I'ts Always Sunny thread

I'ts Always Sunny thread

This show fucking sucks now, stop shilling.

better get out of this thread

Cricket episode YESSSSS

Bell a qt.

If Cricket goes back to being a good person again, I might kill myself

>Cricket can get a qt3.14gf but you can't
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I doubt it. The episode before last had him in it. This episode starts in that episode but in the end of that episode he hosts that strip show.

Holy shit, you're right. Does this mean there's an Always Sunny timeline?

This garbage should have ended 4 seasons ago

Nevermind.

She seems like she's into freaky shit, tho.

Real question, how do they get away with being so un-PC?

This has to be the least PC show aired in the last 30 years.

Shes gonna be underaged. Calling it now.

And the downside is?

Go home you're drunk

Do you mean as in a popular show on a major network?

she's not real. he realizes he's crazy and goes back to his old ways.

Is this episode good? Going to catch the reun in 30 mins

It's mediocre. Not hilarious but nothing cringey like the black musical.

>18 / 2 / 14 / 1
>for a fucking game thread

shit show is shit

So worse than PTSDee?

How does it compare to the waterpark episode?

Bell's a dog calling it

NOPE SHES HIS NEICE CALLING IT CHANGED MY MIND

Way better than the water park episode.

You do realize that the only live threads on Sup Forums for the past ~4 years have been Game of Shit?

Sup Forums doesn't watch television you retard.

This show ages well. I didn't really like season 11 when it first came out but on a rewatch I laughed my ass off. You guys are just fucking haters and shitlords

Yup

Mine was better

anyone have a mega or drive link or whatever for the new episode?

I gotta say, I've enjoyed all of Season 12 so far, it's been far better than Season 11 by a long shot, but I felt no love for this episode.

It wasn't funny, it was just sad. Shitting on Cricket is only funny when you frame it from the gang's point of view. When you frame the episode with Cricket as the main character, introduce a family and love interest and take it all away it misses the mark of black comedy and just becomes depressing, even though we all knew it'd happen right from the start of the episode. They try to soften the blow by making Cricket seem happy about it in the very last scene but it still left me feeling pretty empty. Made even worse by the fact that his """"love interest"""" was a real qt

I did enjoy his sick parkour moves though.

Don't forget the SNL live threads. Those are so active that a second thread has to be made about halfway through the show

Anyone know who the actress that played Bell is?

Just some bitch.

this show doesn't feel the same anymore

You're a goddamn idiot. That was BY FAR and without a fucking doubt the worst episode of Sunny I've ever seen. I'm probably done with it after that shitshow desu.

>new episode
>under 16 minutes of non-credits/commercials/themesong time
>it's still a slog

jesus christ. i've literally never dropped a show in my life, but dennis' double life is my last viewing of this shiteheap forever

this epi was production code 1 for the season

>This garbage should have ended 4 seasons ago

>I gotta say, I've enjoyed all of Season 12 so far, it's been far better than Season 11 by a long sho

you're dumb

>Shitting on Cricket is only funny when you frame it from the gang's point of view. When you frame the episode with Cricket as the main character, introduce a family and love interest and take it all away it misses the mark of black comedy

okay maybe you're not dumb

>this show doesn't feel the same anymore
They're just going through the motions at this point. Writers too. Every episode is just running an old gag into the ground now.

She looked like my ex, god I miss her. I really fucked up

Cute dog

I'd let her fetch my balls

I guessed she was a dog half way through. still pretty funny

shit episode

I wish to go back in time

Introducing new characters, stupid origin stories. Fuck this gay show. Succboi's first lines were funny tho.

>origin stories
wha?

I just started watching this show for the first time. It's pretty damn good, does it ever slow down and become shitty?

first 7 or 8 seasons are the best. goes down after that, but most episodes are still funny

Somewhere around season 5 or 6 the characters definitely become more caricatures. As you can see everyone in this thread hates it now. I still like it though.

Jesus, that was Frank's Brother tier

Frank's brother is overly hated

Just started watching this show. Finished season 2 yesterday. I really like it so for. Does the quality stay consistent over it's 12 seasons or is there a point I should stop at?

my guess was that the girl would be cricket's sister

fuck off normie

Stop after season 9. And if you want to have the highest possible opinion of the show, stop after season 7. But there are still some classic episodes up through 9, they just become more rare than they used to be. But all in all there are a shitton of great episodes and seasons to watch.

DO NOT watch season 11+ no matter what the fuck you do son, you have been warned. But you probably won't be able to help yourself after watching the rest of the show.

Renee Felice Smith.
Top tier QT, 5"1 and that curious voice

I guess not strictly an origin story, but fleshing out his brother and dad and family business was unnecessary. Could have been any other opportunity to get back on his feet.

Thanks. I guess I have to find a new comedy show when I get to season 9 so I don't go any further.

Lol

was this episode a failed backdoor pilot for a crickit-centric spinoff or some shit? because it was godawful

Hating on sunny is a meme, fuck off, the show is fine.

It was fine. This season has been an abortion.

On season 4 right now. IASIP is the most consistently quality series I've ever seen. They'res SO many episodes but ALL of them so far are outstanding and hilarious. So many episodes without fucking up even one. I don't know how they keep the quality so high without any fail, it's fucking unreal.

