How to dress

What the fuck are you all thinking.

I know that Sup Forums is all NEET degenerates overcompensating for your failures in life.

But this is something you can do today. Stop dressing like a degenerate.

1. Iron a shirt
2. Burn your blue jeans
3. Burn your T-shirts
4. Burn your hoodies
5. Burn your cargo shorts
6. Polish your shoes
7. Get a fucking haircut

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/justin-bariso/emotional-intelligence-101-why-a-group-of-interns-got-fired-for-fighting-the-dre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw dirty shirt
>tfw smelling smegma through my dirty shorts
>tfw piss-stained shorts

>tfw £3 polo t-shirt
>tfw tracksuit trousers
>tfw cheap no brand trainers
>tfw cut hair and beard once every 3 months down to 3mm
>tfw don't give a fuck

You could at least pretend that my theory that you are all degenerates is incorrect

>5. Burn your cargo shorts
fug u nigger

no.

also
>1. Iron a shirt
stopped reading there

you slav?

Consider it preparation for the eternity of hellfire that awaits you in the afterlife

K

post Trish nudes

>David spade

Kek

>polish your shoes

I tried, but the uppers on my sneakers just soaked up the polish.

What's wrong with blue jeans senpai?

>tfw no shirt
>wearing undies that haven't been changed in 3 days
>wearing really really loose cotton gym shorts with no waistband

NEET ON MY LEVEL FAGS

>people on this board actually wear cargo shorts >people on this board actually dress like hot topic faggots

>thinking it matters what people wear
Thanks for reminding me there are idiots among us in the billions.

....?

burn all my clothes except for my shirt and get a haircut?

what the fuck?
do they not wear pants where you live in zootopia?

None of these people are good looking.

That's fucking incredible.

Why do videogames only attract the ugliest people?

And don't give me that 'they could be good looking with some effort' bullshit. You know damn well they wouldn't, lmao.

>2. Burn your blue jeans
>3. Burn your T-shirts
>4. Burn your hoodies
>Don't wear comfortable clothes when you're not working or representing in an official capacity
I am so done with you no-fun faggots. You can be a good person and still be comfortable in life.

/fa/ggot here, please visit our sub and read the sticky, don't read this retard's advice

We are of future now baitposter.
>it's time to get on with times.

Are cargo pants fine?

Americans truly are disgusting subspecies
That said, here is one of the hot topic faggots you were talking about

You are always representing yourself
No fun allowed

>hot topic
hahaha lmao did you last go shopping for clothes 15 years ago?

I dress like retard in summer and dress like nihilist from 60s in autumn.My dress right now is usually jeans cut with scissors so they are shorts (also, done unaccurately) with many holes, t-shirt and new balance shoes.For some reason I enjoy this retarded style.

>basketball shorts even tho i dont play basketball

>t-shirt with a graphic from some video game or bob marley

>adidas shoes

this is almost everyday for me

Which NBs?

Xavier is good looking

blue and orange 500
they are like 2 years old

Trish is a keeper.

I don't care where you get your pushup bras from 2bh

>polish your shoes
M8 i only wear polish shoes

inc.com/justin-bariso/emotional-intelligence-101-why-a-group-of-interns-got-fired-for-fighting-the-dre.html

>be nu male and femnazi
>petition intern business for clothing change
>get fired
>get triggered

Hot Topic still exists?

I've only been to the mall in the past few years just to drop someone off or go to Dick's Sporting Goods, haven't walked around there in years.

You sound like a fucking autist, OP. No one wears polished shoes in casual settings except for fags.

What do normies wear instead of well fitting jeans? Literally every man I see that is over 30 wears well fitting jeans with a tucked in shirt, which is what I now mimic.

I basically don't understand what other kinds of trousers there are, other than tracksuit bottoms.

He's probably describing hipsters

Though you think they would like cargo pants

Slacks.

Which are only worn by wage slaves because the boss demands it, or MRA's because they think it makes them "classy". To everyone who has to do more than sit on their ass all day they feel like pyjama bottoms.

I wouldn't want to get an erection in them, either.

So how about Dickies?

I agree with cargo shorts/pants and hoodies. But what's wrong with jeans? They're perfectly fine for a more casual setting.

>finding Sup Forums, taking time to study Sup Forums, taking time to write a post
GO BACK TO WORK

There is a whole spectrum of choices in between regular blue washed jeans, tracksuit bottoms, and slacks. For instance, you can pick a modest colour of jeans that doesn't make you look like a pleb

I hate the modern culture of casual wear. It is absolutely socially degenerate, make no mistake. Rather than purposefully eschewing formal wear, I would appeal to you to purposely be more formal than your peers.

I am not however suggesting you dress like this man

I wear a shirt everyday.
Blue jean are pleb tear.
Black jeans or trousers only. Possibly chinos if its summer.

Its amazing how much girls respond to a tiny amount of effort and I can't stand seeing grown men in children's clothes.

Oh yeah, blue jeans and t-shirts are bad now? Maybe we should all dress with man dresses like muslims?

>Blue jean are pleb tear.
>Black jeans or trousers only.
>Black jeans
>not ultimate pleb tier
wew lad

These things really do look shitty.

I don't get why people seem to think they go with anything.

