The Great Debate

The Great Debate

who was worse?

Janice was a Sup Forums cunt while Skylar was a Reddit cunt.

skyler was more poorly written and more irritating

Sklyar literally did nothing wrong

Janice was infinitely worse. Everyone knew she was pulling bullshit, but nobody ever bothered stopping her, and she never got her comeuppance. Ever. The closest anyone got was the russian mobster who punched her for stealing the maid's pegleg, and that guy got fucked shot for it.

Aida Turturro is a great actress and Janice was a very well written character. Anna Gunn is a shitty actress, irritating and look like a tranny.

>Jackie has a problem with her husband
>kills him
>Skyler has a problem with her husband
>fucks another man, does that man's taxes, wishes her husband has cancer again, acts bitchy and snotty nonstop, still lives in his house and spends his money, stops him from seeing his own daughter

And Walt never even beat Skyler. Skyler needed a beating so fucking bad.

Janice was a great character.

janice in season 2 was a great foil to tony.

janice in ever season afterward felt superfluous and forced.

Janice and her antics were hilarious, and she was played by a great actor to boot.

Skylar however...

Skylar was forced into a life of crime

Janice was born into it and she was still a fucking cunt

fuck Janice

>Janice will never force you to eat her gabbagool flavored cunt with threats of death if you don't comply

I. WANT. TO. DIE

>Unapologetically smoked while pregnant with Holly
>Fucked another man while married
>Gave money Walt earned to said other man
>Did nothing wrong
K keep me posted

Jaince killed someone.

kill yourself user

that's because she was Tony's sister and she knew how to play Tony.

>when she shows up after their mother dies for 'grievance' and Tony calls her out as a gold digger and tells her to get lost

kek

Janice was a stupid selfish cunt who ruined everything she touched while Skylar was a woman scared of her drug kingpin husband and his rivals killing her and her children.

Tough call.

You'll never get through to cucks like that.

Janice was annoying, but well-written, she is meant to be like that.
Skylar is badly written like every character on breaking bad that is not Walter White, because they are not characters, in this show, they just serve as foils and obstacles to him and are not separate persons with their own personality and choices.

Nobody really died in Breaking Bad though besides that kid, Mike and some other shitty one off chars

It didn't feel like a dangerous show and her acting was shit

meanwhile on Sopranos people get whacked over the dumbest shit, in the most casual ways possible, everyone is paranoid all the time, it felt dangerous

at least janice, ya know, did stuff. skylar just bitched and bitched and bitched throughout the whole show.

Janice was intentionally annoying and better written. Also it would always be fun to watch everyone get extremely pissed at her.
Skylar seemed to be written as the victimized wife that was unintentionally irritating as fuck.

I just thought we were discussing the characters. Janice was a stupid selfish bitch and Skylar actually had reason to be "the bad guy" in BB. She found out her husband is the big huge drug kingpin of the area. Like big shit that people are killed over. Sure, she came off as a bitch from the view of Walt and the viewer but you have to see it from her view. Of course she was a stupid bitch for banging Ted and continually remaining around Walt and shit. Walt should have just given her like a few hundred grand and she should have taken it and the kids and fucked off. I'm not saying Skylar was some innocent angel. But god damn Janice was such an insufferable bitch every time she was on screen for her own selfish reasons. Never failing to try and manipulate and steal money and shit. Skylar was like "fine I'll stay in this loveless marriage for the money and for our kids", Janice didn't seem to show any real emotion that isn't about her alone and constantly tried to pull shit on everyone.

I disliked Janice because of how she seemed to be actively working against Tony the whole movie but was either being as manipulative as her mother for the sake of her own joy, or seemingly an idiot. I hated Skylar because I didn't understand her motivation, or lack thereof, of why she felt anything or did anything. Janice was a real person to dislike and a better written character because I can actually imagine her life and experiences as being realistic while Skylar just makes no sense

Skylar is so fuckable, can't stay mad at her

>Unapologetically smoked while pregnant with Holly
smoking relieves stress
>Fucked another man while married
she had already left walt
>>Gave money Walt earned to said other man
ill gotten gains

I don't know. She can look really weird at times.
Maybe she's like that two-faced girlfriend from Seinfeld.

this

thats funny because she looks like woody harrelson with a wig.
this is 100% accurate

Lois. She was married to Good Walter and was still a giant cunt

She looks like a man in drag