>thailand
>yes

look who they share a border with you fucking retards

>conscription
Who are you afraid of ?

Vietnam hates Thailand

Yes

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Finland has more ISIS extremists than Sweden
Okay, so who was the fucking retard who designed this shit?

Ye.

Just send some northeastern flatheads.

Military service builds character desu.

reread the image
It is talking about how many soldiers each country has

please continue posting the threads

>if id gontradicds my menes, id musd be wrong x----D
BERGELE :DDD

>finns
>reading

*active soldiers

i dont post those threads, its not me

stupid burger and frog
after Soviet Union colapse, Ukraine has the 3rd largest nuclear forces in Europe. but they gave burgers destroy it, now Ukraine is suffering.

>Brazil
Hell yeah. Let's taste their blood in my sopa.

They think they know what war is like? Kek. We are born in a war zone. We watch decapitation just to warm up or normal day.

Russia took all the nukes from Ukraine stupid

Merely sending them to your favelados would probably be enough

Favelados are monkeys with guns basically.

Currently they're all hidden in the forest because of the military presence.

what is the worst thing you've witnessed irl

That is so cute. White boy think his country could stand against a continental size country.
Dude, your population is little more than 5 million. You have no chance.

Also, behold the might of the south hemisphere. 517 years of history, never had being defeated.

>being a nationalistic cuck on the internet

Stop this cringy shit. Our military is horrible.

Not much. I live in south.
Let me think...
I saw a guy get shoot in the chest when i was a kid (90s where tough), but he survive because his pocket was filled with coins.
The gore thing come from north of ParanĂ¡.

that's because you have never fought anyone, monkey. also, your only "aircraft carrier" (builded by french) is soon to be scrapped because you have no money to operate it.

Well they're huezilians so we already knew that

>Our military is horrible.
Have you being into the army?
Don't be a cuck. Our military is great. Thee is a gun for everyone and that is what you need. Fancy shit is just to attract woman and leeches to the army.

>north of ParanĂ¡
Brazillians on Sup Forums always say the south/south-east region is the only civilized part of Brazil. What is different about it compared to the rest of the country?

Oh. Well it's still retarded, since FDF is based on forced labour on the pain of imprisonment/death.

>that's because you have never fought anyone
Another european that don't know nothing about our history (i don't blame you, most brazilians also don't know).
We fought the Dutch company
We fought the French
We fought the Spanish
We fought our neighbors (the only time that one of them had the brilliant idea of attacking Brazil, they lost half the country and 80% of their population)
We take part in both world wars. Brazil was the first country to ever capture a entire German division in the fucking Gothic lines.
We also take part in various ONU peace operation, like Haiti, East Timor and god forsaken places in Africa.

Race.
patadata.org/maparacial/en.html
Every point is a person.

>15k demoralised soldiers captured 2 weeks before the end of war
>he call it "battle"

go fight your street gangs pleb
now THIS IS the battle:

>Russians talking shit about aircraft carriers

Should we remember on how they lost several planes in such a small lapse of time?

at least we have naval-based planes. you can't lose your naval aviation if you don't have it right

>That horrible KDA
Your approach was interesting. Keep sending people until they run out of bullets, or let the pile of dead Russian soldiers be so great that soon they will all be sick.

A lot of things happened in the last days of WWII...

>hurr durr muh KDA! bwaaah y-you f-fight un-unfair!

kek i'd like to see how brazilians would fight those who came not only to defeat them, but to completely eliminate their nation

>it's fucking useless b-but we have it at least

Fucking seriously? The Chinese managed to build a 100x superior version of your own project and they're already building the 4th carrier.

Sure, we lost a capability. One that's fucking useless for us and also the main reason that they're now on eyes for a LHD.

What is Paraguay war?
Dude, there are no males from the age 8 to 80 alive when we leave the country.

no shit dude, Paraguay surely was as much strong as much Nazi Germany was.

Really don't. They had hired French generals to train them.
Was quite funny because they send lines of people to our cannon barrage like it was a chess game.

Good heavens!

It's time to invade Sl*vakia