CIA surveilance

Hi guys. I have a feeling CIA is watching me. What I should do?

kill them all Sergi.

Prepare your anus

fart in a bag & casually hide the bag at a dead drop location

Make contact, let them know their cover is blown and ask what they want.

Maybe just to watch you, in which case just do what you normally do.

Maybe sleep with a gun.
Set objects in front of locked doors, so if they are opened you will hear a noise.

Maybe try and blind in more.

You can always take an emergency camping trip for a few days.

Seriously if they wanted to remove you, they'd probably put something radioactive in your house.

OP died from cancer.

Its not worth it. They will drug you and your family. Act like a normie for a while or prepare to be buttraped by the ((((mental health industry)))).
I'm completely serious. They will turn your family and friends into brainwashed slaves, telling you that only lobotomy is healthy.

Show me a crazy person and I will show you a person who just figured out what is really going on.

Play it normie user. Just copypaste some faggots facebook and they will all settle down.

Act extremely careless

No need to paraphrase Burroughs, Tyler.

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
― William S. Burroughs

Back to the ward you go. I'm sure at this point it's like camp for you.

Increase your medication dosage.

call them and ask them whats up, after they explain that you're crazy paranoid and delusional realize you aren't important and try not to be depressed about it

Misbehave just enough so they waste time and resources watching you while somebody else is actually scheming. but not enough to get in any actual trouble.

Ask them what they know about Bane.

>Show me a crazy person and I will show you a person who just figured out what is really going on.

this guy knows whats up, psychiatry is a con job set up by Edward Bernays to silence political dissidents

Lol you're fucked get ready to die, the CIA is the top of the totem pole and do not fuck around

shitpost on Sup Forums

Crash this plane with no survivors

Stop, drop, and roll.

If the CIA gave a shit about the USA anymore they would have leaked the Clinton Foundation emails to the internet.

>normie
Fuck back off to

Open all your curtains and leave them open. Also, what time do you shower?

When you see them ask them how it feel to smuggle drug.. and tell them to make sure they leave the drugs away from children.

I'M CIA
BANE

BIG GUY
FFOOOOORRRR YOOUOUOUOUOUO

You could start by putting down the pipe you use to ingest meth.

the cia is watching me because they know i know how they know i know they are involved in the russian privileged trashcan shit global slavery conspiracy world mind control propaganda slavery brain wave brain radio wave command slavery control of the people who are slaves to the unknown privileged trashcan shit one world controlled slavery