You men are doing God's work, keep it up

You men are doing God's work, keep it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/2108084-no-sam-hyde-isnt-the-officer-involved-in-alton-sterling-death-hes-not-a-mass-shooter-either/
mic.com/articles/147901/neither-robert-kinnison-nor-sam-hyde-killed-alton-sterling-in-baton-rouge-louisiana#.psAu9eLP8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek is with us

Wut?

He can't keep getting away with this

WE

This shows how the law is in favour of white males, they can kill who you want where they want
I am now #hillaryartillary

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

MY
GODDAMN
SIDES

very interesting points there

What a sick, disgusting man.

Sam "Make America White Again" Hyde

Can anyone tell me what this meme is all about? Been busy with putting holes in cheese lately

sam hyde likes to attention whore by forcing himself as a meme because he's a shit comedian and nobody would know who he is otherwise

WUZ

He's a comedian? I guess it's not working because I still didn't know who he was

WUZ !

Why are Trump supporters so fuckin racist and sexist? I hate Sam Hyde and his views. Basically he believes men are becoming pussified and this is definitely not the case. We are heading in the right direction when it comes to equality as long as we don't let redfags continue to run shit.

Sam hyde is a genius comedian with his finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist of the western world. He has a popular YouTube channel for his comedy troupe, Million Dollar Extreme and an upcoming adult swim show. Check out his migrant crisis standup.

There has been a meme for a few months where whenever there is a max shooting, people will tweet his picture as that of the shooter and blacks and liberals who would like the shooter to be a white male retweet it.

>We don't care if the Older Generation don't like the foul talk, or the post we post!
>ALSO STOP SAYING THINGS THAT OFFEND ME

Dude wut?

you fucks are gonna get him killed

Sam "nigger hunter Hyde

What I wanna know is what are "these lies we believed growing up"?
That the entire world is not out to get you?

Is he the new Ben Harrison?

Thanks famalam

theepochtimes.com/n3/2108084-no-sam-hyde-isnt-the-officer-involved-in-alton-sterling-death-hes-not-a-mass-shooter-either/

mic.com/articles/147901/neither-robert-kinnison-nor-sam-hyde-killed-alton-sterling-in-baton-rouge-louisiana#.psAu9eLP8

>Gods Work

The absolute madman... what a racist monster......

Why do some of you post the most overt shit on twitter. If it weren't for the obvious meme profiles we could possibly get Sam on the news again.

I haven't been on here for the last few days, what's this all about? Is pol rusing normies again?

>Old blacks didn't do shit to help black people out!

My God, they actually believe this... Or is this satire? It has to be.

>blaming a murder on someone who is an edgy comedian, who benefits from having us doing so instead of blaming on someone who would hate that

neo Sup Forums.
e-celebrity ass suckers

Sam is a public danger

i may like sam hyde, but at least i dont live in south america, the stupidest continent

There is nothing that gets under my skin like snarky nigger emojis

epic burn america-kun

you can go back to your highschool class now

top kek

we do it out of love

I fucking love that every time there's a shooting Sam gets namedropped by loads of shitty indie news outlets.

>blacks
>fathers

Oh im laffin

They actually believe this

>tfw showing off brand new kicks from Ross™.

We wuz magicians n sheit

Bonus points for calling it an AR-15. I keked.

The other officer has been identified as well

We should tweet that Sam Hyde is a member of #NAMBLA

National Association for the Murder of Black Lives Activists

such gold

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

even jim !!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Last night was a lulz fest my boer friend

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#19429bfc8d90

>filename
Is this some next level memery?

I thought he was in:

North American Facist Traditionalist Association.

Negro Removal Association.

National Association for Advanced Care of the Police.

Genius
dear lord this is funny

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Are we still making him the new shooter every time? Kek

Oh come on someone has to get one of these hashtags going. This shit me and my redcoat friend here have posted is gold.

I think he deserves it what about you?

Anyone has a nice archive / collage of the various times Samuel was in the news? I love this shit.

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

TY user we do our best

I've just noticed the Ankh

My sides are in orbit

Sam Hyde on Sup Forums team when?
CALLING OUR LOCAL RABBI

>Wearing an Ankh

Wooh, what happened to WE WUZ?

New mural for the Denver Airport?

I wish Sam would end Weev's miserable little life with a chokehold.

I can't believe they even squeeze the kangz shit into this

we need to use men in Hillary's campaign next

I noticed the rappers all have that chain...

I mean they are niggers so they will believe anything much like children.

I'm convinced that black people think the purge movies are real.

you think they know the difference between fantasy and reality?

kekked hard

Our Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

I still laugh at the fact niggers thought klansmen were ghosts of confederate soldiers..

>ar-15

This makes me smile.
Stupid leftys and shit skins haven't realized this is the 3rd time we have got them with the Sam Hyde shit.

>they actually believe the civil rights movement didn't help blacks

I hope this is being spammed all over the hashtag

>sam hyde can now get away with a mass shooting on the account that nobody will belive the news

The first commandment of Kek; There shall be no kek before Kek.

Wish he would have trolled them a bit more, but making fun of the entirely insubstantial interview is funny too I guess.

oh shiiiiiiiiiit

I can't help but this amidst all the "bitch", they both realized they were trolling each other, and just continued in a mutual troll.

It's THE PERFECT CRIME

They were probably ready with the article, they just needed another event were people would meme about Sam Hyde to make it relevant, double dubs.

That singular curled lock of hair is kinda sexy

lel

>caring about shoes
>calling them ''''''''''kicks'''''''''''
Get the fuck out of here stupid nigger before sam hyde lynches you