Injure aaron rodgers

>injure aaron rodgers
>win nfc north

What are the Vikings two greatest accomplishments?

1. breaking aaron rogers collarbone

2. proceed to troll the packers by going 9-2 with our third string QB

proving we actually have a good team. packers just have lebron rodgers making them competitive every year

>injuring opposing quarterbacks to secure a successful season
Now where the hell have I seen this before?

Still dominating through major injuries tier
Eagles, Vikings

Suspiciously healthy tier
Rams

Pretender tier
Saints, Falcons, Steelers

One sided tier
Patriots, Panthers, Jags

Most NFC North titles.

Two greatest freak athletes in American sports.
2. AP in his prime.

>rodgers gets hurt
>ITS THE LIONS YEAR!!!!
>Lions miss the playoffs

>Saints
>pretender
Brees is retiring with a second ring this year. I'm actually happy they lost yesterday as the odds are now better for me to place a bet on them winning it all

They won't beat the vikings. Ingram runs over bad defenses, the hype is inflated as fuck.

>Ingram runs over bad defenses,
Ingram isn't even the best running back on that team. Brees + Kamara is elite af, and the defense magically became better overnight it seems. They were due a loss at some point in their winning streak, but I'd solidly rate them as one of the five most legitimate contenders (alongside Eagles, Steelers, Pats and Vikes). I don't believe in the Rams, they won yesterday but Goof is due to regress

They lost to the Vikes and Rasm already this year. The offense isn't as good as you think.

third string when both 1st and 2nd can play. You guys are the cowboys of last year.

>You guys are the cowboys of last year.
that's literally the only way in which the 2017 vikings are similar to the 2016 cowboys

>1. breaking aaron rogers collarbone

The Bears did the same shit in 2013 and Packers still won the division at 8-7-1. The season isn't over and need I remind you that the Packers were 4-6 last year and still won the division. 5-6 so far and it's still looks good.

You should worry about you're next 5 opponents (which include the Packers) than to be acting like you won something already. You haven;t won shit.

Wait I don't recognize this team
Have they done anything ever of note

this teams gunna make grown men cry but you keep talkin about yester year

i love that the steelers playing like shit (and still winning) made people optimistic about the packers again.

God is punishing Rodgers for being a closet homosexual

Actually we've won nine games

Shut the fuck up the packers fucking blow

>defeat the rams easily
>better record than the rams
>more quality wins than the rams
>ranked below the rams on espn power rankings...
how the fuck?

H-h'es right.

Seething.jpg

ESPN has a bias against the Vikings this season. They only want to talk about the Eagles, Steelers, Patriots

Prince must be controlling this meme magic from heaven.

The only reason they talk about the Eagles is so Stephen A and Max, both Giants fans can be mad that they’re doing well.