Always Sunny

So we do not like this show anymore?

The new episode is on.

This episode better not be shit.

Oh great, another le call back episode

Fuck this show

Stream?

Main cast gets too busy with their other projects they do a side character episode

Who plays Cricket's dad? I recognize that voice.

Who is this ginger? He seems so familiar

because these liberals are liberals. Even though the pilot was literally about wanting to fuck a hot tranny they are dumb libs so stop watching it even though anyone that watched the show ever could tell it was liberal

Why isn't he all burnt up anymore

>beauty and the beast

I'm wondering how this will go up in flames.

Because cricket barebacked your dad

Check em

I wish they'd bring Unsupervised back

So how will Mac react to Cricket asking if he's gay for free, and what led him to ask that?
Is the rocket in this episode?

Last shot will be him coming in to ask to smoke PCP.

Episode takes place between PTSDee and Valentines Day.

i think he still is since his brother said his scalp rubbed off on his fingers or something.

It was crap but better than all their other animated crap aside from Archer (yes, yes, it's leddit I know but it used to be good)

>we
speak for yourself. i never liked this live-action cartoon

Fargus from Christmas Story?

>scenes shot trying to make it seem like cricket is actually in the room with them

this might be a new low for the show.

Don't listen to anyonew here, this season is infinitely better than season 11 and in the stronger half of all the seasons

Oh god, Crickets going to fuck a kid.

So what's the twist?

kek. This is what I'm thinking.

She's either gonna be jailbait or his sister.

Dennis did to so no big deal

its definitely an improvement over the past few seasons, but still has a few bad episodes that are bad enough to drag it down to one of the worst seasons

This is all a PCP trip.

She ain't real

Is Belle Ann from Arrested Development?

All I could think about as soon as i saw her.

was it a good episode?

Yes.

Much better than last week's though it makes last week's look even worse because the connection between the episodes was pointless.

anyone have a mega or drive link or whatever for the new episode?

>So we do not like this show anymore?
No it's jew shit now

I'll just copypaste what I said in the other thread

I've enjoyed all of Season 12 so far, it's been far better than Season 11 by a long shot, but I felt no love for this episode.

It wasn't funny, it was just sad. Shitting on Cricket is only funny when you frame it from the gang's point of view. When you frame the episode with Cricket as the main character, introduce a family and love interest and take it all away it misses the mark of black comedy and just becomes depressing, even though we all knew it'd happen right from the start of the episode. They try to soften the blow by making Cricket seem happy about it in the very last scene but it still left me feeling pretty empty. Made even worse by the fact that his """"love interest"""" was a real qt

I did enjoy his sick parkour moves though.