Reminder that pic will happen again

If Trump picks an establishment vice president.
Fat fucks and Canadians get out of here, the stakes are too high.

Who does that leave? Rand and Webb are popular choices here, Newt is nominally "outside" but unpalatable to independents.

Is that JFK?

It's Bill. You can tell from the red color, that's his kaposi sarcoma

Yes, after they changed the entrance and exit wounds to match their story

#Truckabee is endgame

If Trump chooses Huckabee, it will signal to me that he's having a harder time corralling evangelical voters than we first thought.

I think Huckabee is qualified for the position, but bad for courting the general electorate.

Literally no one hates Rand. Even libtards view him as the common sense Republican.

Was just talking with this country ass hick Trump supporter who hates Obama and she likes him.

>If Trump picks an establishment vice president.

so you're saying they will kill Trump so their establishment plant will get the seat in his place?

and you think that everyone will just carry on normally after that?

He's not my first pick but I think he would be good. The Evangelicals are still a massive voting bloc

Rand is the best choice by far. His name has clout and he's well respected by libs and independents as well as the republicans.

>not posting a HD picture
fixed

Everyone just carried on last time, and the central banks have become far more powerful.

We know better now. The Vice President needs to be the President's dead man's switch.

We'll have to make him something like this, but bulletproof and more gold.

Shit forgot pic

It will suit the God Emperor nicely.
I'm sure there's at least one blacksmith on Sup Forums.

well, at lest mr Oswald have good taste in guns
look at this fantastic italian carcano model 91/38

Newt is fully establishment.

>>Jungle

no thats the cop they killed to do the body switch with

>Literally no one hates Rand.

fuck Rand,

he needs his daughter in there, you can bet she won't kill him for the job and it shuts up the muh vag people

Sessions or bust.

Fuck every foreigner and Yankee retard that says anything else.

Reminder that JFK is alive and well in Argentina with Hitler.

Sessions is the answer.

I love sessions but I kinda want Joni so I can fap to her and trump fugging in the oval office

Sessions is more useful where he is. Webb is still my choice.

Bernie Sander is the only sensitive option for VP, I hope Trump takes the right decision

but remember /r/the_donald shills if you wanna anti-establishment you can always go Libertarian

was*

A fucking fruit roll up

Huck would be a good balance for the ticket.
>humble
>likable
>experienced

i remember when i used to alt-F4 or look away every time i saw a shock image on Sup Forums

Stupid much?

She isn't old enough.

It will never happen but she get the muh diversity and women. Plus she has the whole not being a disgrace to the nation as secretary of state thing to lob at Hillary.

Holy shit, a Trump/Sanders candidacy would win by a fucking landslide. They'd never do it, though; what a shame.

I was going to publish the same naming as vicepresidents either Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush

Because sanders is a commie jew fuck?
Absolutely horrible pick. No thanks.

>average finn.jpg

Trump will never be president if he does not pick an establishment candidate.