Watch through season six. Then:

Season 7
>skip only "Frank's Brother"

Season 8
>watch "Charlie and Dee Find Love" *
>"The Gang Gets Analyzed"
>"Charlie Rules the World"
>"The Gang Dines Out"
>"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"

Season 9
>watch "The Gang Broke Dee" *
>"The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award"
>"Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare" *
>"The Gang Gets Quarantined" *
>"Flowers for Charlie"
>"The Gang Squashes Their Beefs" *

Season 10
>watch "The Gang Group Dates" *
>"Charlie Work"
>"The Gang Goes on Family Fight"
>"Frank Retires" *

Season 11
>watch only "Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs"

Season 12
>there is no season 12. show was cancelled after 11.
*not essential, but decent

Well, they go to shit eventually, but they had almost 10 full years of some of the best comedy ever. Seasons 2-5 literally don't have a single miss in the entire bunch, and each episode on its own is one of my favorite comedy episodes of anything ever. It is really incredible what they did early on. You're in for at least 3 more seasons of pure bliss, and then it becomes a bit more hit or miss but there are great episodes out there still from time to time.

>Season 11
>>watch only "Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs"

So true. As fucking horrible as that season was, I guess at least we got one good sunny episode to add to the rotation. Its better than nothing I suppose.

Do they get a cut of the advertising sheckels or something?

They keep putting out such short episodes. If you actually watched this show on TV you would have to sit through almost as much advertising as the show.

every ep is shorter than the last. thought it was funny crickets brother was dave from titus.

always liked that guy in that role. failing the drug test after eating bird seed was a great bit.

I have cable and it's even worse that they do that thing where they play the intro THEN make you watch 4 minutes of commercial before the first scene.

if you don't count commercial time, the credits, or the theme song/intro, it was literally 15 minutes and 40 seconds for tonight's episode.

>normie
fucking normalfags

Definitely a weak episode. I laughed twice and it was both from the gang (Dennis slurring on the phone and Frank throwing a bag of lemons at him).

The worst episodes of the season have been this week and last week, I'm hoping they finish strong.

This felt like a filler episode, but it's cool that they tied it into one of the previous episodes.

I can understand the disgust for this season, especially tonights episode. But c'mon PTSDee was better than all of season 11 and many of those episodes you consider worthwhile watching.

This is stupid, watch every episode. Season 12 has a few episodes I would consider better than Season 11 episodes, so the only way to know which are worth watching is to just watch them and find out.

it wasnt though

What are people's least favorite episodes?

>Lethal Weapon 6
>Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo

Someone else agrees with me now, so i'll file this under absolutely shit opinion.

I think PTSDee was way more in line with the show than several episodes from Season 11.

it might be a blessing that the episodes are only 18 minutes

Who is to the left of Frank? Only one I can't ID. Is it Dee's friend introduced in the Coyote Ugly episode that hasn't been on in a few seasons?

Every new episode pushes me closer to writing a spec script just to see if I'm full of shit or the writing really is lacking.

Yeah this.
Crickets Tale was fucking awful.
First episode of always sunny that I didn't Laugh once in.

Last week I got one small laugh out of but that was pretty bad too.

Yea it's Artemis

Agreed with this. Watching past S7 is like having your GF dump you while you still love her. You want her back, but you know she has moved on and things will never be the same.

That picture is so good minus Mac.

It's missing humility. Critics are always praising the show for its elasticity, its boundary pushing, its ability to stay topical and make the characters seem like bad people, but nobody wants to admit that the show is now overproduced, exaggerated and blunt. There's no subtlety anymore, and when there is it's most likely just the actors squeezing that little bit of life out of a line. I just hope they're still having fun with it, because if they are tired of it by now I really wish they would just give it up.

>tfw you get a boner for the bird but can't fap to her because she's not really attractive enough

Two of them

damn good job user

also this season is ass

If it hadn't ruined the ending it might have been cool.

>The gang decides to get Mac laid now that he's gay
>First they take him out to get a new outfit
>Dennis wants him to get a leather vest since gays like leather, and Mac rips the sleeves off anyway
>Mac decides to buy a nice shirt Dennis actually likes instead, saying that a new gay life maybe he can try something new like sleeves
>One of the people at the store is literally throwing himself at Mac, but Mac won't do it because he doesn't like red heads
>The next scene Mac has the sleeves cut off his new shirt because it restricts his range of motion, Dennis is furious
>They decide to take him to a gay bar
>Mac eventually meets a dude he finds acceptable
>Goes to hook up with him but nopes right out of there once the Benis comes out
>Next day him and Charlie go ask Carmen the tranny where the tranny's hang out because he's gay but doesn't like dudes
>She just looks at him disgusted closes the door on his face
>Him and Charlie decide to find a doctor that does sex changes and they can meet a tranny there
>Ends up hooking up with a F to M tranny
>Tells the gang its not gay because he's actually a chick
>Bravo Nolan. Jpg

PTSDee was fantastic, as was the Water Park episode.

New episode was actually painful to watch. Not really funny, and we already knew how it was going to end.

This, Woulda been funnier just to have him actually redeem himself.

Glenn is doing something weird to his face to look younger, I can't tell if it's just makeup, Botox or plastic surgery, but he's starting to look more corpselike.