What does Sup Forums drink when watching a film?

What does Sup Forums drink when watching a film?

tea or coffee

not beer or soda, you fat fuck

The cheapest wine and beer I can get. Usually I get a box of 3liters of cheap wine for 35 dollars, and then I also have a cheap six pac of beers for 2.3 dollars per can.

BBC cummies

water or coffee

gas station wine, like the thirtysomething I am.

A 1.75ml of Taaka Vodka and whatever I got in the fridge to drink it with.
I like to be drunk when I watch movies, but I usually fall asleep or forget it in the morning what I watched.

any faggot that kneels to the carbonated jew needs to day of the rope

why buy alcohol in such a cost-ineffective size? for the same price/volume you could have either more vodka or better vodka if you just bought a larger bottle.

Water, Juice, Tea and Beer are nice to sip and enjoy a movie

If I pick beer it isn't essential to have the best but if I want top tier my first choice is this

water

>kneels
>carbonated jew
>to day of the rope

english motherfucker do you speak it

Nothing, I just watch the movie

Ooops, I put ml, I meant 1.75 liters.
I buy two of them for 20 bucks and it lasts me the week.
Once I binge however, a 1.75L only lasts 2 nights.
After 4 nights, I combine whatever is left in both bottles that last a 5th night.
Then I but another 2 1.75Ls.

WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT

PAYBACKS A BITCH MOTHERFUCK-

WOOOAAAHHAAAWOOOAAHHH

Off-topic, but I never understood the appeal of IPAs, or any variety of beer that edged toward bitter. I've been trying many of the "top" beers and they all taste like coffee or bitter piss. I find myself only ever enjoying pale ales, pilsners, stouts, lagers, and occasionally a good porter. Am I missing something? Do I need a smelling-glass? Am I pleb?

Nice

no IPAs are generally pretty shit. I drink them if they're around because I like alcohol but they leave a really bad taste in my mouth and make me want to brush my teeth before talking to someone

are you retarded. ipa and pale ale are literally the same fucking thing.

Maybe

>>I meant Golden Ale.

bitter beers go better with contrasting snacks. pilsners, lagers go better with more pilsners and lagers.

whichever you use, you are magnifying your dope pull

Your not a pleb, beer tastes can vary. IPAs get a lot of hate and a lot of love too. I really enjoy a decent IPA but some are total garbage IPAs made by shitty brewers to get in on the fad, like I personally hate IPAs that are too malty and not hoppy enough. If you like Pale ales there are likely to be IPAs I am sure you will like but it depends on your area as well. You seem like you are well rounded in liking different beers and trying things.

The worst people are those who go OMG PLEB I ONLY DRINK IPA/STOUT/SHITBEER.

>IPA

girl scout cookies.
>dudeweedlmao
and occasionally a beer.
It's comfy as fuck.

what kind of gsc?