What would happen if it became 100% islamic?

What would happen if it became 100% islamic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.abna24.com/news/america/brazilian-shia-cleric-promoting-islam-in-brazil-pics_825315.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impossible

muslims want to live in rich countries to get benefits, what could they get from Brazil or Argentina insted of bullets in the back?

>Tourist go home
>Refugees welcome

We would completely disown you

what he said
muslims have no business in less-liberal poor countries. they can't manipulate anything

obviously I meant the population converting to islam.

I think we might become more developed if we were Muslim. There will be less human rights and welfare, and more hard working cheap labor for industry, less degeneracy from drugs and shit and more population because higher birth rates.

the murder rates would go down

The US would get snackbarred on a weekly basis. Which would make the 2nd amendmentfags more paranoid, and would lead to an overall increase of gun violence. Also, the dems will never win a election again due to the acute threat posed by terrorists and immigration

North and Central America would have to destroy you for our own safety.

>and more hard working cheap labor for industry, less degeneracy
You don't know many Muslims or Arabs do you? Depending on the interpretation you could loose a large percentage of the workforce (females).

islamic gommunism

They'd have to need an excuse.

They're muslim.

>They'd have to need an excuse.
The inevitable export in terrorism would be a casus belli especially since at least in the U.S. liberals wouldn't win if they kept pushing #notallmuslims

Less BestGore videos
More LiveLeak videos

Yes thats why all those non oil depended economies of islamic majority countries are so great right?

very dumb post

stupid left cuntalonians do not represent me

make villeros stop voting for kirchner

I fucking hate Argentina, you have everything, gas, oil, meat, grain, soy... and continuous retarded presidents and their monkey followers turn it all into a wasteland of subhumans

Fuck kirchnerisms and populist good for nothing lazy asses

My family had to move to Spain because living in Argentina is impossible

We don't have iron and coal which are the two most important minerals for industry. The rest is worthless.

you have choripan and tango

that's all that matters

Wasn't there a case were a Brazilian death squad killed terrorist wannabes?

This isn't the 19th century anymore. You don't need coal and iron to export oil and agricultural products.

I remember something similiar, but in my memory they were Colombians.

Isn't it already a part of ISIS?

Would Islamic terrorists even survive a second in a Brazilian favela?

Yes it is. Better send some Russian liberators

MEHEECO IS PART OF IT

ISLAMIC MEHEECO NOW!!!

But we already export and are still poor. We need better exports.

there are actually some muslims turning some hues into muslims in a favela

it would be a futuristic utopia.

en.abna24.com/news/america/brazilian-shia-cleric-promoting-islam-in-brazil-pics_825315.html

>Brazilian Shia cleric promoting Islam in Brazil / Pics

SHIA ISLAMIC BRAZIL NOW

Squad of heavy armored chechens is on the way. Chechnia kruto!

the hottest women in the world in burkas. Probably really tight ones and the miss bumbum competitions would survive

Indonesia 2.0. Maybe some regions would be like Brunei.
The ideal one would be , and finally get respected, assuming that if (((they))) didn't stick their crooked nose like how (((they))) did now to the desert countries.

>Public justice (civilians carrying out justice to criminals) would just become the law.

No, fuck you

it would be culturally superior to what it is now

We'd be getting BTFO'd by Uncle Sam.

Sounds good. When do we spread the word of allah?

Molenbeek 2.0 but in Rio de Janeiro
>automatic weapons
check
>drug trafficking (Moroccan drugs)
check
>in a Western country like Belgium
check
>poor conditions socialeconomic
check

Plus it will be a good safe haven for terrorist

Fuck off Indonesia

It would be even more shit
Why is people talking like Muslim countries are better than us? They have less violence but that doesn't make them better in overall, the only decent Muslim countries are 100% based in oil

when amerikkka get´s nuked by the ching we start but now we only need to wait i little more