Let's give women the right to vote, lads

Let's give women the right to vote, lads.
They are real human beans

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ynkv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The things I'd do to her

what its women wearing comfortable clothing. What is your issue?

women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
the problem isn't women, the problem is men aren't doing their job of telling women to shut up and let men handle it.

It's just comfy shitlord

Women don't look as good as men downstairs. They just have nothing.

>Tfw shes not doing the splits on your dick

WHY LIVE EVEN

What went wrong?

just like upstairs then

They love showing how "uniquely" they can take dick

Fucking gross.

Fuck, germany. There are countless pictures with examples of how fucked women are. And you chose this as an example? Why the fuck didn't you lead with this ?

captcha: select all images of boats, car driving through water is a boat. kek

Gay guy here. You have no idea how glad I am I genetically get to avoid these people.

>it's totally relevant with what pic the thread is started, because it's supposed to be a high quality thread
Are you somehow mad burger?

found the faggot

>I am I genetically get to avoid these people.

that's not genetics tho. that's a choice based on some deep sited inferiority complex.

>supposed to be high quality thread
>starts thread with low quality bants
well shit

Almost as big of a faggot as OP.

Shut up, Greece, you invented gay.

I want you to know how close you came to getting fucking blasted about being a fat, pathetic, weeb who wouldn't touch her if she was in front of you begging for it because you would die of a sperging induced seizure. I would have sat here refreshing the page constantly, waiting for your response and dedicated the time to get into a 2 hour flamewar with you on a n African dirt drawing board. I would have done all this because I'm severely depressed and need to berate others online because I have both the protection of anonymity and the benefit of dehumanizing the victim of my misplaced self-hate for he also exists faceless behind a computer. I would have done all of this but then I saw your flag and remembered that Brits sank the EU and that the fulfillment of the meme and Sup Forums going nuts gave me entertainment for a few hours where so as I didn't want to eat a gun. As such I give you a pass, I'm sure you would wreck that dumb whore's cunny.

is that my penis?

that looks just like my penis

What is happening here? Are they retards or is this some sort of new age therapy?

wew lad I've seen that scene

The issue is that applies to a lot of us, making us bitter and hating women

It's called feminism and freeing yourself of the daily oppression western women still have to face these days, presented in some sort of modern art.

Maybe you should check your privilege

You're attracted to dislocated spines?

They are fighting off the oppressive body shaming patriarchy through a nudist pantomime.

im a gay guy so it doesn't even affect me. If women get raped, good, but don't fucking touch gay guys or i will go muslim on you.

>They are real human beans
>human beans
>beans
soooo we can eat them with some rice?im just checking before i go club a jogger because i dont want to clean and dress one only to find there a fine for doing it

>woman stretching while waiting for a flight in an airpoirt

maybe you're just a faggot with a perverted mind. But you havn't thought of that, have you

That is just astounding.

>take me seriously!

Women, amirite guys?

reminds me of this

looks like you guys are starting to realise we have a common enemy, brother

what is your problem with that girl? is she saying anything false?

I'd let her vote for my dick

>being proud to be a degenerate
kill yourself faggot

wew

Doesn't look like it. There's a subset of internet people who take offense if any women suggests such a thing as rape exists.

sir unter von ratett

"Presenting"

Did you smash?

she willing fucked a guy after messaging him on Facebook saying she wanted it in the ass. Willfully took his penis inside her and then halfway through, while he was already inside her, she said something along the lines of "stop"

>rape

"It's still rape even if they're not physically holding you down"

That's #2

That's the issue.

Underrated.

Im not talking about the mattress girl, im talking about the other picture that the guy who posted the mattress girl is commenting on

also, if a girl (or guy) says stop in the middle of sex and the other person doesn't, its rape. you can withdraw consent you know

its not creeping if she acts like that in public
shes basicly soliciting

>she said something along the lines of "stop"

If you're fucking a woman and she starts shouting stop and you just carry on that's pretty fucking cuntish.

>"It's still rape even if they're not physically holding you down"

this is absolutely 100 percent true though

it's not just cuntish, its literally rape

are they about to pee or take a shit

>*FAAAAAAAART*

Well yes.

statistically speaking 9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

>allowing a man to penetrate you with his penis
>telling him to fuck you in the ass
>rape

thats not withdraw of consent, that's called remorse

this gif is scary and i dont understand what is happening

I'm convinced most chicks just want to make guys cum

I'm not sure why you wrote what you wrote as it certainly isn't a response to anything I said.

