For me, it's Footix

For me, it's Footix

Best World Cup mascot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzvfqZGrMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't really get why so many people like this mascot. I get that mascot are in general prety shit and disliked, but I don't see what makes this one better. Is it because it's a cock or something?

Probably just because 98 was the best world cup

This desu

I would agree it was a good WC but aren't most of you just biased toward the fact that this is the 1st WC you can actually remember? I'm assuming most of Sup Forums was born between 88 and 93

next one should be a moth

best anthem too
youtube.com/watch?v=bzvfqZGrMf0

as an oldfag, I still think it's the best WC, and I'd still say this even if France didn't win it

the atmosphere was great, and the elimination round is still the best ever seen, with a quantity of legendary games and players that outnumbers every other WC

02 was forgettable
06 was pretty good
10 was WOAT
14 was GOAT groups and boring knockout

Yes

All mascots are forgetfull.
I think Russia's Misha is the only one that mattered.
Yes, we are biased. I remember 1994 and 1998 more emotionally: I was kind of finding out about countries.

1998 must have been harsh on a young brasilian boy, I'm sorry user

They still believe in a fifa conspiracy against them

*forgettable

Do they? I think is spot on here. Brazilian people are proud when it comes to football, which is not necesarrily a bad thing.

Nothing close to you-know-what.
Brazil still reached the final and had just won the previous. I really enjoyed the Netherlands game.

Do you guys still talk about you know what outside of Sup Forums?

It is a meme for normies now. Every time something bads happen someone says something along the lines "every day is a different 7x1" or when soyboys or youngsters shit the bed they are called 7x1 generation or when something is generally bad or cringe worthy it will be spoken as a 7x1 thing.

Only occasionally, and it's our go-to term for anything that goes awfully wrong.
For instance, this is "the 7-1 generation" that is throwing their lives away for cheap hedonism and Facebook likes.

Thanks for the honesty. It amazes me how football has an impact on societies on the long run