Transgender is not a choice

>"Okay, since it´s a choice, be transgender for the rest of your life!
>Nobody would choose that if they had the choice"

Ok. Since nobody would choose that if they had the choice, I choose not to.

I'm really starting to wonder if liberals are this dumb or if I'm just arguing with really good trolls.

you don't understand transgenders literally see themselves as women, like very time they look in the mirror they see a women in the reflection

that's called being mentally challenged

And when schizophrenics see a mailman they "literally" see an Jewluminati NWO agent.

Pic related successfully treats both.

If it's not a choice, then obviously it's a mental disorder...

And regardless of whether or not it's a choice, mutilating your body by chopping off your genitals and injecting yourself full of hormones most definitely is.

Also, didn't Bruce Jenner transition very recently? He's like 60+ years old. If he was born a tranny, why did it take him so long?

No they refuse to deny their faggots and try to justify it by saying that they're "a woman trapped in a mans body" or vise versa. For some reason, apparently this makes them "straight".

REMINDER THERE ARE ONLY 3 GENDERS

1. male
2. female
3. Mental Disorder

>Not a choice to inject hormones
>Not a choice to cut your genitals off
>Not a choice

Protip: most liberals are literally on the mental level of Sup Forumstards where trolling with stupid shit like that to make people super angry for laughs is their main obsession for a few years and then move on to the next thing their short attention spans are interested in.

caitlin jenner iS a stunning and hEroic iNDividual
tHerE is no other way to say it....
she is a hero and a roLe model, People

Of course nobody chooses to be mentally ill, but mentally ill people choose to do dangerous things to their bodies in pursuit of becoming something they are not and can never be on a very basic biological level.

>Person gets cancer
>They go ahead and treat
>lol you didn't have to get cancer treatment, it's a choice!

You do realize the difference between gender and gender identity, right? They're not the same thing. Gender is what you're born with and gender identity is a preference on what gender you want to be identified as. There is actually no evidence that transfreaks actually have "the brain of a woman." At least, not prior to hormone treatments anyway. I believe it was from some John Hopkins study. Google it if you can.

It's a mental illness.

And the man with dementia sees Napoleon Bonaparte. Does that mean we need to cater to his mental illness, and give him leadership over France?
Of course not that would be silly.
Why is it so wrong to say the same thing about a man who thinks he is a woman, or a woman who thinks she is a fox, or a troll who thinks he is an attack helicopter.
Sometimes decisions in medicine are very hard to make, and you can't get your feelings involved. Feelings essentially don't matter.

of course it's not a choice. Same as depression, anxiety, PTSD from war and so on are all mental disorders that need to be treated by professionals.

We are however treating the transgender disorder wrong. by playing along with their disorder, even helping them do irrevocable damage, we are failing them. Would a psychiatrist tell a suicidal person that suicide is okay? of course not.

B-b-but muh progress

I feel like in 30 years were going to find out that this trans shit is a form of schizophrenia.

t. Disorganized schizophrenic

Is it just coincidence that the three trannies I know (nj is a shithole) were schizophrenic

have you been kidnapped my Hebrew friend?

He does look like an actual old ugly woman, that surgeon did a crazy job with him.

I do not find this post suspicious at all

Probably not. What if the man in my mirror wasn't telling me to kill myself, he was telling me that I was a woman. That'd fuxk you up.

Good goy, great goy!

It's so lovely to see our sweet little critters opening their minds to the big picture and actively extrapolating the greater problem!

Of course no one cares about a silly little sliver of the population! But it's such a relief to see our dear little serfs make a parable out of it and step up to the need to tackle the epidemic of depression, depressive personality disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia (and lets not forget schizotypal disorder) and borderline! That's 10% of the population being out of line right there! That is, well, quite a prodigious start!

Your hutzpah alone assures your spot in heaven!