>Shitbirds

It’s alll going to come crashing down
Nobody respects you or takes you seriously
You almost lost to the Giants

t. Pats bandwagoner

My QB has 5 more rings than your franchise
Which has 0

>One (1) win against teams above .500

The last time you went to a Super Bowl you lost. To us, on our way to back to back championships.
History repeats itself I guess

It's a given that the Eagles ship is going down in flames like it always does. The only question is when.

Will they chose the next two weeks and not even get a bye?

The divisional round?

The NFC championship as a throwback too the McNabb era?

Will they actually make it too the owl only too get cucked by Tom Brady once again?

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

WE DEM BOYZ
WE DRINKING SOY

(You)

As a birds fan from Elkins Park I can tell you that they are right. My guess is NFC championship game loss.

>Muslims

I'm not a muslim.

> too

1 4m trigg3r3d

wow this pats (fan))))) is fucking scared.

I want my 2005 revenge Owl.

Is this true?

yes although if the eagles didn't beat WAS or DAL they would be over .500

That's a Cowboys fan. What do you think they do when they aren't shitting up threads like you

>if these teams won they'd have a better record

Interesting if true

The Vikings will show them the power of a true Saiyan defense

>let's hold it against the eagles that the only reason these teams have a losing record is because they lost to the eagles
sweet logic bro

Washington and Dallas are trash anyway so their record is irrelevant

This. I was born and raised in Mannyuck, been a fan of the Eagles since the days of Bruce Staley and Donnovan O’Nabb. There’s just no way they’ll win a game in the playoffs. Once the Cowboys get back the Quarterback of the Defense (Sean Lee) they’ll make the wildcard and be the ones that kill our dreams again

The cowgirls are a choking machine user. Even if they were playing against a combined team of the Cleveland Browns, the Buzzfeed writers and the Boy Scouts they would find a way to loose.

>an entire division of JUST
>a really poor group of teams in the Rams, Vikings, Seahawks, Saints, and Panthers are your only competition
>will still manage to lose the first game in playoffs
lol

But look at how many Super Bowl wins they have! We don’t even have one. I just don’t see it ever happening. Why do we have to share a division with the Redskins, Giants, and worst of all, the Dallas Cowboys? It’s like we were destined to fail every year

Stay shook :^)

Vikequeens won’t win shit either.
Y’all lost to a shittier version of the eagles last year lmao

beat a shittier version of the vikings*

By that logic, the Eagles would still beat the Vikings this season.

Because they were both shittier teams last season, to clarify.

>t. Muhammad

they've already exceeded my expectations for this season. carson wentz is going to be very good for a long time. even if it doesn't come together this season, the future is bright