Ashkenazi Jew Here: AMA Shoah Edition

Ask an American Jew Trump Supporter who is redpilled on Jewish tricks anything

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/316826-Israeli-geneticist-Ashkenazi-jews-come-from-Turkish-villages-not-Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an Ashkenazi too.. you're really nothin special dawg

Liberal jews don't actually talk differently about us goyim when they're only in the company of other jews, do they?

Can you just like... leave us alone?

Most people on here are very redpilled about the tribe. Tell us something you think no one knows or GTFO.

hello attention whore

Who would you stick into a furnace first: Israeli Jews or New York Jews?

when will you return to the homeland, convert?

sott.net/article/316826-Israeli-geneticist-Ashkenazi-jews-come-from-Turkish-villages-not-Palestine

New York Jews for sure. Israel is based its the dual citizen Kikeratti globalists who fuck with the US

I do my best not to associate with liberal Ashkenazis I hate the tribe

No, it's in our genetic nature to connive, scheme, scam and subvert.

I see it in my own life with my business dealings (car sales and Amazon FBA merchant)

We can't help ourselves, we are the ultimate predator/parasite

I will jump feet first into the ovens before I admit to being a turkroach. They are not Europeans and should never be allowed into EU

Do you get dividends from the Jew overlords?

Is the jew game plan basically total chaos?

OK I have a question.
I think there is a special role for half-Jews and redpilled Jews to convert the mass of incredibly brainwashed Jews into realizing how they are being used as pawns in a diabolical Rothschild plan. How to do this? Jews are usually articulate and aggressive - they would not like being told that they have it all wrong. Most I have argued with never concede any good points I make. They use all manner of defense mechanisms to avoid seeing facts.

Did you ever visit Israel?

I don't really care about your ethnicity. I'm white English. My wife is Scottish
I have family records going back to the 1500s. I can't find any written records before 1540.

As you're a Jew, I'll ask you a question:
what's for breakfast? You can't have bacon sandwiches, right?

Pic is my church. I hope you like it. It's very old.

same here, now fuck off

Would you be interested in joining the ranks of George Soros and the puppet masters if given a chance if you're a self-described parasite?

If in the high ranks of a real Jewish secret order, would you betray them to save the world like Jesus tried to do, or would you just go along with it and cash in?

Do you think the Holocaust was made up? Lots of people, including Jews, died from disease and starvation, but you don't really believe in the Greatest Lie Ever Told do you?

Go to Goyim
Explain that the way they were following goes against their best interest
Give them a better salution
If they insist, tell them a story from the bible that loosely relates to what your saying(Goyim adore that)

Jews greatest ally is white non-jews yet they wan't to destroy majority white christian nations with muzzies. Would Jews prefer living around blacks and muzzies?

When will the dollar collapse?
Should I buy gold or silver?

Yes I would become a Zionist anti-human Globalist to secure wealth and power for myself and family

Time to by gold and silver was Pre-brexit but yes many Jewish dollars in commodities and Precious Metals right now

Jews will never live "among" non whites they will rule over non-whites in the dystopian future globalist zionists are creating.

I eat bacon because it's tasty. Remember, Ashkenazism is a culture/ethnicity first, a religion a very distant 2nd. Most non-orthodox Jews are agnostic

Actually it's a cult first, a club second and then all that other stuff you said