Anons from Spain! Im going to Alicante in november with a few m8's from the office...

Anons from Spain! Im going to Alicante in november with a few m8's from the office. I know nothing about the place so i would be glad if you could red pill me about the city and suggest things we should do.

bamp

oh please not do not come to my city to do ridiculous tourism and shouting "viva espana ole ole" or i will smash you in the fucking face

Try also

Alicante is shit

I would do no such thing. I'm not a brit.

Agreed. Don't come here.

that board is dead. Takes weeks to get any answers

If you are a shit person you will have a shitty time anywhere you go.

fuck spanish wamen

There's not much to see in Alicante and you're not going to the beach in November, why did you choose Alicante user? Is it because of the Norwegian colonies in the province?

We have a client there that gave us a free villa for the duration. We are spending four days. I only know that one of the days we are sailing out to this former prison island (now tourist restaurant). And another night is booked with said client. The rest of the time i am free to explore.

Go to Xixona and see the turron factory

*museum

There's not really much to do in such a small city during November/Winter months

what about the santa barbara castle it is cool i was there a few months back

>this image is enough to trigger the poser leftard
like pottery

>turron factory

Looks great but im in more of a debauchery mood

Don't let this thread die! there must be some Alicante anons here

get some bitches into the villa.

my uncle lives in alicante
i wouldnt want to live there tho
the kind of personalityh people have is not really compatible with me

>Alicante
What a stupid choice of city.

Why are you going in November? Of course, there's nothing to do for a tourist until the Summer. You're gonna hate it

Why Alicante?