>you invented gay

I invented military city states like sparta and male dominated city states like athens. I realized that such environments tend to give a rise to homosex. thus I made specific laws to regulate said homosex. known homos went on to have normal families in their 20s, escaping the youth homo phase.

today we are once again facilitating such an environment. the homo population is not homogenic -kinsey scale- which means few are total fagots who can blame prenatal factors exclusively.

for most fagots it's a matter of nurture failing you. so find that deep sited inferiority complex that was created during your upbringing, fix it and stop being a fagot. being a fagot means you are being a voluntary eunuch even though physically you are healthy.

being a fagot means you are broken. but you are still a man. and men fix things.

Well weirdly enough you are wrong.

Let's give weebs the right to vote, lads.
They are real human beans

What is that?

>comfortable clothing meme

Bitches dress like this, because they want to get stared at. Ever seen a guy wearing something like this who isn't a faggot? No. Women crave attention and dick. Hence hot pants, leggings etc.

What a stupid vaginal Jew.

your underdeveloped brain thinks that you can allow a guy to fuck you, regret it after the fact, and then call it rape. If you allowed a guy to stick his dick inside you, its not fucking rape.

>women hate thread
>faggot finaly relates to something on Sup Forums

THIS GUY

take your mental illness somewhere else plz

>implying faggotry is genetic and not the result of failed socialization and deeply seated issues.

>I can wear whatever I want!

Liberalism for all was a mistake.

They don't want you to actually cum. They want you to wish that you could cum. They want you to beg and plead and court them for permission to cum.

good question
it's like frodo and the grinch had a son

1. I'm a guy
2. I never said that you can regret something after the fact and that makes it rape. I said you can say 'stop' during sex and if the other person doesn't it is rape.

>Hey, guys, I recognize that woman from a clip about horse-fucking.

Whoever came up with that info should seriously reconsider his choices in life.

Underrated.

Have a (you), user!

I like to watch true crime shows. And I have 100% accuracy in being able to tell if the "Rape Victim" was actually raped or not based on the first 5 minutes of the show, and a photograph. I think it's hilarious that some of these creatures think that men will just rape anything, no matter how much of a mongoloid they are. They've never heard the expression
>That juice is not worth the squeeze.

>regret it after the fact

Regret it during. So you're suggesting as soon as you've penetrated for the first time you're entitled to finish even if it takes another 10 minutes while she's having a panic attack?

Found the vaginal Jew.

ARRGHHH wtf

>be with grill
>get frisky
>she says stop when info for the vag
>make out more
>try again
>no please stop
>make out more
>third times the charm
>no, we can't
>go home
>some time later she asks why nothing happened between us

Mfw

so if a girls on top riding me and then says rape after then is it rape in your eyes

because if you dont want it and theres no force involved with getting out then you easily can just walk up and leave

get some help muchacho

a trend that is becoming more and more blatant lately are girls taking this kinda of photo with the "look at my ass" pose or the "am I wearing a shirt" cropped photo. Not that I'm complaining but it's pretty annoying when they do this and try to pull the "not an object" shit at the same time.

Oh god don't post these images, you'll give me fucking nightmares.

Just like you want to cum in them, they want to be cummed in

Funny how biology made that work

so, if you're fuckin' a bitch, and she says "stop" and you wait 30 seconds to blow your load, you think that's rape?

that's not rape, that's a whore of a slut using sex as a weapon.

if she wasn't willing to let you fuck, you would never get it inside in the first place. If she lets you in that's consent. The only place your theory works if if she takes you in the vag but you rape her anally or vice versa.

she can't say she was allowing you to fuck her vag on moment and the next call it rape.

>Whoever came up with that info
>what is Sup Forums

Yeah

Fucking Sith Lords

you mean these pics?

As if the two are mutually exclusive.

Maybe we should douse in in petrol and light a match

>Checked.
Kek doesn't lie.

Let S, F, U contain the set K

>she says "stop" and you wait 30 seconds to blow your load, you think that's rape?

yes

>If she lets you in that's consent.

yeah, but the consent needs to be ongoing. if she says stop you no longer have consent

imgur.com/gallery/ynkv8

*TRANSLATION:

>It took 4 years of feminist propaganda for me to believe that........

>That Officer who came back from the war and slapped a woman for offering him a white feather

Women are nothing but parasites, lads