are you doing in such a place? English professor? You sound like an idiot.

Just laugh at their anger.

The angrier they get and the more you laugh, the more you win.

>English professor?
I had to take 2 English classes for a compsci degree.
Pretty much everyone that goes to college takes English.
You can attack college itself as a choice if you want, but I'm not going to quit halfway through.

Pretty good bantz m8, you'd get a Queenies Apple if you lived here (an A+ in equivalent american terms).

What's up man how's that isle

you were legitimately xenophobic, you retard. wales and portugal are first world. my country is second world, bordering on third. brazil is third world.

being an amerifat however, i can understand. it's doubtful that you are even capable of pointing these countries on the map, owing to your fantastic education. also, this thread doesn't belong here. on behalf of the rest of the world, kindly contemplate every meaning of the phrase "jump on something sharp to kill yourself"

fag.

I am fucking triggered.

But it is true, desu.

I remember I was in spanish class a couple days after haiti and someone asked "what language do they speak in Haiti anyway?"

I said "Earthquake"

roaring laughter

was somehow able to slither out of trouble

felt pretty good

What can I say?
First, insulting countries has a joke has never been funny except for unfunny people who think that calling each other "son of a b*tch" is funny.
Secondly, by talking about "third world countries" with a sarcastic tone, you unintentionally showed how much you look down on third world countries.

Your teacher was actually intelligent. YOU are a retard for thinking you didn't expose your power level when you actually did it in a very blatant way.

>technically Wales isn't even one
Uh, yes it is. It's on the island of Great Britain and is part of the United Kingdom.

you might be poor, but we still love ya.

you should tell her that your feeling were hurt, and that her verbal aggression gave you PTSD

[shrieks in pickpocket]

I called a Hawaiian kid a wet back in 7th grade with a friend and he messed with his applesauce and spread it on his table... I got blamed for everything and cried in the principals office... I was known as a racist all through highschool... Also I pushed down this one kid who had leg splints that kept talking shit... If u can't tell I'm a badass

What happened was that you expressed an opinion that deviated from the norm, and as a result she subjectified you and engages in "fear conditioning".

You're the Rosa Parks of 2016

your teacher said you were racist against the welsh? kek tell that dinosaur you cannot be racist to whites

you should call her on ridiculing you, and that its a form of objefication. Tell her that her attempt to manipulate is unwelcome and a form of cognitive molestation.

>posts on a Mongolian image board
> thinks he's tough shit

No doubt she blows the check as soon as she gets it.

>china has 90-97% literacy

also don't forget the term "cognitive diversity" and that her ridicule of you shows intolerance, and discrimination. Tell her that kind of attitude belongs in 2008.

>this fuckin rabbit meme though.

>7th grade
>Haiti earthquake

Yeah that's bullshit haha.

prairie dogs are pretty cool
7/10 rodent

The Chinese are notorious for cheating and only test kids at their elite private schools.

Fucking hilarious really.

I'm half welsh. Good one. The Welsh in Wales are the only ones who don't hate the Welsh. Welsh are self-entitled assholes.

I'm Chinese, I have a white gf, I am a liberal, I have a black cousin and I support arabs. Problem?

I've been thrown out of class once
>11th grade
>Sitting in class bullshiting with friends
>Woman teacher who was actually pretty cool
>Called students retards when they said something stupid
>ask friend in a semi loud voice since the class is noisy
>Want to here a joke?
>The 19th amendment
>As soon as I said joke the class went silent for some reason and everyone heard the punch line
>Teacher flipped shit
>Friends lost their shit
>Sent to principal's office
>Made to tell him the joke
>He gets "angry" and tells teacher to leave room
>Says don't worry about
Everything worked out

No, thank you.

Tell her to suck a dick user that other cultures are superior than others, and if she disagrees, ask her why she doesn't spend the year in IRAN?

What do her eyes look like?

Wales and Portugal are both First World and White.

Your lack of Geographical knowledge really undermines your power level.

I call it an even draw , as her "racist xenophobic" response is just as dumb.

How short are you? 5'5?

>wales
>a country

haha, very funny joke United Kingdom. We all know it's a state, you guys only have like three of them

Retard, how dare you make fun of American education and then call your country second world. The second world was the ussr and its gone now. Third world was unaligned. You're not a second world country.

When I got called racest I said I am and laughed.Everyone then laughed at our hippie teacher.

Stickin' to your guns. Well done Ukrainian bro

6'3"

ben? is that you???

Wales is not third world you dumbass.

Try visiting for once, you will be gobsmacked at the beautiful mountain ranges and nice villages and towns.

Cardiff is shit though.

i expected an eagle with the constition in his claws to fly down, land on the flag pole and shading a tear of freedom

Same. Tall bros unite

Kek

1m78 faggot

I'm taller than some of you white racist dwarves

>says the Serb

Based polan

>"oh two third world countries then?"
>but always fairly and never bombastic or rude.
It doesn't matter if it was a joke nigga. you are still autistic

>Caring about soccer
>At all
No user, you are the 3rd world

t.Achmed

>1m78

that's 5'8

FTW the average hieght of an american man is 5'9

FTW you're 6'3

>pic not related, i just like prairie dogs

...why am I laughing so hard?

Both shit

Could be worse.
I got detention for "I don't hate you because you are gay, I hate you because you are a faggot"
That was a fun year, kinda hard to explain that one away