Do Vaccines Cause Autism?/ Big Pharma Thread

Vote and discuss:

www.strawpoll.me/10681044

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they prevent the spread of disease.

How is this anti-science bullshit even a question?

I actually used to think so because I was a huge conspiracytard (still am to some extent) but the more you look into it the more retarded you feel.

Basically some jew lawyers wanted to sue the people making the measels vax, and so they paid some jewdoc to fake some results, which later got his medical license revoked.

>No, they prevent the spread of disease.
That's not the question though. Most meds have side-effects. It's only with vaccines that people religiously believe they are 100% safe for every person ever.

>australian flag

You do understand that flag negates everything a person writes?

they do because of extrem high dosis of heavy metals that are very nocive for the brain development

seems legit enough to consider tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
Thiomersal (INN), commonly known in the U.S. as thimerosal, is an organomercury compound. This compound is a well established antiseptic and antifungal agent.

The pharmaceutical corporation Eli Lilly and Company gave thiomersal the trade name Merthiolate. It has been used as a preservative in vaccines, immunoglobulin preparations, skin test antigens, antivenins, ophthalmic and nasal products, and tattoo inks.[3] Its use as a vaccine preservative was controversial, and it was phased out from routine childhood vaccines in the European Union, and a few other countries in response to popular fears.[4] The current scientific consensus is that no convincing scientific evidence supports these fears.[5][6][7]

In the U.S., Thiomersal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine. Vaccines with trace amounts of thiomersal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.[8][9]

No. You don't vote on facts. It doesn't cause autism.

gotta love how Sup Forums is all for the conspiracies UNLESS liberals agree.

Specifically with GMOs and vaccines, these areas are 100% safe and free from Jewry.

Hungry Hungry Hippo gets it.

the most vocal pro-vaccine people are all autists.

they protect their own.

No, Sup Forums causes autism

It happened to Trump's kid.

Amish don't vaccinate and have an extremely low autism rate.
There is no correlation.

No. It's a meme. I'm taking immunology right now, and my professor said that anyone believes that is a literal retard.

You silly goys of course vaccines are not 100% safe, but benefits of vaccines far outweigh the downsides in the view of public health etc.
Vaccinations are safe for majority of population, althrough in rare circumstances ther might be side-effects.

Well, that settles it.

My biology teacher said the same exact thing.

When I questioned him about it, he had no further knowledge other than "people who disagree are idiots." These people haven't even looked into the issue, they just agree with the scientific consensus.

We understand that from the climate change issue, the scientific consensus can be totally flawed.

So your teacher, instead of addressing it properly, appealed to your sense of superiority. Quality education you're getting there, m8.

Also, try to understand the issue rather than the strawman.

Nobody thinks vaccines working as intended cause autism, or other disorders.

The theory is that additives in the vaccine cause health problems.