youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7uoRNqWI
youtube.com/watch?v=01jOdAtQfzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5UUPUg7V0
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5nDQaQnI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26oCuesLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japseye
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie

"Vanity of vanities," says Solomon, "vanity of vanities, all is vanity! What profit does a man derive from all the labours by which he toils under the sun? One generation comes, while another generation passes away; but the earth abides forever. What has been will be; what has been done will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which it may be said, behold, this is new? No, it has been already in the centuries that have come before us. There is no remembrance of former things; and there will be no remembrance of the things to come on the part of those who come afterward. I, the Preacher, was King over Israel in Jerusalem. And I gave up my heart to search and seek out through wisdom all the things that are under the sun; this hard pursuit God has given to the sons of men, so that they may be exercised in it. I have seen all things that are done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a languishing of the spirit. I spoke in my heart, saying, see how I have been exalted and have attained more wisdom than all who have ruled over Jerusalem before me.

And my heart held much wisdom and knowledge. And I gave my heart over to knowing wisdom and to knowing madness and folly; I discovered that this too is a languishing of the spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases wisdom increases sorrow. "I spoke in my heart, saying, I will try you with mirth, and you will enjoy the pleasures of good things; but this too is vanity. Of laughter I said: it is foolishness; and of mirth: what does it do? I thought in my heart to delight my body with wine, and though my heart was guided by wisdom, I thought to adhere to foolishness until I could see what was good for the sons of men and discover what they should do under heaven during the few days of their lives. I undertook great deeds: I erected buildings and planted vineyards for myself. I set up gardens and orchards and planted every kind of fruit-bearing tree; I made reservoirs to water the orchards, so that the trees might spring up. I acquired servants and maidservants, and there were servants born in my house; I also had cattle, great and small, more than any who had been in Jerusalem before me; I obtained silver and gold and treasures from kings and from other regions; I gathered unto myself singers and women who sing and the delights of the sons of men and various musical instruments.

And I became greater and wealthier than all who had ruled Jerusalem before me; and my wisdom abided with me. Whatever my eyes desired I kept not from them, nor did I forbid my heart any delight. And I looked around at all the deeds my hands had performed and at the labours by which I had toiled; and behold, all was vanity and a languishing of the spirit, and there was no profit from them under the sun. And I turned about to look upon wisdom and madness and foolishness. But I found that one lot fell to them all. And in my heart I said: the same lot will fall to me as to the fool-why, then, had I become so wise? And I said to my heart: this too is vanity. For 45 C ON FES S ION there will be no eternal memory of the wise man or of the fool; in the days to come all will be forgotten, and alas, the wise man dies the same death as the fool! And I came to hate life, because all the works that are done under the sun had become repulsive to me; for all is vanity and a languishing of the spirit. And I came to hate the labour by which I had toiled under the sun, because it must be left to the man who will come after me. For what will a man have from all his labour and the anxieties of his heart by which he toils under the sun? For all his days are sorrow and his labours grief; even at night his heart does not know peace.

Wisdom of the Holy Spirit

The conclave continues, as no one cardinal has received enough votes to be elected pope. Meanwhile, Rodrigo visits della Porta, hoping to gain his votes, and outlines the consequences of what will happen depending on who is elected.

And this too is vanity. There is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink and let his soul find delight in his labour. "All things come alike to all; one lot falls to the righteous and to the wicked, to the good and to the evil, to the clean and to the unclean, to the one who sacrifices and to the one who does not sacrifice; as to the virtuous, so to the sinner; as to the one who swears, so to the one who fears an oath. This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that one lot falls to all, and that the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, that there is madness in their heart and in their life; and after this they go to join the dead. Whoever is among the living still has hope, since it is better to be a living dog than a dead lion. The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, neither have they any reward, for even the memory of them has been lost to forgetfulness; their love, their hate, and their jealousy have already vanished, and there will be no more honour done to them in all the things that are done under the sun."* Thus speaks Solomon, or the one who has written these words.

just released a gallon of manfluid down the gfs babymaker

angel olsen's big chebs desu

how did the past thread go so fast

mu-mummy

youtube.com/watch?v=90uXsX5khDc
interesting

Would yanks understand this:

"ee are lass put bain in't pram an' nip down offy for tinnies an' tarbies chuck."

here are woman put the child in the pram and nip down to the off licence for tinnies and tarbies chuck

over 1000 people a year escape DPRK to china

china had issues with norks swarming embassies near the border to claim asylum

even DPRK soldiers have breached the border to steal food from chinese farms

listening to the streets
*locks down my aeriel*

>Doing what the Janny tells you
Shiggidgy.

not a word

post songs that sum up your life

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwXNICZ5DI

i mean we have gas stations that sell all that shit but I just call it whatever the stores name is

just nipping to the paki shop, anyone want owt?

do you KNOW who I am?

