JUST
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sessions is a good choice

what are you whining about? Did you want him to pick a woman just for the sake of it?

> Did you want him to pick a woman just for the sake of it?
that's how you win elections

Not being a #moonbasenewt

Extreme pleb.

Newt is literally the best choice on that list.

Crispy Creme is too fat and obnoxious, only suitable for AG, Pence is a faggot, Jeff Sessions is a backwards christianfuck retard who would hurt Trump's chances of attracting Dems and Moderates in the General.

Pick Newt or lose.

>tfw no rand

Newt would also BTFO any VP Demshit choice in a 1 on 1 debate. In fact they should have Newt debate Shillary as well.

pic related would've been the true choice for VP

Newt is a Neocon faggot I don't know why you retards like him

I'm a Hessian for Sessions.

He has excellent debating skills, but he is a NWO snake of the highest order. Notice his previous stances on trade, immigration, and foreign policy. Cheating on your cancer-stricken wife doesn't help either.

He's going to lose regardless of who he picks.

Except for Warren. Especially since Warren will gain a shitload of the Bernie voters since Bernie dropped out.

I am sure if Rand Paul became Vice President, Trump would get elected.

>but he is a NWO snake of the highest order

And that's why he exposed them? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8

You guys do realize that a faggot like Christie anywhere in the administration would essentially kill state's rights, right? He wants the federal government to stop states from legalizing marijuana by ballot initiative.

Please please please Sessions.

Yep. Christie is a fat fucking faggot. He is an East Coaster like Trump, except he legit is a big government East Coaster.

Fuck him. He was only good when he was BTFO teachers unions.

....He didn't expose shit you idiot. He is the highest order of political snake, far more than Cruz ever was.

this

>Jeff Sessions is a backwards christianfuck retard
Do you have any idea who Sessions even is?

the only one who isnt a good pick there is christie, i dont think the libtards will like him. the rest are great.

He picked a woman with Down Syndrome.

Yes, a backwards christianfuck retard

MSM has been wrong about everything thus far this election, but I'm sure they are totally on the right track here!

>He picked a woman with Down Syndrome.

What's the difference?

what about rand?

DUDE WEED AMIRITE?

Rand will be VP, but Trump's keeping it secret.

Remember, Trump hides his cards and plays unpredictably

It's not gonna be Warren; the democrats don't want to lose her seat in the Senate (since her interim replacement would most likely be Republican)

>mfw Trump leaks bogus list to keep the focus off Rand or Webb so it comes as a surprise

Nah, most Bernie supporters hate Warren and Franken now. They seem them as fakes who waited for an opportune moment.

We already know it'll be Flynn.

>old white dudes

Figures

Trump is a big government east coaster too m8.

Anyone who was small government got axed early on in the process, because they are the biggest threat to the establishment.

What about Alan West?

Who has the most outside supporters?

Rand has the Tinfoil hat people and Webb has the few blue dog Democrats that are left.

It's going to be Warren.

I was a Bernie supporter and will vote for Clinton if she picks Warren, anyone else my vote goes to Trump/Newt.

The point is it shouldn't be up to the feds to decide.

Colorado here; Kansas and Nebraska have been trying to sue us ever since we legalized weed... to no avail. Basically, if they have increased expenses for weed enforcement, THEY need to commensurately increase fines for posession / distribution... basically, put the burden on folks who are violating THEIR state law.

Christ, I don't smoke it, never have, but I think it should absolutely be legal and am happy to have weed tax dollars pay for stuff that would otherwise come out of my own taxpayer pocket.

I'll expand, basically any "progressive" who sides with Hillary is an enemy to the base. I mentioned Franken and Warren because they have been pitched around for VP choices.

>wants to unite the portion of the party which doesn't think you're a TrueConservative™
>choose Jim Webb
Webb posters get out

would a black get some of the black vote?
would a woman get some of the woman vote?
would a mexican get some of the latino vote?

are there any people that match these criteria?

>All STRAIGHT
>WHITE
>MEEEEEEEEEEEN

A FUCKING SEXIST RACIST HOMOPHOBIC CONFIRMED

PENCE
E
N
C
E

>Webb
This

Webb would be a good choice. I hope Twinkie isn't his VP pick. Newt knows what he's doing but he's more establishment than twinkie; still not the worst choice especially since I'm sure more GOP would support Trump and he knows foreign policy.

Screencap this post: it will be a non-white woman from a swing state. He's too far behind in the polls not to go with that choice, which would boost his support significantly (unless he chooses a Palin-esque literal retard)