How fucking autistic are muricans?

How fucking autistic are muricans?
>Both sat images are from the same height.

What's so autistic about a grid?

What's the problem here?

What's your point twinkle toes?

It's almost like they're anticipating urbanisation.

CALM YOUR STRUDELS

even the captcha was about strudels

It's functional user, thought you Germans would appreciate that.

>North america confirmed autistic

Maybe if you had a little efficiency you wouldn't have fucked up taking the world twice now.

Citys built with cars in mind, as opposed to citys adapted for cars. simple answer.

no wonder 50% of americans kids will be autistic by 2050

Why don't you enlighten us Hamza?

This uniformization of everything is fucking autistic.
Like you can't stand something being a little bit off.
Also, the landscape is boring and without character, while Europe is unique in every place.

do Americans have rectangular woods?

Unqiue like your rapefugues?

More roads for traveling. America is a big country, larger than western Europe to be exact. There's some areas similar to Europe's satellite image in many places here.

Europe only looks "unique" because we spent a fucking decade bombing the shit out of it.

You're welcome kraut.

No, unique like the holocaust

i believe its farmland

Thats clearly a farming area

It's practical since we use cars to get around everywhere

you what

>america
>farms
>europe
>cant afford food

lol

Except Europe actually exists

DUDE FLATLAND ARE AUTISTIC

its farmland you dumb twat.

I thought the grids came way before the car

Shut up tiny spain.

You win this time

Because we have few rivers, hills, etc. It's far more efficient to have fields laid out on a country mile. Why waste precious resources, time, and mone to make things all fucking curvy and shit?

If you have big open plains, why would you go with anything but the most efficient?

The only reason Europe is unique in this way is because we have all this old structure in place from a time when territory was constantly changing hands. Territory that's relatively small and riddled with bogs, lakes, hills, mountains and other natural obstructions.

If we had the chance to do it all over again we'd go with the most efficient option too. Just look at Rotterdam. Got bombed to shit in WWII, then rebuilt after and is one of the only big dutch cities where car traffic isn't a total nightmare.

tl;dr: stop digging holes on our beaches

Before cars it was wagons and carriages

>i've never been to the states

we've got hella diversified landscapes, educate yourself, familia

That's how the country was surveyed and the British were the ones who started using that method when they came over. At least roads are made in a way that makes sense unlike in European countries.

That's the basic map of Kansas, not built with cars in mind at all.

nice argument you got there new Mexico

Nobody sees the grid from within it. What the fuck.

>your country is beautiful from a plane
Ok. Great scenery... FOR ME TO BOMB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its farm land. you know. prolly the food you are eating right now? engineered that shit to grow you some balls.

New mexico is two states to the right

Because you can't go from point A to B in a straight line because that would make too much fucking sense.

>autistic german doesn't know the difference from woodland and farmland

wew lad

>an american city
It's almost like they don't know of the existance of round shapes.

>comparing farmland to mountain terrain

>EU cuck makes thread mocking North America's land management.
>Pic related.

It really makes you think.

>Pic on left has geography which is full of small lakes, ponds, hills, etc. Thus forcing villages to conform to the geography
>Pic on right is nothing but a flat plain thus allowing for uniformed and simple urban planning
>OMG FUCKING AUTISTIC AMERICANS

Are all Germans this fucking retarded?

>europe has smth nice
>america dont
>american:"hurr durr what about teh >rapefugees, i have an opinion hurr durr"

Spanish and portugal aren't europe then?

Mountainous region vs flat terrain.
Why don't you try comparing apples to oranges next?

>Nobody sees the grid from within it. What the fuck.
I've only seen your country through TV and even I know that's not true

>literally squares

Hahahaha

America is a settled society, so they could plan everything out as they settled it. In Europe everything is built on thousands of years of other people organising things and border changes etc which leads to this.

Must be fun to drive on these roads. No bends or anything.

Thanks for the (You)

Fucking awful I will admit.

