Why are all eastern european countries so fucking cold during winter...

Why are all eastern european countries so fucking cold during winter? Scandinavia is nothing compared to how extremely cold every single hectare of eastern european soil is during winter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFuhpUwxuYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you are surrounded by water, and that has an effect on temperature. Also there is a warm ocean current that flows through Norwegian coast, that is why it doesn't freeze during winter. Meanwhile Eastern Europe has less water.

the last 2 decades are warmer, we barely have winter nowadays
in the 90s there were actually real winters

cold weatehr is for subhumans

True, it's been over decade since we had snow for more then just few days in Pilsen.

>Pilsen

You're reminding me to put a Staropramen in the fridge.

put it outside

-10 is not that cold

Last winter it was -30 in February for a week or so

It's around 21°C outside, I prefer my beer blonde and cold (I prefer women the other way around)

>Scandinavia is nothing compared to how extremely cold every single hectare of eastern european soil is during winter

no sea
just look at denmark

not true you albanian, st. petersburg and riga are on the baltic shore and are very cold

False you analbanian, I was in Bansko last yr with my gf

and so fucking hot during summer

we had +40C this summer and -30C last winter in Bratislava

WTF

it's because of the cold waves from finland and russia
little stands on their way south
our mountains act as a cover for Greece, otherwise they'd be fucked too

He's right about the warm ocean current though

>False you analbanian, I was in Bansko last yr with my gf
so? where did i say mountains have no snow

we have heavy snow and temperatures below -20C in Sofia each winter. you are retarded.

I remember when we had -36C few years ago. Kinda miss it but I'm masochistic youtube.com/watch?v=jFuhpUwxuYs

>typical ego inflated sofia schmuck

>where did i say mountains have no snow
>you are retarded.

continental climate i guess

although here in kraków i have not seen a proper winter in years

We had OK winter in Masovia

>continental climate
And there you have it, the correct answer.

Contrary to what said, being close to oceans tends to give you a more moderate climate, in terms of yearly temperature amplitude.

Pic unrelated.

>And there you have it, the correct answer.
no. it's haarp.

Yes it is true you dimwit
Land cools of and heats up way faster than water
So when it's winter let's say in Czechia it's colder than on the coast of Adriatic or Black Sea and in let's say Sweden

Winters used to be so snowy. I remember snow being common in early/mid October. Nowadays we're lucky to get more than 2-3 days of snow. The last good winter was that of 2012 when we had 50-100+cm of snow throughout the entire country, even along the coast.
Now it's just weeks of extremely cold and dry weather followed by unusually warm and rainy weather and it just repeats until spring comes along.

kinda the same thing here
>except for the sofia sperg

Continental climate
You will learn about it in high school

winters are mild here lately

only the lakes freeze nowadays

Oh shit, I misunderstood what the Argentinian wrote, he said the same thing: ocean=warm winter.

B плaнинaтa pacтaт хopa, a в пoлeтo, тикви.

>dense like a rock
kek

Mate we haven't had a proper fucking winter since I left elementary school.

so 3 years ago?
:^)

no

that's a big doggo

continentalism, they're further away from the gulf stream

woof woof

true northerners

I love you latvia

I remember 12 years ago, it was one of the harshest winters, with lots of freezing wind. Literal 1m snow dunes, and the cunts from school still made us attend it for half a program. We had aour jackets and gloves on, some couldn't write anything because of it.

Now some trees bloom in january because of the heat. Fuck.