Euros are getting ready to go to sleep

>euros are getting ready to go to sleep

Not so fast

Early in the sack early in the morning? Yeah fuck that

i think i'm going to make me a comfy hot broth with liver spätzle first while checking out the newest south park episode

but yeah, afterwards i will try to catch some sleep

finally its our turn

yess

good night sweetie

Football time

I'll stay awake and shitpost with my ameribros

thank you and depending on where you live i wish you a pleasant rest of the day or evening, user

>tfw based southern hemisphere climate and based eastern hemisphere timezone
South America is the GOAT continent

we're having our secret meetings today, go way

I have American heritage though
1/4 New Yorkan

>secret meetings
Can i stay?

to be fair, you guys do have some of the best steaks/meat in the world.. and I don't know why.

i fucking wish

based riff raff

Because massive plain lands with the perfect climate for cows and horses, we have the best in the world of both

Then how come you're still such shitholes with all that supposed natural potential?

mongrel complex

>tfw ate a bunch of oatmeal and is now farting like a madman

Because we never got really industrialised, we had profit by selling source materials to europe and didn't bother doing it when -now- first world countries did it

We barely started that process in the 40s with Peron but then Americans with the cold war were scared of communism growing in Latin America (Cuban Revolution, etc) so they implanted right wing dictatorships in almost the whole Latin America, the dictatorships were corrupt as fuck and ruined our economy

Until the 60s were were amongst the top 20 richest countries in the world, what you could define as first world. Now we are about top 40, not too bad if you compare us to similar countries (other spics) but we could definitely be better

>thinking i go to bed at 10pm

fucking idiot

get a job ya bum

I ain't on that bitch shit got Cavs-Sixies to watch

>Brit who watches NBA
Almost as silly as Americans who watch football

our coloreds dont perform for you!

>not watching a wide variety of sports
feel sorry for you being so casual.

>dude I'm such a sports buff lmao

Don’t you have German cartoons to watch? How would you even get some of the pop culture references South Park has?

so much this. well except the american sports.

>on sports board
>don't like sports

Don't ever watch my premier league then

I do watch basketball, but a Brits? He has no reason to do it, Britain doesn't even have a basketball league lol

A true shitposter never sleeps

>amerifats

your pop culture is known all over the world through hollywood and your media

i know all about the racial tensions, political conflicts, heroin and obesity crisis, sexual harrassment epidemic, etc. that are going on in your country right now

the only time i don't get references is when they pertain to your sports