My 600 Pound Life General

Mocking your nutritionist edition

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/my-600-lb-life-patient-mocks-nutritionist-for-tossing-snacks-w465931

lifeandstylemag.com/posts/my-600-lb-life-doug-armstrong-lose-weight-124482

I was called Godzilla, so I ate Godzilla - people.com/bodies/600-lb-life-body-shaming-dad/

its really hard to imagine her ever being a child

watching the current episode right now

Nicole, 23 and 684lbs which according to her is about 3 times a normal persons weight

She started screaming because a she couldnt get on a bed in a hotel room

Isn't it possible that these people have something wrong with them besides just "eating too much?" I don't think a healthy person could get to that point if they tried. They must at least have some kind of personality disorder.

that bitch needs to eat some fuckin spinach and only drink water

Why do people enjoy this show? I feel like this show would make me sad and angry.
]

Wonder what her farts are like?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Ive seen about 3 or 4 episodes and just from that a lot of them say enough is enough so they lose enough weight to be eligible for the surgery

hailee steinfeld

Tonight's episode was absolute kino. I couldn't stop laughing when she couldn't fit into the bathroom so she had to get naked on her front porch and have her juggalo husband spray her down with the garden hose

Where can I watch TLC kino? It's never on my tracker

by paying for tv you stupid commie

Holy fucking shit, how fat can you be. Can you imagine trying to kill that thing? You can stab until your arm gives out, and it probably wouldn't even notice. You'd total your car running into it before you cracked a bone.

its on yesmoives

Does she have a BF?

What if I don't have cable? How do I watch it right now?

I eat a box of cookies once a week and feel like a complete piece of shit when I do.

How do you let it get this far? I can't imagine how much they have to be eating a day.

I stay in Japan. We don't have TLC

No she's single and horny >:^)

>684lbs which according to her is about 3 times a normal persons weight
>684lbs
>3 times a normal persons weight
>normal person

Can't find it?

>3 times a normal persons weight

More than 4 times actually (171lbs), especially for a young woman her age, which is closer to 5 times (137lbs). Don't know in what part of America 228lbs is considered normal.

Humanity needs to be gassed.

Oh, look it's this post again. I'm sure there's a Onion article out there mocking people like you.

sent

hahaha fuckin rekt

subtle

>police raided her house for drugs
>lifted up her belly to make sure she didnt have a stash in her fat folds

Sent where? wtf

This can't be real. Her face looks photoshopped on.

I kept snickering to my fiancee that it was like a real-life John Waters movie as the Pink Flamingoes-esque scene of her mentally retarded white trash feeder fetishist boyfriend douching her asscrack with the garden hose on the back porch played out on the screen, interspersed with interview bits of her whining about being a single mom while Cletus went on about how beautiful he thought she was.

My fiancee, normally a big fan of Dr. Now's TV hijinks, got especially disgusted by tonight's girls' 300lb sagging gunt and threw in the towel around the time that they showed her boyfriend baby powdering his beautiful angel's foot-deep fat roll crevices to keep the fromunda cheese at bay.

MC Ride?

ITT: 300lb men laugh at 600lb women

hi fat roastie

Is that show still going? I somehow managed to get bored of her humiliating herself.

That webm is goddamn kino

I'm sure most of them do. But personality disorders are incredibly difficult to treat. A therapist once diagnosed me with Avoidant Personality Disorder and basically told me I'm fucked.

>watch 4 episodes of My 600lbs Life

>i've literally watched a ton of this show

> she said through gasping breaths, laboringly typing letters using her bathroom stick (because her fingers were too large to use a keyboard)

SOMEONE SHARE NICOLE'S STORY. I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE

You don't have to treat the personality disorder, you just have to change its focus from eating like a goddamn whale.

Why didn't these whales do something when they got to 400 or even 500 pounds?

Why wait until you get to 600 pounds?

>I'm just a hair over a third of that
>I'm 6 feet tall and technically obese

They don't have to do anything. Just eating a normal person's diet and they'll lose a pound a day. Their metabolism is sky high just to maintain their body's needs, they probably burn 8k+ calories per day.

if they had just left her she would have split in 2

Why wait at 600 when they can be even bigger!
aim for the top kid.

I doubt they notice after a certain point. When you're housebound and being fed by someone I guess you just mentally check out.

>tfw iptorrents hasn't uploaded it yet

FUCK

>Is that show still going?

yes

so far this season she has

thought she was pregnant but it turned out to be her pcos aka ovaries killing themselves

cried about being fat an not being able to find a man

doing a "dance off" and losing

and in the last episode, making out with a girl

This. Even when you see these guys lose like 100-150 pounds at the end of the episode they still look really fat.

