660 days until Avatar 2

>660 days until Avatar 2

We all know that Cameron is going to kill capeshit but can he topple Star Shit?

He already has....

He already has....

He already has...

He already has...

He already has....

He already has...

He already has....

He aIready has...

He already has...

>Actually had to think for a good few seconds before I could remember what avatar was about

Why have we heard literally nothing of avatar since it was out in cinemas? Like no references to it at all in the previous 7 years. Maybe have seen it in a tv store where they show it to display the colours and crap of the 4K screens

He fucking wishes

>mfw Avatar 2 bombs at the box office
>Rest of the sequels get cancelled
>Cameron just focuses on more Terminator movies instead
Would be magical

who /preorderedtickets/ here

>Why have we heard literally nothing of avatar since it was out in cinemas?
Because based Cameron knows he can show up again and blow up the box office whenever he wants without needing to constantly cram the brand in your face like Disney.

He already has...

>preordering tickets
this is the most plebbest thing to do

He never will..

If you want to heal cinema then vote with your wallet and support something that will bring us back to kino.

Ahhh the wonders of entropy.

*sips tea*

Ahhh the post of redditors.

*unsheathes katana*

Avatar is a fucking piece of shit

Who even talks about Avatar? Like it made a billion dollars, but culture wise, it just seemed to have faded away. When was the last time you heard someone reference or quote it? Hell, if this hadn't started coming out, I don't think I'd remember it existed.
Outside of some really nice Na'vi R34.

this is what butthurt haters ACTUALLY believe

this. No one mentions it. It was just a movie testing out new movie tech.

Where's abatap now?

JIM CAM GONNA BRING IT HARD BROS

You know nothing about televisions. The reason shops show cartoons is because the bright contrasting colours show no depth and detail, such as would be presented with faces and shadows.