Miss me yet? Rand Paul Was the Only Senator to Oppose Comey’s Nomination in 2013

Paul was the sole “No” vote in a 93-1 decision confirming the FBI director.

So tell me, Sup Forums...

Miss Rand yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
politico.com/story/2015/11/rand-paul-advisers-re-indicted-216108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rand would make a much better president than Trump.

But since Rand can't advertise himself, we have to settle for Trump.

I'm hoping that he will make him VP at least, or make him secretary of state

yeah, but he hates faggots. alt-right loves faggots

Rand is the kind of person who gets elected when only land-owning male are allowed to vote.

Rand Lost the nomination before he started running way back in 2012 when he sold out to the establishment

No. Libertarians are fucking retarded.

No, Rand supports legalisation of drugs

In an alternate Universe, the US public made the right choice, and he's the GOP candidate.

Intersesting

>cannabis
>a drug

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg

God forbid people make decisions and be held accountable for those choices.

People who want to do drugs have access to them still, it's just a lot more sketchy and dangerous and our jails are filled with dipshit teen potheads.

is not clapping at at least 100CPM (Claps Per Minute) a big social taboo in America?

Nobody needs 100CPMs, ban assault claps.

Yeah, it's about as uncommon as brushing your teeth is in Britain.

Rand's entire platform was pandering to black people. It was a pathetic misread of the political landscape.

Yeah, and Paul opposed Comey solely on the grounds that he thinks niggers are "over-policed" and the police are "over-militarized".

I'll break it down simply:
>dems: the state should impose its multicultural ideology on civil society
>GOP: well, only if the rich don't have to pay for it plus ISRAEL AT ALL COSTS
>libertardians: actually it should be a corporation doing it

As much as I would have loved for Rand to have been the nominee, I think he'll be better in the Senate. A libertarian president is useless without a liberty minded majority in Congress.

If Trump loses because he cant shake off the racist label stuck to him then maybe Rand wasn't so off base with his strategy.

Sadly Rand lost any potential of early traction because campaign aides for his father were indicted for election fraud.

politico.com/story/2015/11/rand-paul-advisers-re-indicted-216108

Shit bait

Rand paul would be best after a trump presidency

Libertarians are done, their plataform shifted to Progressivism with lower taxes.