LETS ALL LAUGH AT PUERTO RICO

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THIS SPIC SHITHOLE

>running out of food
>running out of water
>Spic
>trying to flee but airport is closed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But its American you dumb nigger

>full of Spics

No its not. We're going to grant them independence now. We don't this this welfare shithole part of our country.

rude

kill yourself

spic

>We're going to grant them independence now

Can we sell the island?
Either way, let's get rid of it.

there not spics if they've been American for over 100 years you fucking retard

MAX PAR

Spic is a slur for any Spanish speaking ethnicity. Do Puerto Ricans speak Spanish? Yes. Therefore they're spics... Fucking idiot.

>haven't seen a single Puerto Ricon flag post since the hurricane hit
Who wants independence now fuckers?

No Dominican flags either and there used to be 1-2 regulars here.

>mfw all of the Caribbean posters are fucking dead

>mfw they can't even see this thread from Hell

>mfw God fucking hated Despacito so much

TBF the Puerto Rican posters here were kind of shitty anyway, they rarely contributed any constructive posts.

>mfw this post proves that Puerto Ricons are Americans

Are all these natural disasters happening in the Spic world proof that God wants to kill all Spics?

But America is also full of spics, so America isnt American ?

Mr. Trump, please stop shitposting and try to focus on your job.

Fuck off you pussy

Can someone please bomb us already, i'm fucking tired of all these scrawny, long haired, skinny arm wh*Te cucks ruining this country. Put this country out of its misery already.

We're working on deporting them...either back to their country or straight to hell.

>We're working on deporting them...either back to their country or straight to hell.

i never understand why do you want to deport all latinos but not niggers i never hear drump say nothing about the blacks to send them back

You might as well put that over the whole United States since we all want this. That's why Trump is president.

deport them where? they've been here as long as whites

We're in the process of dealing with them too. It isn't your problem, Spic.

We're the only White country who has no problem with seeing civillians get whats coming to them

I think cuba should annex them.
Unironically, liberate them, from their own USA-induced cultural degeneracy.

Similarly, mexicans in the US should go back to mexico, not for the US' sake, but for mexico's.

i´m talking about the first generation of blacks that comes from mexico as refugees and goes to your country i remember reading a article about thousands of haitians wanting to go to the united states via mexico

stop saying nigger you edgy argentinian fuck

We fucking hate Haitians just as much as everyone else in this hemisphere.

But right now our biggest problem is the illegal Mexicans, not the Haitians.

Gotta pick your battles

>we do want all illegals gone though, all of them, even the white ones, even the simians from Brazil, all peoples, all species

Why don't we encourage school shooters to shoot up Black or Hispanic schools instead?

>We're in the process of dealing with them too.

oh yeah tell me how? what´s is your master plan?you can´t even say nothing because you will sound racist against them anyway just look at this americuck he is already butthurt

You're not allowed to be here.

>We don't this this welfare shithole part of our country.
Not any different than the South.

hi DeTyrone nigger shit how's your sucking cock day going?

hahahahahaha why can't Puerto Rico build proper buildings???? Are they made of paper??? American buildings would have withstood everything just fine!

Lmao mad rican diaspora whose family just died

Gooosshh i can't wait for north korea to nuke your country

IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME

Um....try again sweetie :DDDD

Spic was a popular term used against the hordes of Italian immigrants that came during the early part of the 20th century, often because Italians said "I don't spic-ah-dah English". Somehow it got passed against Latinos next. Shit's wild