When you look at old pictures, people fit into the environment, even the poor looked better dressed.

Nowadays everybody looks tacky as fuck, gaudy colours an synthetic fabrics.

I think it comes from the disposable aspect of society, in the past you had a coat for life so you needed it to fit well.

The best looks are timeless imho.

Black goes with pretty much anything.

So long as you don't let them fade and get a cut that suits you, you're on to a winner.

I prefer black trousers anyway but they don't last long.

I would look upon you with disdain.

How do people even live in hot countries, its like you don't enjoy wearing nice clothes.

the problem with these people's dress sense is that they're american and are incapable of buying clothes that fit. there's nothing wrong with blue jeans if they're a good fit and decent quality.

>dressing like a faggot

Go fuck yourself nigger. You might think you look like James Bond in that tux, but you're still a pimple ridden DYEL manlet that dries up pussy like the sahara everywhere he goes.

When will these teenagers and man children learn that excess isn't rebellion.

They aren't non conformists.

They are consumerists at their worst.

AND IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING SHIT

>implying I can afford to dress nice
>implying I don't maintain my personal hygiene
>implying

How about fuck you, I do what I want.

Can you see the difference in these images though?

I'm not suggesting that one is particularly good and the other particularly bad, however, you must be able to see some difference.

Its literally the same amount of effort too, unless two minutes of ironing and some buttoning is considered hard work.

Its about the fit more than anything else.

Brand names are kind of shitty, just buy plain clothing that fits well, doesn't cost a lot at all.

But OP, caring about fashion as a man is really gay...

>ironing
Don't even need to. Hang them in your bathroom when you take a hot shower and immediately hang them up after drying them.

If I'm ever rich, I want to buy an outfit for pic related. Literally all of it. And once a month I'll dress up and walk around the city roleplaying as a fat weeb.

It's ok, I'm wearing short-sleeved shirts.

Thats not true, male fashion has been a thing for a long time

Doesn't work on thick shirts like brushed cotton and denim though

If it looks like your trying you've failed.

t. neckbeard

But a neckbeard is a perfect example of trying and failing at male fashion...

Dressing well is important and not at all hard to do. The problem is that the vast majority of America is very rural and not at all cosmopolitan. So, if you dress well and live in one of these areas, people - women included - will think you're a fag, or weird, or a sissy.

Blending into your environment is important for survival. When I leave the city and go to the country for a visit, or a vacation, or whatever, I always dress-down into working-class, slovenly attire, so that I don't stand out.

I work in the beer industry, I usually wear brewery t-shirts and hats and jeans.

Pretty comfy life.

No one intentionally grows a neckbeard except fatties and fat isn't fashionable.

If you look like you haven't tried at all you look just that, like a smelly tramp.

The key is to look like you've tried and succeeded.

There's nothing wrong with jeans

absolutely haram

There's a reason the Nazis spent countless hours perfecting their aesthetics, from uniforms to hairstyles to exercise.

>Burn your blue jeans

So what I can't wear pants now? What am I supposed to go out in dress pants? Fuck off you britiger

>normal blue jeans
>most of the time i just use a plain color t-shirt or its a iron maiden tshirt
>for shoes i use black addidas shoes
im happy with my outfit

Except these types

>What the fuck are you all thinking.
>What
>.
Try again, Durpesh.

They are comfy, I wont wear some /fa/ggot like tight pants that crush my balls every time i move my legs

Just a shapeless bag of faded blue denim hanging from your hips instead.

Its like you don't want to fuck 10s

>Trish

Would

(You)
>2. Burn your blue jeans
>3. Burn your T-shirts
>4. Burn your hoodies
What the fuck are you demanding people wear at all times then? A suit?

>tfw black

Fuck that I rock timbs, jeans and a jersey

How did you find my pic?

And this is any better?

>Wear neck shirts
>Use cargo pants
>Wear black chackets
If you don't wear like this you are probably the man on the mask

Just shop at J Crew for ubermensch style

No thats also terrible, what are you, retarded?

thanks /r/fashionadvice

>not wearing blue jeans
What are you, a fag?
What the fuck are you supposed to wear when cutting lumber?

I searched for virgin manchildren on google

>1. I iron my shirts.
>2. Jeans in general look fucking ugly as all hell and should not be worn unless you are a girl with a huge fucking ass then it is fine.
>3. I wear t-shirts but not fucking faggoty shirts and I make sure they are cleanly washed.
>4. I only really ever wore hoodies in 7-8th grade which was 7 years ago.
>5. Cargo shorts are literal cancer and should be burned, they are worse than blue jeans.
>6. I polish my pair of dress shoes but that is it, my casual is Sperrys and my exercise shoes are just plain Nike tennis shoes.
>7. My hair looks fucking great, well combed and taken care of.

To all you faggots seriously just burn your fucking cargo shorts , you will be more fashionable burning them ass naked than you would ever be wearing them.

I just said that wide jeans are better than tight ones

>t. inner city poof

>waste valuable time and money on looking like a massive faggot

Say hi to west Hollywood fag.

So? It doesn't mean that a Canadian tuxedo is a better choice.

A well fitting burlap sack isn't going to look good either is it.

t. lives on an estate

you're a faggot lol

What would you wear instead