Unpopular Futurama opinions to have

>Luck of the Fryish was more emotional than Jurassic Bark

>Games of Tones was more emotional than Juarris Bark and Luck of the Fryfish

In what dimension is this an unpopular opinion? Only dogfags would disagree (dogs are cool, people who humanize dogs are not)

Leela's Homeworld is the GOAT feelcore episode

go ahead fite me

It wasn't very good in general

ftw when the dog episode is completely ruined because the show didn't know when to stop so it had to recon the classics at nobodies benefit.

>melodramatic episodes were shit and so was the Fry-Leela love plot

I think this was the only episode of nu-Futurama I genuinely enjoyed

Jurassic Bark has been trumped many times over, in reality, it is not that of an emotional episode.

Now, Lethal Inspection, was a great feelgood episode.

>Cold Warriors was more emotional than Game of Tones

Almost agreed
Luck of the Fryrish is great because the melodrama only happens at the end and they don't try and cheese it up with music or anything like the one where Leela meets her parents or Bender figures out he can die
The rest feel like they're trying too hard

This, I don't care about some dumb dog.

>cheese it up with music

DON'T YOU

FORGET ABOUT ME

DON'T

DON'T

DON'T

DON'T

Alright, fine, they make it until like the last 20 seconds without stupid music.

That song was perfect man

>calling simple minds stupid music
fuck off

Jurassic Bark isn't really that good of an episode, ending is great tho.

Luck of the Fryish is a great episode from start to finish.

Also, Futurama, while having great moments and jokes, doesn't really have that much of great episodes.

>these characters who have no prior history suddenly have prior history and it's sad so we laid some indie music over it

God I fucking hate this episode. CC-era Futurama in general was trying way too hard to recapture the series' "emotional" episodes but this was by far the worst example.

>these characters who have no prior history suddenly have prior history and it's sad so we laid some indie music over it

Prior to jurassic bark, Fry never had history of a dog until it was introduced in that episode. Your point is invalid, and your hatred is unjust.

Seymour was a brand new character who's history with Fry we got to see off the bat in the episode he was in.

Hermes and Bender had been around for multiple seasons and did not display a single instance of knowing or caring for one another outside any time they saw each other at work. It was a cheap, hamfisted attempt to get people to cry without understanding why Seymour and Yancy's son worked in the first place.

This one always kills me. I have to hold back tears just thinking about that episode for too long.

my mom is based

this.
Only severe autists think animals are important except as food

ayup

>Hermes and Bender had been around for multiple seasons and did not display a single instance of knowing or caring for one another
Because Hermes takes his job seriously, he isn't going to risk his job and break silence until he knows he can completely cover his tracks.

>It was a cheap attempt to get people to feel
Yes, yes it was. Doesn't make your hatred any less unjust.

Its not about crying, they wanted to add another layer of history between characters and hermes doesn't have much except the limbo thing so it was a good, easy, write-in for his back story.

It totally was but more because it hit too close home

>hit too close home
Fucking this. That episode was about all the dads that keep their hearts on their cheek but still deep down really care about you.

the fry/leela love plot was basically the whole story

>Amy was hotter than Leela

Objectively true.

You're right. Jurassic Bark is probably the worst of the Fry's family episodes.