>when you realise they can smell the cum but you can't

desperados

youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

>oh btw user I got pregnant a few years back and it's yours
>don't worry though, my current bf earns more than you so I'll just leach off of him ;)

thanks?

a country that has over a billion citizens has a problem with just a thousand migrants per year?
like anyone else wants to move there

Does this Kurdistan independence referendum actually mean anything? I mean arent they basically autonomous in the sense that they exercise political control over Northern Iraq but at the same time not a country because they arent internationally recognised?

lads
how do you buy spirits
never bought em before
what are some good brands I can ask for

cob

(((rothman))) blues

solid post

only spirit i like is the Holy Spirit

would heem whatever femrunt said this to me then take her to court

japseye has to be the funniest wording for phallic component ever.

people don't even realise its racist.

That's a good old Weggli

>hippie/lesbian bollocks

way to ruin good audio

think it's more the fact that china sends em back to NK as a gesture of goodwill

anyone who doesn't call it a barmcake is a paki, simple as really

>move to a 99% white town away from any major cities
>there is still a paki shop

youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7uoRNqWI
youtube.com/watch?v=01jOdAtQfzE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5UUPUg7V0

keep the new poo gimmick going

i wanna be like poo
i wanna walk like poo
talk like poo

just get the cheapest vodka bottle from tesco
this isnt difficult

smirnoff

thats not a barmcake. thats my wife!

>me and the gf had been going at it all day
>walking her to her bus stop
>both drenched in sweat smelling like lube and cum
was awkward walking back home x

It's not a barmcake, it's my wife.

literal angel

How do I become flexible enough to suck my own dick?

why does brexit enjoy such a high level of support among the autistic community

just listened to it myself to be honest

bollocks cock bellend japseye
a journey from base to tip

hate this
a roll is a long thing that you have hot dogs on
a bun is like in the picture
a barm is a specific kind of bun that's leavened with barm
a cob has a more hardened glazed top
a bap is just another word for a bun
and a muffin is bread cooked on a griddle

I normally just take my ouija board

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5nDQaQnI8

mate in the summer i work in a sleepy coastal town of about 400-500 people
the town has ONE paki and he runs a convenience store and a taxi cab

Logical reasoning

Why's he got such a massive mandible compared to the top of his head

You'll really like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26oCuesLA

friendly black man

japseye

a japs eye

howling the people actually say this.

E&J brandy

i'm from the region you're mimicking and even i dont know what tarbies means

whats a film that will make me happy? Possibly a non anime animated film but doesn't have to be

facial reconstruction after the car accident

I read that Prince had a rib removed so he could do it. Probably a myth, but he was a total weirdo.

anyone else feel kind of indifferent toward sex

dont really care if i have it or not, its alot of effort

he had jaw surgery after a car crash or something

ghost town starring ricky gervais

inside out

mr noseberg has me working 8-5 all week

That was Marilyn Manson bellend, get it right

the phrase "pakis toenail" always made me chuckle

you can actually buy 1000+ sq feet of land in some eastern European countries for as little as $500

what's stopping me from buying some land in Bulgaria, building a house on it and then living as a NEET for the rest of my life?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japseye

HOWLING

Have you never seen a black person before?

boku no pico

it's kind of a funny story

threads

you'd have to live in bulgaria

Nothing

Do it user

>cat
>dewalt
yes good goy buy american

>buy expensive tickets
>no inspector
>no gates/open gates

>buy no tickets
>inspector

every fucking time

want to have it quite a bit but am terrified of the actual prospect so justify it to myself by saying its too much effort

the truman show

most uplifting movie ever made imo

your lack of experience building a house

haven't had a wank in 2 weeks

urge to breed her is insane

probably too alright
when I was a young lad around 14/15 I could suck my own bellend whilst lying up against the willy
was a bit frustrating through because I could only reach the tip

did you learn what jap's eye meant while cleaning the toilets

Why are you terrified?