ARZ:Cardinals sticking with Gabbert for Week 13
BUF:Kelvin Benjamin dealing with torn meniscus
TEN:Titans label Rishard Matthews as 'day to day'

Previous: Discord: discord.gg/F3TChD

I'm glad dabbing is almost dead.

2st for the broncos

just wait for the Panthers Owl victory
dabbing has only just begun

Dem pants coming for the division taints.

I stopped playing Fifa but I'm pretty sure it's still the rage inducing celebration of choice

Why did the Dolphins trade Jay Ajayi again?

>flying player edition

because he isnt good

>NFL
Who gives a fuck? Just die already HA HA HA HA HA

8D chess

lol ok

because their FO is stupid and likes losing

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shanahan's playcalling.

running backs are a diamond dozen

inept front office

Why did sleeves die out?

In for rasms

>tfw no rasms gf
gib rams gf pls

Because he's a diva and needs to just do his job with no emotion

t. Ray Didinger

Are the eagles the rick and morty of the NFL?

why are canadians so autistic

doesn't Sam Bradford have sleeves?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eagles playcalling. The strategy is extremely intricate, and without a solid grasp of gridiron physics most of the passes will go over a typical defender’s head. There’s also Carson’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from The Gospels, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plays, to realise that they’re not just checkdowns- they say something deep about FOOTBALL. As a consequence people who dislike the Philadelphia Eagles truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the deftness in Carson’s elite play-action “Just Fucking Chuck It To Ertz” which itself is a cryptic reference to Brady's “Just Fucking Chuck It To Gronk”. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Doug Pederson’s genius coaching unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Philadelphia Eagles Superbowl LII Champions tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re from within 5 miles of the Delaware Valley (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be fair, you have to have a very good players to understand Shanahan's playcalling.

reminder eagles trips are biased morons and their opinions should be discarded

really makes me think

Him, Rodgers, Eli, and Brady. But that's really about it

Sapped of the power of weed and alcohol pregame, Josh Gordon turns human and is out of the league in a year.
The things that kept him out of the game were the same things that made him turn even the shittiest QBs to mediocre ones.
Godspeed Gordon, I hope I'm wrong.

Context: the game was closed to the public because of the Great Baltimore Chimpout

Eagles is the reddit of teams.

anyone agree?

>claims to hate reddit
>post nonstop reddit memes on Sup Forums
>lol chill bro its just ironic xD

Byron Maxwell, Vernon Hargreaves and Brett Hundley wear sleeves

people still showed up to the Ravens game
>baltimore

>Sam Bradford was a #1 overall
is he a bust?

what part of "closed to the public" do you not understand?

I caught some of that game. It was eerie as fuck.

To be fair, you don't have to have a very high IQ to be Todd Downing. The ball progression is extremely hindered, and without a solid grasp of theoretical football physics most of his plays will force a 3 and out. There’s also Todd's fantastic ability to squander opportunities, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his ability to think his offense is good, he draws heavily from Hue Jackson, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly despise the depths of his play style, to realise that they’re just not plays- he throws GAMES. As a consequence people who dislike Todd Downing truly ARE infuriated- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, his short 21 point lead in Denver, and proceeded to take his foot off the gass, which itself is a crippling reminder to Art Shell's coaching era. I’m sulking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bill Musgrave's genius wit unfolds itself on our rival's offense. What lucky fucks.. how I envy them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a TYBC tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Bears fan in the back with a Firefox logo
fucking brilliant tbqh

Do you mean sleeves tattoos?

>discord link

FUCKING
FAGGOTS
LEAVE
MY
GENERAL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, he is still a starter in the league

not really

injuries and shitty franchises fucked his career

>team you want to win the owl
>team you want to lose before the owl

>pats
>pants

No heart. See playoffs last year

>shitty franchises
literally every team he has played for is soaring right now

Vikings
Steelers

>2017

Fans must have thrown bananas on the field and yelled nigger and faggot at opposing players, like the based Italian soccer fans. MLB then made them play in an empty stadium as punishment.

including the lions?

>jags
>pats

I love the hood honestly. Being a recovering dope addict I've spent significant time in Camden and Kensington. I've got hood stories for days

oh cool MNF is on. I wonder who is playing.
>oh....

>Sam Bradford
>Lions

Soaring right now

>Panthers
>Steelers

Steelers
Ravens

Because his knees are a ticking time bomb, he fumbles a lot, and can't catch too well.

>rams
were a laughing stock when he was drafted, played with a horrible supporting cast

>eagles
one year, was average on a dysfunctional team

>vikings
played good last year despite a horrible o-line

played really well this year before he got hurt

Is Walter the true RB GOAT?

I dont like blacks

Pats
Eagles
Steelers
Vikings
Panthers

No one else has a realistic chance desu

if the Panthers have a chance then so do the Saints

Ravens really?.. not the pats?..

>Jeff Fisher
>Chip Kelly
He was above average for Minnesota last year, too.

no

no one's forcing you to go there, you raging autist. get over yourself.

>no saints

who got that Gronk and Cooks webm?

>holding the ball like that
no

No

Ravens fans will defends this

Patriots
Eagles so their fans will shut the fuck up about being the """best""" team in the NFL

it's for the aesthetic

how do you score a 4 on the wonderlic?

No Rams, lol

Best special teams by a mile, best defensive coordinator, best defensive player, defense coming on strong, top 5 offense as well. Don't sleep on them

Broncos

Patriots

Postlet here, I have a question. Why does a Cowboys fan have a name related to Tiki Barber, a career Giant?

>Saints

Exposed hard by a qb who gets spoon fed audibles and line adjustments through a earphone

what part of New England do you live in again?

be retarded

>no more alcohol
>license expired a couple days ago
>still an hour until MNF
Can we start the pre-game thread a little early today? I'm too fucking sober to just be stuck with my own thoughts right now.

>1.12 Flaccos

wew

Just drive to the store you pussy

You can't buy alcohol with an expired license.

>Not knowing your local liquor store owner on a first name basis

NFCS teams are gonna be murdering eachother for the rest of the year
good. gooooood. whatever walking corpse of a team is left will be that much easier to topple come playoffs.

NH, used to live in Roslindale, MA

go to some place a korean or indian owns they dont care

Chris Speilman seething

this

>fewer catches than danny amendola

got my vote

>One playoff win
>most negative yards all time
I'd rather have Marion Motley

Yea but you have a great looking future man. That Watson kid can fucking ball. that was literally the Texans problem for years. The fact that they were making it to the playoffs with bad-mediocre qb play says a lot.

they probably only check dob

>most negative yards of all time
>one playoff win with the lowly lions
Those are points in his favor

oh hes receiving something alright

>Not having multiple forms of valid ID

+18 bro

Little white kids may never stop