NIGGER HATE THREAD

Fuck Niggers. Fuck shitskins.

youtu.be/eXZ-lMCDsx4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2015/08/sexiest-hottest-men-of-2015-2016/viewgallery/1552031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow a redpilled leaf. Have a bump

Those are two completely different lifeforms

Is nigger a culture or gene? Because I know a few blacks who are more "whitewashed", Americanized, and moral than some white trash.

Seriously get the FUCK OUT of Canada disgusting shitskin!

It's genes. Besides culture is a product of the people who form it.

Nobody should have a problem with assimilation. People have an issue with foreigners, both nationally ans culturally, trying to make their new country like their old. I'd gladly welcome Muslims who BBQ, watch Football, and support freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Why sucker-punch the little old lady? They already made off with her purse.

I fucking hate this video so much, the white kid held his own so well and then all the other fuckfaces just gang up on him when their boy starts losing.

Cowards.

Why? I want them OUT
I am sick of them. I dont care if a random few are nice people. There is no bonus to having them here.

Youre a fool if you dont think they will turn on us like they've done in South Africa.

This gave me a boner, is that bad?

Not cool OP

we are all one race, da human race

Buying nigger slaves from other niggers in Africa was the White man's worst mistake. They should have never been allowed to leave Africa.

>fighting alone in a bathroom with 4 niggers

Damn, you can see blood instantly start to pool around his head.

He's definitely not any less retarded now, that's for sure.

Hate this webm
The kid had good technique and fought well, shouldn't have fought a bigger guy in a closed space. Hope this didn't discourage him and he kept on with his boxing lessons.
Also, there are no niggers in this vid

So where do the intelligent and well-civilized niggers come from?

Manlet looks like he knew how to box. Too bad boxing is for faggots and he got BTFO by one grab.

shitskin here.. ama

It's not to late to round them up and send them back.

When was the last time you saw a masculine white figure in entertainment that women adored unironically?
Niggers are dominating the entertainment industry. Especially in Burgerland.

No one gives a fuck who you are
Kill yourself

Channing tatum for one. All the superhero movie characters. Supernatural... etc... I mean I get that our countries and media are getting cucked but the vast majority of women still prefer a strong caucasian male.

Statistics deal with the general trend. There will always be outliers.

White men have to be literally ripped to compete and you don't see this as a problem.

As long as you're white on the inside you're good.

Is he ok?

Not really. We still have the most attractive faces and highest average height. I mean look at One Direction for instance. A bunch of light white kids yet they have millions of girls obsessed with them. I mean yes there is a huge push in colored people in media, that doesn't mean that normal people find them attractive. The womens film of 2015 magic mike had an entirely white cast and women loved it.

>One Direction
I said masculine.
>Magic Mike
Ripped Channing Tatum and a bunch of other ripped dudes again.

And really the only other group of men that can even come close to competing with white men are black men and that's only on a bodyish level. They're all a bunch of butter faces.

You do realize that's an Australian aboriginal, a completely different ethnicity, right?

Why didn't he jump on his head a few times afterwards?

The problem with niggers is that they're the most chip-on-shoulder race of temper tantrum crybabies who always need their diapers changed. I'm guessing it's related to being the only race in America with an 85 average I.Q.

YAH, it has SHIT coloured SKIN
I specified that in my original post you NIGGER

Well you were saying that we have to be ripped, but One Direction aren't.
I mean just look at this list, 90% white

glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2015/08/sexiest-hottest-men-of-2015-2016/viewgallery/1552031
sorry forgot list

Perfect reason for concealed carry

hoy shit she actually tried to help, wifey material desu

I hate niggers!

triggered

OMG

jim crow did nothing wrong

Germany why do you have this picture saved?

Day of rope when?

Jim Jones did the world a favor

This list is reassuring. But I don't have much faith in the younger generations.

Again Germany why do you have these pictures?

What the fuck? Where white women even submissive whores to BBC back then...?

>tfw I dont live in Toronto

6 tattood up degenerate whores. The only shame is that the boat didnt sink.

As long as we are in a group we can fight them.. although I don't think we can take them on individually..