Is this scene a prime example of animekino?

Is this scene a prime example of animekino?
youtube.com/watch?v=PotBPQBDgWo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD3IUjUY3HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RYAN GOSLING FOR KIRA 2020

>cutting it off before he gets literally dragged to hell
it's animekino but you ruined it

Kira is the only great JoJo villain.

Diavolo is by far the worst and laughably garbage.

is this a jojo reference?

This. People who say Diavolo is their favorite villain are only baiting for (You)s.

Sup Forums is a fucking shithole

jesus

Diavolo may be shit but I'd love to have King Crimson as a stand

who was a more autistic anime villain?

Madara, Zamasu, or Kira?

Sup Forums ios a fucking shithole
ftfy

Haha

the pecking order says other wise

>Madara was 'muh fate and vengeance' with generic anime villain plan #174767
>Kira just wanted to peacefully blow up cute girls, jerk off with their severed hands, and live his average life
>Zamasu was "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NINGENS GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE"
is it even a question?

And now (well for quite some time) are turning Sup Forums into a shithole

Zamasu was the ultimate autist.

Zamasu
>hates ningens and want them to be deleted
>switches bodies with one so he wouldn't be a virgin

Who could play Kira in a live-action adaptation?

Literally first post in the thread

Or Mads but he's a bit old

Dio was one of the best villains in all the history of anime and manga, don't be a fucking hipster about it. Or did you skip part 1 like a pleb?

Who could play President Valentine, fatmode and fitmode and oldmode?

is this a jojo reference?

eh i think he can pull it off

Don't mind me, just best anime villain passing through

>shot for shot from manga, except now it looks like shit and lacks the pace of a comic format
I don't understand the point of anime adaptations

Give me an actor hammy, young and buff enough to play Dio

Music really. The most exciting part of anime is listening to the opening for the first time.

what's wrong with his face

you got some really good opinions in here, and some really bad ones too

>this nigga really just disrespected Dio like that

Dio is good, but not great.

>Kira is the only great JoJo villain

>puts Kira over Diavolo and Valentine
How to spot a redditor 101

In that case I'd rather just have actors voicing sequenced frames, maybe colored. Anime is so shoddily made it may as well be static anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=GD3IUjUY3HM

I can understand Valentine but what is the appeal of Diavolo outside of Doppio and King Crimson? I really liked shadow Diavolo's design with the suit but Araki had to ruin that.

>I really liked shadow Diavolo's design with the suit but Araki had to ruin that.
This. I was expecting some really cool and threatening mob boss. That backstory about the guys receiving parts of their friend in slates of glass Hannibal style made him sound so fucking menacing.

Instead we got a flaming faggot with schizophrenia.

>tfw even fucking Pokemon had a more intimidating mob boss villain

I prefer Valentine and Diego desu.

>the only great JoJo villain
>who is literally every other JoJo villain but Kars

Kira is overrated as fuck

I personally like how weird and incomplete all of the information we have on Diavolo is. His entire backstory just makes you go "what?" So many loose threads and unexplained aspects, but it sort of plays with Diavolo's goal of erasing his past so no one, not even the audience, can truly learn about him.

Still not one of my favorites but I think he has a certain appeal in his mysteriousness and creepyness.

>Instead we got a flaming faggot with schizophrenia.
Thats the joke, tardcake. Diavolo's entirely personality, down to his split persona and stand that basically allows him to control his destiny, revolves around his absolute insecurity. He aspires to rule the world but runs away in fear when a cleaning lady sees him face, and basically undoes himself by being the cuck. After Dio and Stonemen, Araki obviously got bored with DUDE EVIL villians, and slowly started to veer his antagonists to a grayer area. Kira just wants to be left alone to terrorize a small town, Diavolo aspires to be hidden, Gay Priest attempts to bring about Rapture, Valentine wants to make America great again, nobody knows what the fuck is even habbening in part 8

I've only read up to part 4, is the okay translation of part 5 complete?

Not fully, but the translation that we do have is serviceable. Not the best but not duwang tier.

No amount of better translation will fix the absolutely bungled second half

Poor guy, just wanted to enjoy the quiet life and some hands.

I like 5's ending more than most other JoJo endings I think.

>5's ending
What ending?

