Racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-trans, neo-fascist, white, Christian, heterosexual, CIS gendered, male

Racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-trans, neo-fascist, white, Christian, heterosexual, CIS gendered, male.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

FIGHT ME TRUMPTROLLS

sorry i dont fight with reddit

CAN'T WIN A DEBATE

SHOUT REDDDDDDDDDDDIT AND CLAIM VICTORY

>Trumptrolls

I'm not to one going to an anonymous image board and using buzzwords to draw attention to myself.

What a mess, a big fat mistake

SAGE

Sage and bann this fucking user

Why do I keep responding to these when it's clearly bait?

>I'm not to one going to an anonymous image board and using buzzwords to draw attention to myself.

Make me you little bitch.

>Why do I keep responding to these when it's clearly bait?

prove anything in the OP is bait. DO IT NOW

>Racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-trans, neo-fascist,
prove one of those claims
>white, Christian, heterosexual, CIS gendered, male
you claim to be against him because you believe he is racist and sexist but isn't this doing the same thing by making a case against him based on his race, gender, and sexual preference?

>Racist, sexist, anti-gay, anti-trans, neo-fascist
the burden of proof is with you

>prove one of those claims

He retweets racist anti-Semitic tweets about Hillary Clinton. He believes gay marriage and gay adoption should be left to the states, like Jim Crow laws were. He wants to ban all abortion. He wants Jim Crow style voter suppression laws.

triggered

It's 2016. You can call it b8 all you want, but Donald Trump is the 2016 version of George Wallace.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
Not a valid argument in the slightest, go home tumblrina.

Nice b8 m8.

>He retweets racist anti-Semitic tweets about Hillary Clinton
no proof for that, a 6 sided star is used on many things

>He believes gay marriage and gay adoption should be left to the states, like Jim Crow laws were
It should be up to the state, it's easier for the local people to influence a state government rather than a countries' government. Jim Crow Laws have no correlation

>He wants to ban all abortion
First, he said STATE FUNDING of planned parenthood should be removed.
Second, how is that related to what you initially said? it's not racist or sexist.

>He wants Jim Crow style voter suppression laws.
do you have proof for this?

>Not a valid argument in the slightest, go home tumblrina.

Only Hillary can save America. Trump is a bigot. He hates anyone who isn't a white Christian heterosexual male.

>He hates anyone who isn't a white Christian heterosexual male
do you have any proof?

wtf I hate Trump now

>a 6 sided star is used on many things

Ok tell me what does a six sided star on a propaganda pic of Hillary behind a bunch of money with the term crooked mean? Is she a sheriff?

>It should be up to the state,

Yeah just like interracial marriage was left to the states right?

>Second, how is that related to what you initially said?

He said women and doctors should go to JAIL for performing abortion and it should be illegal in all cases.

>do you have proof for this?

Him saying he supported voter suppression laws.

>do you have any proof?

The fact Sup Forums supports him.

BTFO

Citation needed for the first four claims. Also you need to quantify why the last five are considered bad

>Ok tell me what does a six sided star on a propaganda pic of Hillary behind a bunch of money with the term crooked mean? Is she a sheriff?
It's a common design and Hillary is know to take large donations, it was a simple mistake.

>Yeah just like interracial marriage was left to the states right?
You're trying to compare jim crow laws to gay rights which are two completely separate subjects.

>He said women and doctors should go to JAIL for performing abortion and it should be illegal in all cases.
See Pic Related
He is saying unlawful abortions, not all abortions, just ones either done without consent or done by illegal doctors.

>Him saying he supported voter suppression laws
Again I need more proof, do you have a tweet, a website link maybe?

>The fact Sup Forums supports him.
>BTFO
Comparing a small part of his supporters to the majority is the same fallacy as saying all muslims are terrorists.