What do you think about The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas?

What do you think about The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eJtYqBWsYg
youtube.com/watch?v=giILXQPLMQw
youtu.be/-ckLO5ERVEc
youtube.com/watch?v=NJG75FJkjr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont

thicc

>you will never see her tits

If that one's the best, I'D HATE TO SEE THE WORST!

GILF

>Brock, I am this close to seeing Dolly's goods. I mean, they can't sing for EVER.

Corsets are gods gift to mankind

Not even in the top 10 whore houses in Texas.

The dream is always sweeter than reality.

Back when Dolly still had huge natural breasts. She had them up until Rhinestone.

Then she got really sick and had a hysterectomy and lost a ton of weight and her boobs with it. That's when she got the implants.

pic related: those bazookas were real at the time

>mommy milkies
>granny cookies

Prime Dolly is top 5 All Time

When are double-breasted suits going to make a comeback?

>imagine sticking your dick in that cunt

A valid question to ponder during my refractory period.

Food was alright, atmosphere was acceptable. Despite the name, they didn't even throw in a handy when I told them I am a yelp reviewer.
3/10, a few alright ones, but you're better off going to Foxhouse Sauna down the road near down highway 54.

They're always in style if you have the swagger to pull them off like Sly Stallone. You don't see the other men in that photo wearing them.

damn i miss the 80's!

>Dolly Parton is venerated same some kind of American Saint of country music
>reality is she is just another pop singer and actress

Literally the Taylor Swift of the 80s

Double Breasted is normally more of a physique thing than a fashion thing. It looks better if you are taller, David Letterman made it work because of his height.

These days double breasted jackets pop up from time to time, not everybody wears them but they aren't horribly out of date either.

>country wasn't pop music

You just -did not- see natural breasts of this size on television in the 70s and 80s. Dolly's chest was absolutely enormous for the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eJtYqBWsYg

youtube.com/watch?v=giILXQPLMQw

unzips dick

underrated

>I can't read your necklace
>no, no, don't tell me, hang on

Don't you ever compare Taylor Swift to Dolly Parton ever again.

She's actually more like Miley Cyrus.

Except instead of drugs and shame, it's tits.

My first thought too

Dolly was considered pretty outrageous for her time. Drugs? Well it was the 80s...

I'm not saying there were no drugs, I'm saying Miley does a lot of drugs.

>he fell for the diva meme
Protip: that was only profitable with Britney because people ate it up, nobody cares enough anymore and you'll get dropped like a sack of shit if you try and pull that stuff today
Miley is a consummate professional, the diva thing is a character that sells tickets and gets youtube views

> If you build it, they will cum.

>diva
I didn't call her that, I called her a drugged up slut.

can you stop spouting nonsense you piece of shit. just enjoy the god damn thread and stop posting faggot opinions on someone you will never meet and don't know shit about. fuck man you are a piece of work you little bitch

Orange cats are the best. Top choice, also she's got huge incredible titties.

Between this and the Susan Sarandon thread, I apparently will be needing my electrolytes.

I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Putting the subject matter aside, its just good, innocent fun. Plus Dom DeLuise is fucking hysterical in it.

how do you know user?

i want to touch dollys pusy!

underrated

>tfw missed out on incorporating Dolly into your spank-bank when you were a younger man
>all those wasted faps

HHHHNNNNNNNNGGHHHH

wtf I thought she was always old

Was it kino?
youtu.be/-ckLO5ERVEc

Don't forget this number. Highlight of the whole movie for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJG75FJkjr8

Dolly looked the hottest back then. Now she looks like an old skinny bag with cartoon tits.

>just another pop singer and actress
Somebody's never seen the Porter Wagoner Show.
It was on every Sunday afternoon and she was always on it. She was in her twenties at the time

some kids go to Disney Land
others go to Disney World
but me? I went to Dollywood when I was a kid.

WTF That's Pappy O'Daniel !!

Dolly Parton is a national treasure

God, this. Fucking never.

Treasures, even.

When I was a kid I watched this on tv hoping to see tits. Imagine my disappointment when all I got was Burt Reynolds in a g-string.

fpbp

Seriously.
>Jolene
I can't even name a Taylor Swift song, and I've cum twice to this thread...

me on the left

wanking 9 to 5

she probably got big cums inside her every time.

He's a suitor!

1st honest answer of the thread. Unfortunately, I saw it around 10 years old. Burt was my hero because of SatB and it had "whorehouse" in the title.

>Needless to say...I was seriously let down, but can really enjoy it as an adult for nostalgic purposes.

Literally feeling my balls swell.

>1st honest answer of the thread
My throbbing erection is no liar, fuck face.

I liked it even as a small kid before I even ever really knew the reason why.

>dat feel when you'll never have prime Dolly

sorry not all women will be massive whores to the public like today
get over it

you're the Scoutmaster from Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse arent ya

Just pressin' the flesh. Doin' a little politickin'.

>I'm saying Miley does a lot of drugs.
Miley smokes weed. Never seen any evidence she's into harder stuff. Might have done some MDMA every once in a while, just going by her personality.

The media really wanted her to melt down and become an addict, but that kind of celebrity just doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Miley has most likely done acid and shrooms if she's been hanging out with The Flaming Lips

Mayyybe. Like once.

As that other poster already put it: that self-destructive shit don't fly with record companies anymore. They want people who they can invest in for years.

Hayley Atwell actually resembles Dolly before the weight loss in a lot of ways. They have similar square faces.

And then fake their deaths when that will make them more money.

cf. David Bowie, Prince

Vastly prefer her with more conventional hair like this.

She was around 35 years old in this scene.

And 38 in Rhinestone.

Kind of funny to call these her "younger days". She just kept her looks for a long long time.

Her huge breasts grew in as she neared menopause. It's pretty common. This is her at age 18.

Does she burn coal?

Eww.

>inflicting newfag fetishes in good threads

I have heard a few times over the years she is in the closet, and her marriage is a sham/convenience.

>is old enough to have lived in a time when dolly parton was considered attractive

What is it like to look back on then and now and notice how shit your tastes were?

You can do that right now.

It's hard to not like Dolly.

problem is no matter how good they are at hiding something it'd eventually come out.

Only older actors that I can think of that pulled off something similar was Perry Mason and Jim Nabors pulling off being gay throughout their Hollywood careers

I never grew up in a time when she was attractive or with values that admired her "beauty" so it's impossible for me to do that. You seemed to have, which is why I'm asking

ISLANDS in the street. THAT is what's we are. NNO ONE in between. HOW CAN it be wrong. SAIL away with me. TO ANOTHER world. And we`ll relyyyy on each other.. abash.. one lover to another, ahahhh.