Pictured: my home

Why should I give a shit about what some European has to say about my roads when my truck can't even fit on theirs.

left pic is also farmland you autists, it's from Bavaria and relatively flat.

American cars can't do bends.

God damn I love this country

Does New York City trigger you?

So we can have nice big farms, senpai

My state is bigger than your country

Actually its in part because of the rivers, The U.S. has more navigable water ways than the rest of the world combined. the grid's efficiency in the farm belt helps move goods to rivers for shipping. The U.S. therefore has substantially less transportation cost than other comparable countries. Shipping on water is a fraction the cost of shipping by land.

Countries like Germany in Europe which has 3 navigable rivers or France with 1 main one the Siene lack the cohesion of the Mississippi basin in unifying their countries' industrial and commercial shipping. These rivers alone are the reason American can't lose. We're the Walmart of the world.

>being german
>having shitty farmlands

kek

Damn baby, is that you mid-left? That's some fine plumage

>"""""Germans""""" can't handle a little banter
>Chimp th e fuck out
Everytime

Why would you make circles when it takes up more space then a square. From an engineering and city planning perspective circles are retarded hipster shit.

You're trying to start shit with something that makes little sense given half of Europe would gladly tear down their towns to create a more uniform city plan to get rid of a whole assortment of problems that have to do with half the shitty towns if they had the funding.

Quit taking the bait my NA bros. The Eurocucks are just jealous that they've stripped their lands of all their natural resources and then turned their homes into cucksheds while rapefugees pump their women full of their future culturally enriched citizens.

Savage. Pure native, user.

Left looks comfy, right looks plain and boring.

>half of Europe would gladly tear down their towns
Only half of Europe is immigrants? It feels like more

Wyoming roads (I-80)
Gotta go fast.

Is that why it's called the great plains?

It's more comfier to drive in a straight line and looking the scenery than driving in fucking circles all the time

>50 states
>2 are squares

Try again faggot.

Mark this as the day Mohammed proved that we are inferior to europistan. GG I'll go kill myself now.

We span a continent you fucking moron. Mountains, Prarie, temperate rain forest, desert, deciduous forest, lowland swamp, you name it we have it.
>pic is similar to the view from my back porch

and rectangles

And they're not even squares. They're rectangles

SC (I-85) everyone is such a shitty driver
>I fucking hate it

Man i wish bostons roads were like that

The one on the right is impressive, desu. Sorry you're not American.

>tfw when my home state dwarfs irrelevant euroturd countries.

Location retard?

You could fit about a good dozen or so Germanies into the US, the diversity of landmass in the states is shit at the closeup, however on the macroscale it is more diverse than your shitty country ever could be.

Why does Oklahoma have that little bit above Texas?

Or maybe shitty american muscle cars have no steering wheels.

who /rectangles/ here

>Wow! We have all of completely flat, empty, land that's good for nothing but farming!
>I know! Let's turn it into a mess!

That land in the pic is probably only split up between a few people

Friendly reminder that a good part of America is mountains/deserts(Nevada, Arizona, etc)/tundras(Alaska) that don't support forests

M8 if you think thats bad, have you ever seen those jew york drivers on the highway.

American autism

They thought there were too many squares and rectangles so they put that there.

>why cant american sports cars turn?

we dont fucking need to.

Sorry, we didnt we build for roman chariots and dark age corpse wagons.

There is like a tiny problem with these figures...

You will be autistic over your parcel of land when muhammed starts blaring snackbar music at 6am.

>That land in the pic is probably only split up between a few people

B-but the land should look good for the aristocrats while the peasants boast about their masters beautiful property

Water access

You will be autistic over your parcel of land when Muhammad starts blaring snackbar music at 6am.

so the shape of the earth makes us autistic?
okthen.jpg

>grids
>not a single roundabout
0/10 comfy

I wonder who could be behind this.
Seems like a pretty arbritrary measure. There are plains and deserts, why measure forests?