Surely she realises she's being mocked at this point? Or does she actually have 'fans' that watch the show?

> Stopping at 600
Maximum pleb.

It must be disheartening. I'm sure it's gotta suck to lose a huge amount of weight and still be massive.

Lads, I have a fat friend who keeps getting fatter. He's got to be 300lbs now (he refuses to weigh himself) and resists any attempt I make to help him out (I'm not pressuring him, we've talked and he knows his weight is a problem). Should I ramp up the pressure or just leave him be?

Nah, in most episodes the person seems a lot happier after losing 100 pounds or more, even if they still look grotesquely huge. Also these people drop weight crazy fast when they follow a basic diet. Like over a pound a day in the show sometimes.

Absolutely disgusting

>Or does she actually have 'fans' that watch the show?

she is selling hosted trips on cruise ships along with "body positive" clothing

she knows some people are mocking her but there is money from the fat acceptance train coming in

I had a fatass friend in college who was at least 400 pounds, probably more. I never, ever brought up his weight. We were friends for two years. The day I brought up his weight out of concern (because I began to worry for his life) is the last day he talked to me. :/

To be fair, this could have happened to any non-disgustingly fat person.

>be super obese
>dont lose weight
>do tons of dancing to fool yourself you're healthy
>destroy your bones because 500lb human beings arent meant to dance around
Pottery

My parents watch the same shit, stuff about horribly obese losers and other wretches in miserable states. Perhaps people just like to see others who are worse off than them? It's like the freak show exhibit at the circus, morbid curiosity.

I mean, people love COPS and that's 99% retarded hillbillies high on paint thinner making complete asses of themselves. Not that I'll ever understand this mentality of wanting to see the disgusting underbelly of society. Of course I work with said fucks for a living so w/e.

>projection: the post

>dun give a fuck about others opinions
>get fat stacks
>live happy

She's clearly not happy because she's crying all the time.

>these people are 600+ lbs
>I look like a holocaust victim no matter how much I eat, exercise, or just sit on my ass

>crying while the camera is recording

ftfy

>live happy

She is neither happy, as evidenced by her constant crying, nor will she be living very long.

You'll notice society doesn't have many 600 lb. elderly/geriatrics waddling about.

she must smell so bad

This is why I like little girls.

Idk man, maybe suggest therapy? Unless you're really good at dealing with people it's hard to change somebody yourself. A lot of therapists are used to dealing with people who have eating disorders.

>General
are you fucking kdiding me

see You faggots always confuse what you see on tv with reality.

Dude I know that feel. I'm 146lbs, 5' 11" and I love the Ben and Jerry icecreams. If I accidentally eat a whole pint I feel like I've sinned against God.

It's on btn but there's some specific way you have to search for it. Try just searching for tlc. Never seen it on any other tracker.

>tfw creeping on 400 lbs

this thread is seriously convincing me to go on a diet

Remember what happened to boogie? He feel off his chair and split open his lower back cause he was so fucking fat.

Better get started man. Start with the soda, that's like 30% of your fattening shit right there.

do it faggot

and visit the fph threads on fit

>gets made fun of in public
>starts crying
>cries about not having a bf

A lot of it may be fake but she is clearly a disingenuous cunt

You've obviously never lived around poor Mexicans. Odds are better than 50/50 the girls will be absolutely fatass, completely irredeemable. The only ones who are hot have bulimia or some shit.

>didn't even consider she's just milking it entirely

this thread lol

Don't waste your time; a person confronted with a problem will either change or they won't.

I went to my doctor, he told me drinking 6 beers a day was too much. I cut it down to 2.

If this is beyond your friend, he is weak and pathetic.

Bro, I live on a border city. I know all about poor Mexicans.

Obviously some of it is for the cameras, but there's no way having to ride a scooter in a fat parade can make you anything but miserable.

fucking americans

Underrated

>one step at a time
>drives a scooter
Murrica.

>ywn be so fat that your ass blows up like a ripe melon when you fall on the floor from a chair

feels good man

Where can i find these episodes anons?

i think shes one of those people that will sink to anything just for a taste of fame. if she was skinny noone would give two fucks about her.

That's not really a tremendous accomplishment unless you're American, maybe.

Thank you for understanding and explaining the joke, user.

You can't just assume someone's weight.

Must suck to know you'll never fuck properly, and are throwing away basic needs just because you want to be fat and disgusting

Go big or go home.

smelly, wet and silent
her massive ass is probably uncapable of audible farts, let alone sphincter control
she's probably dripping liquid greasy shit randomly without even realizing

my part fucktard

kill yourself next time

>she's probably dripping liquid greasy shit randomly without even realizing
Probably? Almost certainly. The amount of food you need to get that big means you're likely shitting every 30 minutes and basically living in your own shit.