youtube.com/watch?v=MOpMa730Ks0
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck those pigs

>culling an invasive species
>bad

Ugly fuckers are destroying our nature preserves

They are an invasive species and do a lot of damage, no rules about killing them

>They are an invasive species and do a lot of damage

just like americans

Those things are some of the biggest pests in the western hemisphere, and the U.S. is practically at war with them.

They also kill humans all the fucking time.

this, i've heard of people using napalm on the fuckers

I heard some taste good and some don't, depends on where they live

>tfw you will never hang outside of a helicopter blowing away hogs with your AR

youtube.com/watch?v=DO_oOmvNHiw

>amerifats are so lazy they use explosive to kill animals

>>tfw you will never hang outside of a helicopter blowing away hogs with your AR

Bummer, eh
Some farmers will pay you to kill them on their land

We stalk them on foot and spear them too, stinky

It's like 'Nam, but with pigs..

boars are sacred

Should've kept them on your continent cunt

They are all the way up to Michigan and Indiana now

Hunting is fine, as is culling of invasive species. I don't understand why people would do it in unethical ways like that though.

2 year old map

jesus christ that was brutal.

But why use explosives if you have to shoot them anyways?

so they are going to destroy usa?

>Australians got cucked by Emus.
>Americans are in the process of getting cucked by Wild Hogs.
why are anglos so weak

>invasive species
> I don't understand why people would do it in unethical ways

Haha, no, but they can ruin a farm, or take thousands of $$$ away from them by eating their crops

Like I said, some farmers will pay you to shoot them, some counties pay money on bounty to kill them, all you need to do is bring them the tail and they pay you

I'm not supporting fair chase practises for invasive species, but yes, every animal, invasive or otherwise, should be killed ethically.

so are americans

Sadistic idiots, just corral them, euthanize humanely and make use of meat and leather, if unfit for human consumption there's plenty of animal sanctuaries that could use this resource.

Plenty of places tho they should make good sport, this is disgracefully dishonorable.

I can understand a need for effective methods or the imposibility to fully process all the animals available but these videos are just jerks being cruel.

How did it even get to that point?

Killing invasive animal species is like swatting flies or exterminating bacterial infections.

No mercy.

you guys don't seem to understand, they are as fucking worthless as mosquitoes
they need to die, simple as that

They get out, they breed, they move on.
Lots of food for them, if they don't eat at farms they eat acorns, and berries

Americans are savage that killed 4 billions birds in less than a century.

>Killing invasive animal species is like swatting flies or exterminating bacterial infections.
>No mercy.
I like you, you I like.

what the bloody hell is wrong with Americans?

when, what kind of birds?

you had lions, you killed big kitties

But from what I've heard boar populations in the U.S got out of control relatively recently and I'm wondering why

I understand completely, that doesn't change the fact that they deserve an ethical death.

Passenger pigeons

>France talking about birds

You keep hunting these birds just so you can eat them under a napkin because of :muh culture" even though the EU banned capturing these birds.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQZ3rPsuHxw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_pigeon

I think I told you, not much more reasons than that

dude......wtf?
you still don't get it

>not using a shotgun

youtube.com/watch?v=MOpMa730Ks0

Pussy.

Look at hog spearing on youtube, they use a 2 meter long spear, crazy motherfuckers

>those comments
Normalfag genocide fucking when?

French hunters are scum, that is nothing new.

Ah okay. All song birds and game birds are protected now except for 2.

European Starlings and Sparrows have no protection, we can shoot all we want because they are not really native birds

I get it, you don't. Invasive species are destructive to habitats and native species; they can destroy an entire ecosystem. It is necessary that they be culled, often in large numbers. The part you don't get it that it is unethical to do this in unnecessarily cruel ways that make no effort to ensure a quick death.
Also, hog hunting is a lot of fun and a big business in some places. Please don't pret3nd that if the vast majority of American wild hog hunters had a magic wand that would erase them from the continent they would use it. There's no fucking way, they like hunting them way more than they care about the enviromental impact of hogs on the landscape.
You have no ethics, you're not real hunters, simple as.

wut the hell is that?

My grandma has a old shotgun. I'd go out and hunt since she lives innawoods but i imagine how fucked i'd be if i get caught hunting.

The Dutch killed off the Dodo.

go ethically kill some flies and skeeters and go away, and don't ever wonder why canadians are a joke

You can't hunt in Brazil? What about macaco for your sopa?

You need a license to hunt, dumbass.

I know science isn't your thing but mammals are not insects, except Americans.

lmao

That would be fun to see in person.

So get one

Nah, too much bureaucracy.

>I like you, you I like.

I wouldn't trust a hunter to be able to differentiate bird species.

>people get bombed and killed unethically in war all the time
>but blowing up some invasive hogs is enough to throw you into a conniption fit
you're killing the fuckers one way or another, if someone doesn't care about muh "real hunting" that's their prerogative

Thats got to be hands down one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

Im at work and I had to excuse myself and go outside I was laughing so hard

so it's because they're cute and fuzzy?

>>I like you, you I like.
I go on reddit every day, and I never have seen that, so why would you think that they say it?

I don't really support war either. Pigs aren't enemy combatants or civilian collateral damage though

No, it's because they feel pain, stress, and fear. I have a bear tag in my pocket right now and kill a deer every year. I just don't do it with uncontrolled explosives

i could claim that your deer hunting isn't ethical, real hunting because you aren't using a homemade recurve bow and using every part of the animal like the natives did and it would be in the same vein as your complaint

Using a homemade recurve would be less ethical since it kills slower and can't be aimed as accurately lowering the odds of a well placed shot. I do use almost all parts of the animal, I've even been looking into making blood sausage with the blood. I taxidermy the cape and horns, make gun racks out of hooves, use larger bones for stew stock, eat the meat, heart, liver, nuts, and toungue, and feed the tallow to my dog.

my point is that soneone could claim any method they don't personally agree with to be not "real hunting"

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
>this enrages the European

Somewhat, but there are widely agreed upon practises. Sometimes you run into traditional use practises, and I support those for the most part because it had been being done there that way for ages. The kill needs to be quick and as accurate as possible though. Using explosives that kills some, hurts some, scares some, etc isn't at all ethical and isn't a traditional use practise.

This is my preferred video.
youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o
The last few kills he gets when they're running in a line make me smile like an idiot for some reason.

Would be a lot cooler if we could do this with humans