Kira's problem is he doesn't get any high profile hero kills like most Jojo villains do. He just gets a couple of side characters. He should have killed Koichi in Sheer Heart Attack. Koichi doesn't do all that much after that anyway, it would have given the rest of the protagonists a stronger motivation to hunt Kira down when he gets away and it would have weighed more heavily on Josuke when he thinks he failed to heal Okuyasu in time in Another One Bites the Dust if he had already lost a friend to Kira.

Kira gets to have a frame in which he kills all the good guys, albeit temporarily. This shit was only topped by Pucci who actually rekt the universe.

exactly

but nooooo, Sup Forums is teh ebil board

Zamasu hands down

someday other villains will follow his example and actually succeed.

less, they get expelled the fuck out like Giygas and Bodiless Zamasu

but he did nothing wrong though

just antagonistic

>Music really.

The music was shit, especially compared to the Part 2 music. I think it was the most disappointing thing about it.

Bloody Stream's still badass tho

breakdown was great

i just read part 5
what the fuck is this
they didnt explore giornos past at all, and jotaro and koichi are all like "oh so thats his father, lets go to disneyland lmao"

Reminder that JoJo on manga is great

JoJo on anime is absolute garbage

Fuck off, retard.

I think Araki was on drugs during that whole part
It's like he just drew scenes that lead toward a conclusion but forgot how storytelling works
remember that one member of the gang who just disappears from the plot entirely without a trace halfway through? When you have the "character decides not to join the others" plot point occur, it's supposed to be setting up for them to do something near the end. You don't actually have them just go be a neet and jerk off forever without any conclusion. That's not how fucking plots work

Says who, retard?

Yes
100% correct, I kinda wish he won and got his quiet life with his new family.

It made sense for Fugo to leave. He didn't want to go against the boss and also had an OP stand that Araki did not know what to do with

5 and 7 are the only "kino" JoJo parts and I'm surprised 5 gets so much hate.

I was waiting for that guy to come back and save everyone and he never did.
Also polpo biting his fingers off and regrowing them and its never explained.

Valentine/Dio/Kira
Diavolo/Pucci
Kars

Diavolo would be far better if he got a little bit more of explanation, he feels just like an idea for the plots message than anything.

But the theory that he is just being possesed by his own stand makes him pretty great.

speaking of OP stands that Araki didn't know what to do with
>I can't fucking come up with a way for them to beat him, I'll just give Giorno the ability to win against any attack no matter what ever

But President Valentine was a good guy.

part 5 has the best battles in the series, it's pretty much the only thing that makes it worth reading

I'll agree with you that 7 is pure, raw, unfiltered mangakino though
5 had the same atmosphere but the plot was just too ragged, it was enough to take me out of it thinking "that doesn't make any fucking sense, that isn't right" while I was reading it rather than just while I was thinking about it later. And it's the only part of the manga that's done that so far.

That scene from Ping-pong where Chinese men listened to the ball is pure kino.

Kira's a fantastic villain, but Dio was indirectly responsible for the destruction of the universe. Whatever that nigga touched was cursed. He was stone dead and he was still messing shit up. Also, The World is best Stando.

I'm in the middle of part 5 (King Crimson was JUST introduced) and I don't really get the complaints.
As an animefag who's started reading at this part, I'm prolly enjoying it more than part 3 and 4. Fights are fucking 10/10, shit is more bizarre than before, there's a bunch of body horror and legit horrifying stands, the cast is a lot more memorable and interesting and so far there hasn't been any filler at all.

Does it really go to shit that much in the later half?

You need to read 2 and 4 at the very least, secondary scum. In fact, read everything.

No, it's fairly average, even by anime standards.

JoJo's niche is self-aware absurdity and being over the top in general - and as such it has become a meme factory.

bad news user, you've reached the last good chapter. It's all downhill from there.
also read all of the manga you filthy animeonlyfag. parts 3 and 4 in particular are much better paced as manga. Didn't they stretch out that fucking sun stand """"battle"""" to a whole episode in the anime?

I think its partly due to the fact that in later parts, there are only old scans with eh translation available.
And the terrible deus ex machina that surpasses the stardust crusaders one

You're in for a treat

The only good things about Part 5 are Bruno/Mista and their Sticky Fingers/Sex Pistols.

Every other character was fucking shit.